It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold War 2.0 or a Imminent World War over Syria defence concerns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
With all the tension and turmoil in Syria Is America ready to do battle with Russia, Syria or others? Are we heading into the next BIG world war? Or is this just a Cold War 2.0?

Russia Retaliates Against US: Puts Radar Station On Combat Alert, Prepares To Take Out European Missile Defense Systems:

Russia retaliates

The USS George H.W. Bush, the Navy’s newest aircraft carrier, has reportedly parked off the Syrian coast just as Americans are being urged by the U.S. embassy in Damascus to “immediately” leave the country:

USS George H.W Bush Carrier arrives

UK halts Russian military agreement:

UK Halts Agreement

Russia Sent Syria Super-Advanced S-300 Missiles:

S-300 missles sent

Note: Links to stories can also be found using each stories headers in a google search. Sometimes links get changed in breaking news stories.
edit on 25-11-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just what we need. Yet another thread on this topic, because it's been at least 20 minutes since the last one.

Star and Flag (not really).

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Hey I tried. ICU all the time as a derailer. get a life and a newer avatar cause that one is getting as old as the same flavor in your mouth and or slappy troll efforts.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Upon posting this also to my facebook I was also blocked. Seriously WTF fB?

Does Facebook remove everything that gets reported?

Facebook reviews reports to determine whether or not the content violates our Terms of Use. We remove content that is considered obscene, violent, malicious or otherwise offensive. If you received a warning about an item that was taken down, then we have established that it violated these terms.

Learn more about our policies by reading the Facebook Community Standards: www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi, me again. No-one else is interested. Actually, I'm not either, but as you liked my avatar so much I thought I'd show it to you again.

(I was paid $10 for this poast by TPTB)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I have multiple posts of things like this on my facebook, and I have received no such letter stating I had went against the terms of service. Maybe someone on your friend list complained?, just thinking out loud

new topics

top topics

join