It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i,m sorry but if theres something they don,t want us to know , then no court order in the world is going to get them to release the truth,they will deny it ever exsisted,simple as.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The NASA article that talks about messages to test readers, doesn't actually say that this is a test,

The relevant articles are NSA (National Security Agency) articles, not NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) articles.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The last card - fake alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The NASA article that talks about messages to test readers, doesn't actually say that this is a test, what it clearly states is that

Dr. H. H. Campaigne offers additional communications from outer space

Doesn't say that these are a test, but does say that they are communications from outer space.

It is very vague, especially for an article put out by NASA. Disclosure that gives room for the skeptics to claim it is nothing but an exercise. The strange way the opening paragraphs are written makes me wonder it there isn't a cipher contained within those opening paragraphs.

Seems a better understanding would be to do more research on Peter Gersten, who seems to be quite the activist for the government releasing any information about ET life.

First, it's not from NASA but the NSA.... then, if you'd care to actually read the document, you would see this on page 20:
" Looking back over the exercise we see we have penetrated the meaning of the basic symhols, and even more important , have learned some of the syntax rules.................The concepts used here are the basic ones of number, sets and physical constants which any cultures must share....."

And again, the whole thing is based on a much earlier article by Lambros D. Callimahos, which is here:
Callimahos article

Callimahos was the crytpography teacher at the NSA.... here's an article on him:
Legacy of Callimahos

and an article on the crypto class he taught for over 20 years at the NSA:
Callimahos Crytpo Class

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I like how it he mentions debunkers would be out of a job.

Well I like to debunk things just as much as I am a believer. Otherwise we would be flooded by Chinese lantern powered UFOs and jets with runway lights on.
But it that tiny amount of unexplainable that keeps me interested.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Give me a couple of days...

I'll translate the signal.

Awesome, that would be fantastic, hopefully it holds the key of how to manipulate space and time, like some are theorizing.

The last thing humans need to be doing is screwing with space and time. We don't even know how to balance a budget...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Doesn't say that these are a test, but does say that they are communications from outer space.

What it says is:

In the most recent issue of the NSA Technical Journal - Vol. XI , No. 1- Mr. Lambros D. Callimahos discussed certain aspects of extraterrestrial intelligence and included seueral messages to test the reader's ingenuity.

www.nsa.gov...

In other words, it's a puzzle; a game. Why would the NSA play such a game (other than the fact that cryptanylists love puzzles)? Usually, when a "code-breaker" is trying to figure out a code or cipher, they can rely upon certain reasonable assumptions. For example, a telex from the Russian embassy will probably be in Russian. They know the frequency count of various letters in the Russian language, and can use that to see if there are any repeating blocks of letters, numbers or symbols that correspond to that frequency. There are also assumptions that the numbers used will be in base ten, and that certain grammatical features of the "target" language will be reflected in the clear text. Mr. Callimahos, assuming he is a person and not an anagram, posed a tricky theoretical question: would it be possible to determine if a seemingly random, but repeating, signal carried any actual information? This would indeed be useful if radio-astronomers detected a modulated radio broadcast, but it also forces code-breakers to consider deeper, more subtle levels of encryption; eg, what if the Russian clear text were actually composed in Lapp, or Yupik, the language of Siberian Eskimos? How might certain complicated scientific notation appear? How might you "format" a spreadsheet like the periodic table of elements? (Which I believe was probably the solution to this puzzle!)
edit on 26-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How many times can this BS get to the front page of ATS?

Pretty telling, especially when you also consider how many people starred and flagged this nonsense.

Sad and pathetic.

Deny ignorance?? Hardly.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceov
reply to post by sir_slide

What we GOT here is screwed. They gave us NOTHING in all reality. I'm sure they're laughing their butts off over this. S'alright though, as the ET's are tired of waiting for our DO-NOTHING BUT LIE government to fully disclose that they're here, have been here for a long time, and want to initiate contact.

They're going to be exposing themselves more and more in broad daylight to achieve just that very thing in 2012.

Then all you nay-sayers will have to eat your hats!

As it was in the days of Noah...

Boy....have you got it reversed. WE are the reasons....HUMANS....are the reason that E.T.and E.T. opperations using their various craft and probes....are done as covert as we can get them to do. WE ASKED THEM TO BE COVERT!

They could care less about our Goverments or Politics. They could care less about our WARS.....that is considered HUMAN BUISNESS.

What they are concerned about and this is what gives us a bit of leverage....is some of the E.T. Craft and other Tech. we have recovered....as well as our veiled THREATS.....of a modest degree....to do buisness with another of the known races instead of this one or that one....as well as exchange one race of E.T. tech....to another slightly competitive E.T. Race.....sort of the same way the Pakistanis....pissed off about the RAID INTO THEIR AIRSPACE WITH STEALTH CHOPPERS....sold the downed one that had mechanical failure to the Chinese.

The Pakistanis have no ability to reverse engineer the stealth aspects and advanced radar absorbing materials....but the Chinese might be able to do this.

So...the Agency....plays this game with the various known races of E.T. that we have captured or recovered tech of....and we play this game well.

We were able to lower the number of abductions and also keep E.T. craft flights in travel lanes outside large population centers or keep them in and over oceans. Events like what happened in Pheonix....were a combination of a simutanious test of advanced U.S. crft as well as an UNEXPECTED GUEST APPEARING OVER THE CITY. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
thread has been an interesting read.

however it does appear to be older and already examined material.

the only thing that kind of hit me square in the head with this information was small detail of the mans name. Harold Campaigne.

Yes, I know its not exactly the same but for some time earlier this year we had worldwide media coverage of a mad man called harold camping telling us the date the world would end.

now we have harold campaigne and et signals.

when i see sh1t like this i can't help feeling its all some sort of conditioning.

anyway dont mind me , i'm mad as a box of frogs.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You might ask why i went to so much detail describing this patch. It is so anyone here who is the REAL DEAL...will know that this patch is the REAL DEAL and not one of the thousands of others that were sold to the public.

Except that you can buy it here for $5.99
www.thespaceshop.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I deciphered it... it's instructions on how to build a type of interstellar travel vehicle... I'm thinking via wormholes

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think it's definitely legitimate, it's on the NSA website....It is likely that they released it simply because no one can decipher it, although I feel it is definitely legitimate

Agreed. Even though I am a deep seeded skeptic, I cannot ignore the fact that the pdfs are from NSA.gov.

Direct Link to NSA.gov File

We need more data about this case.

edit on 11/26/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I hate to break it to you sir _slide..........but as already mentioned by others on this thread.......this topic has already been discussed many times.......and the report is little more than an exercise.

What else would you like to bring up........how about Lloyd Pye's "Alien" Starchild".......umm no "Staradult".......no make that "Alien/human hybed child/person".........no make that "Fully Alien star person".......someday I'll prove it to the world.....I am Lloyd Pye afterall.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

We need more data about this case.

It was an exercise........case closed.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
How many times can this BS get to the front page of ATS?

Pretty telling, especially when you also consider how many people starred and flagged this nonsense.

Agreed. I've reached the point today that I've now decided that, in the light of the 14 threads this year on the topic, I'm going to write up a detailed thread debunking this nonsense to try to nail down the various errors/lies that circulate in relation to the NSA material.

I'll probably include some real issues in relation to the NSA's position in relation to the release of UFO documents.

(This should be a short diversion from the Astronomers and UFOs thread I've been researching for the last few months).

I know, I know ... I should pay more attention to the cartoon below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5db6c492921e.jpg[/atsimg]

But I can't take any more of this nonsense...
edit on 26-11-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Weird.

Why go through all the effort in creating and deciphering fake messages?

Sounds like a waste of resources.

Bummer.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

post by IsaacKoi
I'm going to write up a detailed thread debunking this nonsense to try to nail down the various errors/lies that circulate in relation to the NSA material.

That won't stop it though , I think you should stick to your Astronomers and UFOs thread it will be more interesting .
This thread should have been closed

No doubt the FACH Chile Air Force video's will start doing the rounds again followed by this story again in six months or so

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Here is the problem with this....whay the good intentioned topic author....has listed as being proof positive. Remember....before any of you start to lambaste me...that I know E.T. to be a REALITY!

The problem with this is it was a signal recieved that was sent by RADIO EMMISION. E.T.....DOES NOT.....use RADIO WAVES for communication....it was most likely a reception of radio emmisions from a RUSSIAN SPY SATELITTE....ENCRIPTED.

As far as the possibility of recieving a Radio or TV broadcast....sent inadvetantly from a distant planet that was near tech. equivelent to Earth.....the chances of detecting that degraded a signal with the equipment used then....would be like getting pelted by a Sea Gull excriment....while inside a safe....inside a submarine.....1000ft under the ocean....underneath an underwater mountaim outcrop over the sub.
Split Infinity

That's not exactly because there are a some spots in the radio spectrum where the waves can penetrate the Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Here is the problem with this....whay the good intentioned topic author....has listed as being proof positive. Remember....before any of you start to lambaste me...that I know E.T. to be a REALITY!

The problem with this is it was a signal recieved that was sent by RADIO EMMISION. E.T.....DOES NOT.....use RADIO WAVES for communication....it was most likely a reception of radio emmisions from a RUSSIAN SPY SATELITTE....ENCRIPTED.

As far as the possibility of recieving a Radio or TV broadcast....sent inadvetantly from a distant planet that was near tech. equivelent to Earth.....the chances of detecting that degraded a signal with the equipment used then....would be like getting pelted by a Sea Gull excriment....while inside a safe....inside a submarine.....1000ft under the ocean....underneath an underwater mountaim outcrop over the sub.
Split Infinity

That's not true exactly because there are a some spots in the radio spectrum where the waves can penetrate the Earth's atmosphere.
edit on 26-11-2011 by hotbread because: quote

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join