It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Didn't read it yet, going to, but wanted to say this: no signals from Earth go more than a light year before breaking up in space time and becoming incomprehensible. So I'm not sure how we could have received something readable.

off to read the document.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All this time we have been looking for evidence, then when NSA actually show us some, we all say "NOPE, not good enough". Thats a message from beings higher in intelligence than us. I am thrilled, absolutely thrilled. This can only mean that at least some disclosure has come out of the government.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow! signal?...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sub space relay stations were touched upon in an episode of star trek tng

Apparently there were many of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
All this time we have been looking for evidence, then when NSA actually show us some, we all say "NOPE, not good enough". Thats a message from beings higher in intelligence than us. I am thrilled, absolutely thrilled. This can only mean that at least some disclosure has come out of the government.

The only beings higher in intelligence than us in this case are the NSA cryptologists... It's just an exercise, nothing to be thrilled about... Unfortunately... Just go back a page, I posted the links...

Do you really think it would be released without any redactions if it were real?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

meh, when you work at walmart you really start to grasp at straws for just a glimmer of global hope. Sorry, my bad.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you read the actual paper it refers to the 29 lessons as an exercise and even excluded 30 and 31 because it was too long. Doesn't make it sound that important.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well maybe the U.S. wasn't lying when they answered the petition of the release of UFO intelligence we simply don't have ANY.. they released the NSA signal documents in hopes one of us can decipher it for them

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Agreed it is a complex document further exacerbated by the lack of important information. I'd like to say that it relates to technology at the majorities fingertips as it deals with sets of symbols and mathematical formula for operations upon those sets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When finally it is accepted that symbolism empowers us to discover more than the ordinary perhaps we will succeed in making contact.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So far in every page of this thread someone has reminded the readers that this is just an exercise, not an actual communication, yet posts continue on taking it as being something real .. It makes me wonder if people even read the thread, or if they just read the first post and skip to the end to respond =)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

No doubt, but most know the adage the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Though these may be based upon exercises of deciphering possible extraterrestrial communications, it is built upon concepts which would be represented equally well in two different cultures. The issue as far as I can tell is that these theories which they have developed as to how a message may be composed may be based on actual information and until it is known one way or another everything is worthwhile investigating.

EDIT: some might enjoy this: www.nsa.gov...
edit on 25-11-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have a friend who works for....or used to work for NASA. He has given me many mission patches such as my favorite the YOUNG AND CRIPPEN....COLUMBIA PATCH....it was worn by all the shuttle astronauts on that STS mission....it is a patch decripting the shuttle 10 sec. after launch looking at it from the shuttle side with the solid fuel boosters on left and right and the main fuel tank behind the shuttle.

It has the planet Earth behind that and another shuttle orbiting it below with a red orbital path. The words COLUMBIA are stitched in navy blue and YOUNG....CRIPPEN ARE IN WHITE BEHIND A RED BACK GROUND BELOW A YELLOW fire stream from the shuttles engines and boosters.

You might ask why i went to so much detail describing this patch. It is so anyone here who is the REAL DEAL...will know that this patch is the REAL DEAL and not one of the thousands of others that were sold to the public.

There is one other....TELL....to the patch that cannot be seen on an internet site....you have to have it in your hands to know. If anyone here knows what that is....I would VERY MUCH LIKE TO TALK TO YOU.....because VERY few people would know this. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You continue to bring up some VERY interesting notions, very interested in what you're getting at here

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Not to sound impolite....because I try very hard for a aura of politeness even in an arguement or difference of opinion....but in this case....If a person does not know the answer or even why I am posting what I did....I will not discuss it.

I do think that YOU have much to offer....even if some of the things you post I might find as incorrect....you have that aura I speak of....and it is good to see. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The skeptics would LOVE for this to be bogus, but its not.

They are harping on the news source rather than the official site of the NSA.

Well, no duhhh...programs like CNN and FOX aren't going to make mention of this. They have to keep the "no-aliens-exist-that's-just-crazy-talk-humans-are-the-most-intelligent-lifeform-after-all-Earth-is-the-center-both-physically-and-metaphorically- speaking-of-the-universe-" propaganda

edit on 25-11-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Why thank you Split infinity, I just find it a little hard after a few wines to read into the cryptic. I would love to post my ultimate thesis in regards to this topic after all these years of research although I don't feel comfortable with the inevitable cynical scrutiny it will be put under.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You mean like this?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Yes....that is the one....almost....you have to answer the rest of the question. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I would not let the fear or irritation of others stop you from posting what you believe. It is better for a person to do or think what they have in their mind and heart and let others know....then keep it bottled up.

I have had experience of keeping things well BEYOND bottled up for years....it almost made me crazy.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The skeptics would LOVE for this to be bogus, but its not.

They are harping on the news source rather than the official site of the NSA.

Well, no duhhh...programs like CNN and FOX aren't going to make mention of this. They have to keep the "no-aliens-exist-that's-just-crazy-talk-humans-are-the-most-intelligent-lifeform-after-all-Earth-is-the-center-both-physically-and-metaphorically- speaking-of-the-universe-" propaganda

It's not bogus.... It's just not what you want it/think it to be. Read the complete article and you'll see it is just a theoretical exercise and not based on an actual message from another planet.
If it was, do you really believe it would be released without any redactions? With the name of the crypto-analyst? That a court could make the NSA to FOIA a document they don't want to release, when all they need to say is the magic words..."National Security"?

Besides, if it was real, all SETI scientists and the rest of the worlds scientists would be all over this thing.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join