It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gsinjari
reply to post by sir_slide

Thanks a lot for the great post, I have made simple translation for some messages and seems to be in correct mathematical order, let us take a look of what I got:

Original messages:
1 . ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQRSTUV
ABCDEFCHJKLMNOPQRSTUV
ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQR e t c .
2. AA. B;AAA.C; AAAA.D; AAAAA.E; AAAAAA.F; AAAAAAA.G.
3. LAA; LBB. LCC; LDD; LEE; LFF; LGG.
4. LBKAA; LCKBA; LCKAB; LDKCA; LDKBB; LDKAC; LEKDA;
LEKCB; LEKBC; LEKAD; LFKEA; LFKDB; LFKCC; LFKBD;
LFKAE.
5. LFKAKBC; LFKCKBA; LGKAKBD; LGKCKAC; LKAKBCKKABC.
6. LAllBA; LBYCA; LAMCB; LCllDA; LBIIDB; LAMDC; LDMEA;
LCMEB; LBMEC; LAMED.
7. LNIIAA; LNYBB; LNMCC; LNIIDD; LNIIEE; LNYFF; LNMGG.
8. LAOAA; LNONA; LBOAB; LBOBA; LNONB; LNOBN; LDOBB;
LDOAD; LFOAF; LFOBC.
9. LFOAOBC; LFOCOBA; LFOBOCA; LODOEFOODEF.
10. LDRBB; LBRBA; LARBN; LCRCA; LARCN.
11 . LRBCKDD; LRBCKAG; LRBCOBD; LRBBD.

For message Nr.1, if you represent a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4 and so on till v=22, total value of sum will be 253

For message Nr.2, AA. B; which is equal to 1+1 = 2 which is correct, and AAA. C; equal to 1+1+1 = 3 and so on, for that this message will be: 2 3 4 5 6

For message Nr.3, LAA; 12+1+1=14 & LBB. equal to 16 and so on, this message will be: 14 16 18 20 22 24 26

Doing the same for the rest of the messages, I have calculated till message 11, got below:
Nr1: 253
Nr2: 2 3 4 5 6
Nr3: 14 16 18 20 22 24 26
Nr4: 27 29 29 31 31 31 33 33 33 33 35 35 35
Nr5: 46 46 48 48 68
Nr6: 29 31 31 34 33 33 35 35 35 35
Nr7: 41 43 45 47 49 51 53
Nr8: 30 56 32 32 57 57 35 36 40 38
Nr9: 54 54 54 102
Nr10: 38 35 47 37 48
Nr11: 54 54 56 38

It seems to me the first 2 messages in order and of adding 1 then 2 to previous one, message 3 start with 27 then add 2 for 2 time, then add 2 for 3 time then add 2 for 4 time, but then add 2 for 3 time.

I think the translation is correct as I am getting correct mathematical order at the beginning, maybe these repetitive increments are like message headers and then the rest are content, this is what we use in our networking protocols, we have message header that tell us about the message type and if content delivered without error.

After doing same decryption for all published messages, I am thinking of converting these sequences to binary then make it a graph, something may show up.

Hope this all make sense

rofl.
sorry but are you serious? This makes no sense.but yeaH: something will show up. Thats for sure

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This thread has just been moved to the (HOAX) forum.

Hopefully any further members that post in this thread will now read enough of it to find the reasons for that move.

Far too many people seem to have glanced at the first post and then replied, without seeing the many, many posts indicating the nature of the relevant NSA material.

Given that there have been 14 threads on this topic in the last year, I wonder how long it will be before another such thread is started which simply links to one of the relevant NSA articles without putting them in context?

I'm still minded at some point to start a relatively brief thread about documents disclosed by the NSA (including the "ET contact" articles) just to put them in context...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You should make your thread so other members don't make similar mistakes, lay it out, take your time.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerphoenix
"You really screwed yourselves now, we are on our way you puny Earthlings!"

I get this horrible feeling that that's exactly what the Chinese Government is saying regarding America

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
title is pretty misleading, there's only 1 major intelligence agency in the U.S. and that's the C.entral I.ntelligence A.gency , better luck next time

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
we've also all been told that communication is IMPOSSIBLE, that it would take 10, 20, 50 years to be that advanced to make contact with ET!! this is the first time i'm seeing that they made contact...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLGateZ
this is the first time i'm seeing that they made contact...

Who made contact? Try reading the thread

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I can confirm it was from ancient aliens. They were my ancient cousins sending me holiday greetings along with complex mathematical equations that I am using in concert with my illuminati friends to conquer the earth.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
title is pretty misleading, there's only 1 major intelligence agency in the U.S. and that's the C.entral I.ntelligence A.gency , better luck next time

That's not true. NSA (National Security Agency), NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), National Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency (NGIA) do not fall under the CIA, and they all report to the Director of National Intelligence.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Okay can someone explain to me what the big deal is about this? Decoding the message? The written information about the translation seems to absolutely be right.
I broke it down to number 9, and certain orders of symbols are operators. Up to where I've translated, it seems to be the mathematical axioms for real numbers.
1. Defines a number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc etc until 22 (Might be the number base)
2. Pairing. You ask a child if you have one apple, and then you get another, how many do you have? Basically equality without the idea of...equals? If that makes any sense.
3. Giving a symbol for equality L, and an idea of statement ordering.

It all follows naturally.
How was this decoded into the alphabet though? Were they sending binary code representing letters?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonic
Okay can someone explain to me what the big deal is about this? Decoding the message? The written information about the translation seems to absolutely be right.
I broke it down to number 9, and certain orders of symbols are operators. Up to where I've translated, it seems to be the mathematical axioms for real numbers.
1. Defines a number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc etc until 22 (Might be the number base)
2. Pairing. You ask a child if you have one apple, and then you get another, how many do you have? Basically equality without the idea of...equals? If that makes any sense.
3. Giving a symbol for equality L, and an idea of statement ordering.

It all follows naturally.
How was this decoded into the alphabet though? Were they sending binary code representing letters?

Each letter of the alphabet corresponds to a signal, or grouping of intercepted signals. Again, it's just an exercise, so there are not actual signals to consider.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

only one of those agencies involves intelligence. Still wrong dude. And NSA operates on Intel received from the CIA, its a chain of command just like the military.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Originally posted by kellerphoenix
"You really screwed yourselves now, we are on our way you puny Earthlings!"

I get this horrible feeling that that's exactly what the Chinese Government is saying regarding America

OH? Then they are in for a surprise...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by tangonine

only one of those agencies involves intelligence. Still wrong dude. And NSA operates on Intel received from the CIA, its a chain of command just like the military.

Um. No. You're sorely incorrect. You're so incorrect, that I'll just say google it. That's how wrong you are.
edit on 29-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Huh? Weird stuff.....looked around online and tried copying and pasting some of the code into google ( i know but, whatever!!!) and it looks like theres some translation of the codes from a site from Taiwan. How credible it is....who knows. Just thought it was interesting.

Code1

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XxAcidxBurnxX

Just read the thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

No it is true. But view the doc and flag your IP for sure. Stay away from the yellow snow. It not only taste bad its piss.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Due to the size of our Universe it is not only foolish but highly improbable that ETs do exist.

This should come as no surprise to any Scientist.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Scientists determined that mysterious signals received in 1957 were transmitted to Earth from an advanced alien civilization. Decades have passed while security analysts and dedicated cryptographers struggled to decipher the enigmatic messages from a completely unknown, distant alien culture.

Now, in 2011, the National Security Agency—one of the United States' most secret intelligence gathering organizations—has released under protest (forced by order of a U.S. Federal Court judge) stunning information about intelligent life in the universe. But as usual, the non-curious, inept, doltish mainstream media completely ignores it.

NSA analysts marvel at strange messages

Twenty-nine lengthy transmissions were received and verified as being "of extraterrestrial origin." According to some in the intelligence community, this hot potato was given the highest priority and assigned to "goggle-eyed geeks" tasked to find out exactly what the enigmatic transmissions said.

NSA supercomputers worked on alien code Speculation among some of the NSA spooks about what the mysterious messages said allegedly ran the gambit from sarcastic guesses they were just some garbled alien radio commercials (an inside joke that drew nervous laughter from some of the analysts) to those that were convinced the messages—coded in some unknown mathematical progression—conveyed the basics of unlimited energy, star travel, or even time travel.

The Document

______beforeitsnews/story/1424/136/Major_US_Intelligence_Agency_Reveals_ET_Contact.html

I've had a read over the document and without any mathematical expertise the information is pretty ambiguous, not sure what it really means. This does seem to be rather important though, I had heard about these messages previously although I thought that they were meaningless or just written off as unimportant, it seems that it isn't the case.

I'm not certain that this is definitive evidence for the existence of Aliens, although it certainly does look that way. What say ats?

Tenacious lawsuit wrenches massive secret from NSA vaults Eventually, Peter Gersten, a lawyer from Arizona, sued the intelligence agency demanding its release—along with other documents—under the auspices of a strict interpretation of the FOIA law. The case dragged on until a federal judge found in favor of the plaintiffs and ordered the NSA to release the documents. Release of NSA Technical Journal Vol. XIV No. 1 Quietly, under court order, the NSA released the section of NSA Technical Journal Vol. XIV No. 1 stipulated by the judge. The agency tucked it away in an obscure corner of their Internet site.

The document concerning the extraterrestrial contact contained only one of an unknown number of other reports/articles written by the team working for Dr. Campaigne. The FOIA document was incomplete: only pages 13 through 23 were released with some slight redaction. All other pages were missing. No other reports were included, although the pages released clearly refer to other articles written by the team describing their efforts to break the alien code.

This release may well be the smoking gun that researchers have searched for during the last 50 years. It sheds a very strong light into the darkest corners of the U.S. intelligence community's massive coverup of UFOs, ETs and other unworldly events.
Link

Dr. Campaigne is one of the top cryptologists on the planet with years and years of service to Naval Security Group, Army Security Agency, National Security Agency, and a couple of other such alphabet organizations. Howard H. Campaigne started his crypto career for the government during World War II and has been a key and integral part of our U.S. security and intelligence ever since. In other words, he is part of a very small, very select group who are considered the cream of the crop in Cryptology.

Dr. Campaigne’s presentation to the NSA on decoding the extraterrestrial messages was not a hypothetical exercise. I contacted someone who is formerly associated with the NSA and still has TS clearance, and asked him to view the document. I asked him to give me his take on it. There was no question about its authenticity since it was published in the NSA Journal, and was released by the NSA on their web site. What I wanted to know was whether this document had any particular impact or importance (other than its startling revelations) for someone familiar with the inner workings of the NSA. It did.

My contact told me that he was blown away by the wording of the document. He said that NSA communications are filled with words like “possibly” , “allegedly”, and “thought to be”. He said, “This document has none of the normal NSA disclaimer words in it. They just come out and say ‘we received messages from outer space’ and this is the way to decode those messages.” I asked, “What does that mean to you?”

His reply was instant. “Disclosure, pure and simple. They aren’t making any fanfare about it, but there it is. They have just made open disclosure.” But what do the messages say? Dr. Campaigne focused on a set of information in a couple of the messages that turn out to be some mathematical equations. They also contain the listing of all the elements in our Periodic Table. I suppose those equations may make some sense to a physicist or engineer, but do not mean anything to me. I clearly understand how Dr. Campaigne came to the translation since he explains it very well. But, as to what the meaning of the equations are, I could not venture a guess.

It is curious, though, that during his presentation Dr. Campaigne mentions there are “words” that they have translated, and some “words” they have not yet begun to understand. He gives an example of a connective word that he knows is connective (joining two or more statements) but does not yet understand the translation of that word.

Debunkers are scared as hell of the release of this information as it proves beyond any doubt that they are, and always have been, dead wrong. Their careers as debunkers are finished in light of the revelation of this material. They are already using the only possible “tool” left to them by saying, “That’s old information. It’s been out there for years.”
Link

edit on 25-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

update
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Nov 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaolinTemple
Due to the size of our Universe it is not only foolish but highly improbable that ETs do exist.

This should come as no surprise to any Scientist.

Did you mis-write something here, or are you saying that you think ETs do NOT exist anywhere in the universe.

...And, for the record, I think virtually all scientists DO think intelligent ETs almost certainly exist elsewhere in the universe, and probably even elsewhere in our own galaxy. If we ever do have postive contact with an intelligent ET, I don't think many scientist will be surprised (in as much as not being surprised that it is possible for them to exist).

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join