It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just landed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm new to this board and will probably mostly post in the Aliens section. Posted and read alot of ufo/alien stuff on the newsgroups in the 90's and now come back to that topic but this time here...
My opinion of the world was settled in those days and have not changed much;

Guests from other stars.

I choose to belive in people. When there are so many withnesses to the existence of aircrafts of unknown teknology and people of unknown origin and look I have no choise but to accept that it is true. But that is not all, we can track alien activity thousand of years back in time.
By the help of old books we can track them 11 000 years back in time. I've read the Indien Mahabarata (or how it is spelled again) and it clearly describe 'modern' thecnology. I wish they could scan all their scrolls and ancient texts to the internet and have it translated, as it tells us human history more accurately and further back than any other old books like the christian old testament. I must view the indien scrolls as more trustworthy because some american indian legends have similar stories. Of course not identical; its on the other side of the world after all. But both points toward world wide disasters.
For those who have not heard about it yet; it apears that about 11 000 years ago our starsystem was visited by guests (aliens, I prefer to call them guests). They are rumored to have been about 500 families (that landed at India; impossible to know how many more in the rest of the world). They came in many ships and they made cities in space (space stations as we would call it today). Thanks to the indian texts we know some of their technology. They created cities in India and Tibet at last; most likely in other parts of the world too. They opened schools and educated our anchestors. It was after this time that (human) cities and farms was planned and built.
Techonlogy; They could shape stone easy as pie; we know they made many sphere-shaped rocks wich we've found around the world. We don't know what use they had. Our anchestors also report our guests developed some new technology, new even for them. Our anchestors vithnessed it; they could make an airplaine seem to be somewhere else than where it actually were. A real illusion, with other word. In those early days they aparently could not control where the image of the real ship should apear; it randomly apeared/disapeared all around the area. Our guests were for some reason fighting against each other and the side who discovered this illusion mentioned got the upper hand as the other side did could not discover where the real ship was.
After their war they must have decided to remain hidden from us humans and let us govern ourself. They seem to have remained here but they choose to hide from us. However they have apeared from time to time as angels and indirectly leading us in a direction of more civilized society. Our early leaders (those who had education at the alien/human schools) were unfortunly secretive about their new knowledge and used it to gain power over the less knowledgeable population. These leaders teached their sons (and daughters?) wich also kept the knowledge for themselves. (Maybe in the beginning they did educate common people in all they had learned in the schools, but over the next two thousand years many of the educated kept the knowledge to themselves). Archeology support this; we know for a fact that technology/knowledge was lost from about 10 000 years ago until for about 2 000 or 2 500 years ago.
I know that these mostly hidden guests are behind the religions of our world, except nature religions. It was our own anchestors who tought they were gods and they played that role when neccesary to direct us forward, give us moral (support) as our anchestors lived in a barbarian society. The old testament is full of meetings with our guests posing as a god or angels, first openly among them but by the time Moses apear they no longer show themselves in public. It is obvious that Moses had direct contact with them and most likely had some education from them. This means there are no god that we know of. It is a fantasy in our anchestors head only. What is important is that we were led into a more and more peaceful or friendly sivilization than before. The christian and islamic religions are also thus without any meaning other than teaching us to behave.
The christian konsils made by the pope and his men in Rome 1500 to 1700 years ago are fantasy; Jesus never said he was a god and he even apeared for some people a few years back still denying the honor of being proclaimed a god. The son, the father and the holy spirit are a fantasy, and so are the claim that the pope talk for god. Jesus was a normal person and he followed a tradition close to what is christianity today; remove the fantasy that the popes and his men invented and you're there. Islam of corse is funded on a madman and such people can't tell the difference of the truth and fantasy even if their lives depend on it. However in some countries people belive madmen are profets and tell the truth. Luckily we know it is not so.

Today they are still 'hiding', altought because of all the withnesses it is obvious they do not want to stay hidden but want us to know they are there for us to rediscover. I have read the rumors of them attempting to engage in a 'first contact' situation but we have not acted on that yet. Governments deny their existense or have nothing to say about it. If we are to have contact with them our governments must accept they are there; how else can we have a first contact? Governments will of course not try to contact someone they refuse to accept are there...
For our guests it will not be a first contact situation, as that happened 11 000 years ago. But we have no memory of it (unless it is written down in a yet to find scroll in India) so it will be a first contact for our sivilization of today. It is my impression that their technology 11 000 years ago was about as our are today (maybe 500 years further ahead than we are today as we still cannot travel to other star systems). Of course they have continued their development these 11 000 years while we have still not even build a single city in space and probably still won't do that for the next 100 year(s).
What should we do about our difference in technology? I would prefer we do not get all their tech but rather continue our own. I think it is important that all sivilisations (a star systems native population) develope their own techno as only then is there a chance that in time 'all' knowledge and technology will be discovered by all the various intelligent beings together. Exception is that just now we need to ask them if they have a way of cleaning pollution from air, sea and soil and if there is a way we can use our resourches more effectively (like cars using alot less fuel or battery power).
Something else to think about is that maybe they have lived their whole life here in our starsystem. Then they would feel at home here among us even if they are at the moment not a part of our sivilization...

Talking politics I'd like these changes;
1. Pilots of air forces around the world must stop trying to prevent unknown carfts from entering their area. And I'm not talking about obvious human airplains here wich all pilots know about.
2. One must tell people that we indeed are visited by other intelligent beings and that the many observations by the common populations are real. There are only one way to prevent fear of the unknown and that is to tell people that what they have seen is reality. For people it would also help know the above that they have been here at Earth the last 11000 years and it is clear they want us to develope on our own (making it clear that is why they choose not to land any 'ufo' in any city), wich is logical and thus understandable by the masses.
3. Making contact with these guests is a civil matter so the military must stay away. Communication with them can be done with radio transmission (they know all about our technology) or, if you happen to see one of their crafts, wave and/or shout a greeting. I've always liked our old traditions when meeting someone (as saying 'hello').
4. The first thing to do is probably exchange of art (music, paintings, books) as that is safe to do. As said above we should not ask for their technology except that just now we need to ask them if they have a way of cleaning pollution from air, sea and soil and if there is a way we can use our resourches more effectively (like cars using alot less fuel or battery power) with our current technology, as we deem the pollution an urgent matter.
5. No politic propaganda # please. Our guests would not be interested in being used for that kind of #. Historically it would be far better for the first contact to be actual and honest contact with whomever happens to be present, rather than a constructed false 'tv-show' as I fear it would become if it is annonced and prepared in advance...

Oh and if anyone make fake contact, just take 1 million pund or dollar from the faker's account. After a few fakers thus gets 'everlasting' debt, the rest of those idiots will see the point and not try it in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Work for the truth.

So the great religions are based on a misunderstanding of technology. So what now?

We never needed belive in gods. What we need is someone to teach us how to control ourselves. Until now prayer have been important for many and much of the reason for that is that prayers give an near meditation effect on your body and mind. So I suggest meditation is the best tool to replace prayer because it gives better effect. The purpose of meditation is better self-control, and your quality of life increase.
How to meditate (briefly). Sit in a chair or lie on bed in a quiet room. Close your eyes and relax. When you close your eyes you shut out reality. It is this that give you control of yourself. Be aware of your muscles on your arms, legs, neck and feets. Now concentrate to relaxe these muscles and sinews. As you continue doing this you will often get a tingling sensation. That is normal. Don't worry if you don't feel any tingling, just continue to relax. I often do this in my bed when I'm going to sleep anyway, that way I'll have all the time I need to relaxe the bodypart(s) I need after a hard day.
I use the same tecnique for pain control. Whenever I am at the dentist and he is to do something painful (even with anaesthesia) then meditation help lessen the pain. One will still feel it, but when you are in control of yourself you lie in the chair in a relaxed manner. It helps me to think of books I've read or movies I've seen, and knowing that the instant the dentist is finished the pain is in the past and can be forgotten. Pain is only a signal to the brain that something is happening and knowing this is for me a great help in controlling the pain or my reaction of it. Meditation can be used to calm yourself in a stressed situation.

Keep to the truth. One will never learn the truth by reading a holy book. The holy books are not made to tell the truth but to keep you loyal to the religion. The priesthood does not tell the truth - if they did why are there more than one religion? - but to keep people loyal to their faith and oppose any other wiew. The only useful thing about the holy books is that they tell people not to steal, hurt or kill each others. Otherwise the books are useless. And even the priesthood never bother to listen to all that is written in the books. The christians world is full of money, despite that their own god has forbidden it. Not a profet, not an angel, but their own god did tell them (and the jews) that they must either worship him OR money. As they do not live in a money-free society it seems they alwasy really worshipped money. Wich is not unlikely when one see USA whom send its soldiers around the world and kill innocent people for money.
Oh, I am sure they have some lame excuse like 'it won't work'. But are not a god supposed to know what he is talking about? Of corse he does and so they should have lived the way he wanted them to... but then there is the priesthood and their real purpose. And that is to fool money out of people and stay in power. That how it was altoght today they don't have much power.
It does not matter to me if anyone still keep to their religion. It is only a fantasy so it usually is not harmful to belive in it. But I work for the truth and so I must tell the truth. And that is that Jesus is not a god. And the judes god and the angels are guests from other stars wich did and said what they did in order to lead us toward a more organized (and educated?) sivilization than it was 5 to 9 000 years ago. And seeing our sivilization today I must say their tactics have been most successful.
There is no fate and there is no destiny. Accidents happen. So for us to change into a money-free society and leave our religions behind and get official contact with our guests we must do something about it for it to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ghaele

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ghaele, that's a really big introduction

but, welcome to ATS and BTS

abovetopsecret.com

belowtopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Need any help U2U me. See you around.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Well it looks like you have alot to say, So i look forward to seeing you around the board,

Take a good look around, read the rules and im sure you will enjouy your time here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any questions feel free to u2u me,

Asala

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks and there is 2 questions;

1 often the protrait (my own only) is replaced with an X, is this normal here?

2 for viewing u2u's I'm told that link is old and must click a new link to the new page. Is anyone fixing or updating the u2u link?

---------
oh and I hope I'm not breaking too many rules... Not going to do that on purpose but I have a habit of speaking my mind wich sometimes can make some people angry...

But I don't expect trouble at the moment

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello Ghaele,
I can tell you brought your own tinfoil hat, welcome, speak your mind, rules just don�t call people what you really think of them in a derogatory manner if that makes sc�ne (sp)

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Uk wizard, think it's too long? oh well I'm new here and I toght it a good idea to post my version of our past so I don't have to repeat it in all the areas I'm interested in. Witch often is history, aliens and our future...
But let us leave discussion to the discussion forums...

Sauron; wow I love your banana smiley!

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Ghaele]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Ghaele

any questions just u2u me
happy to help

cya around the site have fun
se7en

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ghaele.

You have certainly given us something to think about.

Originally posted by Ghaele

For those who have not heard about it yet; it apears that about 11 000 years ago our starsystem was visited by guests (aliens, I prefer to call them guests). They are rumored to have been about 500 families (that landed at India; impossible to know how many more in the rest of the world).

I've heard of the craft mentioned in the Indian Mahabharat texts - they apparently mention flying crafts which fire missiles at their enemies. They are possibly of Extra-Terrestrial origin. Similar weapons are mentioned, I believe, in the ancient Sumerian cuniform writings, as being used by the Annunaki.

I have read the rumors of them attempting to engage in a 'first contact' situation but we have not acted on that yet. Governments deny their existense or have nothing to say about it. If we are to have contact with them our governments must accept they are there; how else can we have a first contact? Governments will of course not try to contact someone they refuse to accept are there...

The question is this - are they benevolent ? If they are like those Annunaki who subjugated and manipulated humanity then the possibility of a 'first contact' is definitely not wise. Surely it is best to discover their beliefs and plans before mererly accepting them into 'the fold'

The christians world is full of money, despite that their own god has forbidden it. Not a profet, not an angel, but their own god did tell them (and the jews) that they must either worship him OR money. As they do not live in a money-free society it seems they alwasy really worshipped money. Wich is not unlikely when one see USA whom send its soldiers around the world and kill innocent people for money.

Unfortunately that is very true. It is sickening to see the number of hypocrites around who say that they are Christians but for whom their god is money.

Finally ... The best way of getting your avatar to work is to upload it to ATS (via Member Centre) and then edit your control panel - set your avatar URL to the one uploaded to ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
> Finally ... The best way of getting your avatar to work is to upload it to ATS (via Member Centre) and then edit your control panel - set your avatar URL to the one uploaded to ATS

That is what I did... I think. Will check again.

top topics

join