It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

so you're just reposting crap people already posted on a hoax thread? thanks for wasting my screen space.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Lieutenant Colonel, haha picking up an episode of I Love Lucy, and the alien threat is going to come as Senate Leaders to push for fiscal Cliff deal. Who knows

Maybe it would be best if instead of "can't make a buck in space, besides communications satellites."
edit on 30-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Was that Russia who said that Aliens contacted them in a cat-like language? Probably so not true.
edit on 31-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sir_slide

I'm reviving this discussion, because I ran across some interesting info on DocStoc

www.docstoc.com...
AN ALIEN PERIODIC TABLE
"The planet is composed of the same elements as Earth. However, the inhabitants have different names and symbols for them. Since the alien scientists do not know the names of our elements, they have radioed the following data on the known properties of the elements. Strangely, there are no transition or rare earth elements on this newly found (inhabited) planet. (List of their elements by name and description.)

www.docstoc.com...
CHART OF ALIEN PERIODIC TABLE

(NOTE: This information in broad form is consistent with what I've read at Serpo.org (now shut down), AND the very best book ever written about Roswell:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417901705&sr=1-1&keywords=day+after+roswell+corso DAY AFTER ROSWELL (Phil Corso)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, aliens use a human alphabet...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

"Wow, aliens use a human alphabet... "

Learning each other's verbal language is a long and arduous process. Some telepathy may be involved, but us humans on Earth are generally not that talented with telepathy compared to ETs. Although the CIA and U.S. military continue to experiment with "Intuitive Communication" (IC), and "synthetic telepathy", which many times uses brain chip implants:

www.nbcnews.com...
(2008) ARMY DEVELOPING 'SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417977886&sr=1-1&keywords=above+bla ck+project+preserve+destiny
ABOVE BLACK: AN INSIDER'S ACCOUNT OF ALIEN CONTACT AND THE GOVERNMENT'S COVER-UP
An Air Force insider who was involved with "Intuitive Communication" programs.

And grappling with "elements" that are not on our own Periodic Chart, is just another difficult conundrum in trying to unravel ET craft, especially their energy/propulsion. One of my favorite sites, Serpo.org, is back, and discusses this in one release:

www.serpo.org...
CLASSIFIED DOCS ABOUT ET ENERGY SYSTEM, THE "CRYSTAL RECTANGLE"
"While making Tritium, U.S. researchers found that another isotope quickly vanished in the process. In fact, several isotopes were discovered that bounced off the tungsten metal. U.S. researchers began a program that attempted to capture these elusive isotopes. One secret facility was built on the Nevada Test Site. This facility was called, "The Lance."

"The cover for this facility was that it contained an experimental chemical production accelerator. A Tritium production facility contained an Injector, Accelerator, Tritium Production and Tritium Separation facilities. "The Lance" contained an Injector, Accelerator, Containment building, Collection Apparatus and a Storage Vessel.

(Have you ever heard of Bob Lazar? He was a physicist at Area 51 or S-4, before they were blended into the Nevada Test Site (NTS). He went public about the ET-craft he saw and worked on, and the government attacked him for it. Everyone laughed when he talked about ET-craft propulsion using Element 115 - which we hadn't discovered yet. But in 1989, Element 115 was discovered.

www.8newsnow.com...
BOB LAZAR - THE MAN BEHIND ELEMENT 115

(So trying to match some extra-terrestrial species' "list of elements" to our Periodic Table can be a long and difficult job. Just like ET-craft made with elements that are available on other worlds - but not native to Earth - can seriously complicate the efforts to retro-engineer ET-craft.)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Everyone laughed when he talked about ET-craft propulsion using Element 115 - which we hadn't discovered yet. But in 1989, Element 115 was discovered.

No one laughed at the "possibility" of an element 115 eventually being synthesized. I mean, new elements were being discovered in particle accelerators every few years, so it doesn't really take too much imagination to say "there is an element 115". Science fiction is full of stories with yet-undiscovered elements filling up the periodic table up past element 120. Lazar was hardly the first person to talk about such an element.

What people doubted is that the same element 115 that Lazar talked about would actually be anything like the element 115 that would eventually be confirmed by science -- and it turns out that it is not.

By the way, give me some pointers on how to read this periodic table. For example, under their table entry for hydrogen (or pfsst, or whatever they call it -- abbreviated as "Pf"), they have a "E". What does the "E" stand for?

edit on 12/7/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

"Science fiction is full of stories with yet-undiscovered elements filling up the periodic table up past element 120. Lazar was hardly the first person to talk about such an element."

(No, but he did NOT find the element "by accident." He was working at S-4, retro-engineering UFOs/ET-craft. And no one thought such an element of 115 was even possible. I know these are very fleeting particles, but open-minded physicists today are looking to the future of new "island of stability" massive particles up to 120 on:

www.independent.co.uk...
(May 2014) ELEMENT 117 BEING ADDED TO PERIODIC TABLE
"An international team working at the GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research in Darmstadt, Germany, were able to create four atoms of ununseptium (the name is a Latin placeholder meaning ‘117’ - a more official title will come later) four years after the element was first spotted by US and Russian researchers.

"Scientists hope that its creation is the latest step towards the discovery of the so-called ‘island of stability’ – a predicted group of massive but stable atoms expected to appear somewhere around atomic number 120 onwards."

********************************************************************************************

"By the way, give me some pointers on how to read this periodic table."

You have to open the first doc I listed:

www.docstoc.com...
EXPLANATION OF AN ALIEN PERIODIC TABLE

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The article talks of operands and operators which are computational terms. very interesting but a pity the text is so hard to read!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

"very interesting but a pity the text is so hard to read!"

You can hit the "Full Screen" words on the top of the doc. Or you can download the document, and then change the font size for easier reading.

Also, some of the Alien Elements may have funny-sounding names, but, as we all do when dealing with an unknown language, we first spell new names phonetically. Like the element "doggone".

What's interesting, however, is that there is a tribe in Africa called the "Dogon", that has a Creation Story involving Ancient Astronauts from the Sirius star system:

www.ufoevidence.org...
AFRICA'S "DOGON TRIBE," AND THEIR TIES TO SIRIUS
edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarity

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarity

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: daftpink

"very interesting but a pity the text is so hard to read!"

You can hit the "Full Screen" words on the top of the doc. Or you can download the document, and then change the font size for easier reading.

Also, some of the Alien Elements may have funny-sounding names, but, as we all do when dealing with an unknown language, we first spell new names phonetically. Like the element "doggone".

What's interesting, however, is that there is a tribe in Africa called the "Dogon", that has a Creation Story involving Ancient Astronauts from the Sirius star system:

www.ufoevidence.org...
AFRICA'S "DOGON TRIBE," AND THEIR TIES TO SIRIUS

hey thanks for advice and the link! I have heard of the dogons and I'm v interested in this stuff
I came across some very synchronistic discoveries about sirius and its orbiting twin...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join