It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Helmkat

there's plenty of clear evidence... try reading one of the other threads about it... or googleing it... or reading this thread...

No there isn't and I have read this thread.

I have googled it and supposedly it was part of a gov. manual but I see nothing linking to that larger document to put these pages in perspective. If someone has posted a link to that well I apologize, I missed it but honestly with so much heresay on this topic I will accept nothing less then that full document.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

here it is: As an i l lus t r a t ion of how much informa t ion could be conveyed wi th a
minimum of ma t e r i a l , and as an example of facile inverse c ryptogr aphy,
let us consider a message I have devised to be typi c a l of wha t we might
expe c t of an ini t i a l communi c a t ion from out e r space. In Fig. 3 is
shown a series of t r ansmi s s ions which could have come from anothe r
inhabi t ed pl ane t , many l ight ye a r s away. The 32 a rbi t r a ry symbol s
a r e r epr e s ent a t ions for the 32 different signals ( combina t ions of beeps,
or di s t inc t ive pulse shapes) he a rd on a frequency of 1420.4 megacycles.
The punc tua t ion ma rks a r e not pa r t of the message, but he r e r epr e s ent (end)

This is where L. D. CALLIMAHOS said "he made it up"

source: (page 111) www.nsa.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cufon.org... (page 17)

This has been debunked repeatedly, on ATS, on GLP, etc.

Pay attention.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Appreciate your reply. It was already explained to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Excellent, thank you for the responce, that is what I wanted to see. I do not doubt however this topic will be posted several hundred times more in the future, best keep that link handy.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Helmkat

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cufon.org... (page 17)

This has been debunked repeatedly, on ATS, on GLP, etc.

Pay attention.

Despite the fact that it has been debunked it still surfaces, like so many other topics on ATS. If someone asks for a little assistance from the community to clarify a point its not a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Perhaps there should be a poll added in relation to this thread:

Which of the following does this thread make you do?
(a) laugh or
(b) cry.

In threads like this one, I generally end up opting for (a) laugh.

IsaacKoi, I guess I have to go with "laugh with tears in my eyes"...

This thread is a study in social engineering. It perfectly demonstrates how anyone can by distortion of facts get people to believe anything - it explains the witch hunts, racism, antisemitism, nazism, stalinism, cultism..... you name it..... One could write his thesis for a degree in sociology based on this thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
This thread is a study in social engineering. It perfectly demonstrates how anyone can by distortion of facts get people to believe anything - it explains the witch hunts, racism, antisemitism, nazism, stalinism, cultism..... you name it..... One could write his thesis for a degree in sociology based on this thread.

Indeed. I think I've mentioned elsewhere that the sociological and psychological insights you can gain from studying ufology can give a useful insight into how financial markets work, which can be used when considering trading strategies.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by P12SOLD

ahaha, really? The NSA website good enough for you? www.nsa.gov...

No, NSA is about as unrelyable information as the US government is ...

This paper is obviously of earth origin ... it's so lame, it's almost pathetic.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Thanks a lot for the great post, I have made simple translation for some messages and seems to be in correct mathematical order, let us take a look of what I got:

Original messages:
1 . ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQRSTUV
ABCDEFCHJKLMNOPQRSTUV
ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQR e t c .
2. AA. B;AAA.C; AAAA.D; AAAAA.E; AAAAAA.F; AAAAAAA.G.
3. LAA; LBB. LCC; LDD; LEE; LFF; LGG.
4. LBKAA; LCKBA; LCKAB; LDKCA; LDKBB; LDKAC; LEKDA;
LEKCB; LEKBC; LEKAD; LFKEA; LFKDB; LFKCC; LFKBD;
LFKAE.
5. LFKAKBC; LFKCKBA; LGKAKBD; LGKCKAC; LKAKBCKKABC.
6. LAllBA; LBYCA; LAMCB; LCllDA; LBIIDB; LAMDC; LDMEA;
LCMEB; LBMEC; LAMED.
7. LNIIAA; LNYBB; LNMCC; LNIIDD; LNIIEE; LNYFF; LNMGG.
8. LAOAA; LNONA; LBOAB; LBOBA; LNONB; LNOBN; LDOBB;
LDOAD; LFOAF; LFOBC.
9. LFOAOBC; LFOCOBA; LFOBOCA; LODOEFOODEF.
10. LDRBB; LBRBA; LARBN; LCRCA; LARCN.
11 . LRBCKDD; LRBCKAG; LRBCOBD; LRBBD.

For message Nr.1, if you represent a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4 and so on till v=22, total value of sum will be 253

For message Nr.2, AA. B; which is equal to 1+1 = 2 which is correct, and AAA. C; equal to 1+1+1 = 3 and so on, for that this message will be: 2 3 4 5 6

For message Nr.3, LAA; 12+1+1=14 & LBB. equal to 16 and so on, this message will be: 14 16 18 20 22 24 26

Doing the same for the rest of the messages, I have calculated till message 11, got below:
Nr1: 253
Nr2: 2 3 4 5 6
Nr3: 14 16 18 20 22 24 26
Nr4: 27 29 29 31 31 31 33 33 33 33 35 35 35
Nr5: 46 46 48 48 68
Nr6: 29 31 31 34 33 33 35 35 35 35
Nr7: 41 43 45 47 49 51 53
Nr8: 30 56 32 32 57 57 35 36 40 38
Nr9: 54 54 54 102
Nr10: 38 35 47 37 48
Nr11: 54 54 56 38

It seems to me the first 2 messages in order and of adding 1 then 2 to previous one, message 3 start with 27 then add 2 for 2 time, then add 2 for 3 time then add 2 for 4 time, but then add 2 for 3 time.

I think the translation is correct as I am getting correct mathematical order at the beginning, maybe these repetitive increments are like message headers and then the rest are content, this is what we use in our networking protocols, we have message header that tell us about the message type and if content delivered without error.

After doing same decryption for all published messages, I am thinking of converting these sequences to binary then make it a graph, something may show up.

Hope this all make sense

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gsinjari

It makes NO sense

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gsinjari

lookforward to seeing your graph, i always like graphical representations, much better than lists of numbers.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
so.. anyone have anything to say about what i posted? the information i posted was not an "exercise" it was from declassified documents on the NSA Declassified UFO section. perhaps that is where they posted this so called "exercise" to throw people off the other INTERESTING stuff they posted. Check out the site that I linked the stuff is pretty cool, the best parts so far that ive found i posted on the last page. The proof of UFOs being real is right there. What has a semi circle shape and can just hover there in place? Nothing that i know of...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
so.. anyone have anything to say about what i posted? the information i posted was not an "exercise" it was from declassified documents on the NSA Declassified UFO section. perhaps that is where they posted this so called "exercise" to throw people off the other INTERESTING stuff they posted. Check out the site that I linked the stuff is pretty cool, the best parts so far that ive found i posted on the last page. The proof of UFOs being real is right there. What has a semi circle shape and can just hover there in place? Nothing that i know of...

No, nothing to say. Those COMINT reports are just as any other UFO sighting report, just because it's on the NSA site doesn't make it anymore interesting or less interesting. One of the COMINT reports i.e. is about the Iran UFO , that's neither new nor does this report add anything to what's known.
Unless those reports would confirm that the UFOs are really extraterrestrial, they're as good, or bad, as any other UFO report.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by arbiture

It is true what you say, people are very wrapped in this materialistic paradigm that as long as it doesnt effect their lives directly then they don't really care. It's sad that possibly the biggest discovery in human history is something that people are not very interested in, not to say that this is the discovery, but if one were to happen, as you mentioned, many people either wouldn't believe it or wouldn't care. Part of that is the conditioning factor, I think we've been conditioned to be detached from the more important things in the universe. I mean look at the number they have done on the ufo issue...It seems that it's not acceptable to seek information, look at many responses in this thread for example

It may be that a lot of it is because of materialism, but I think it has more do with one's sense of security, as in peoples lives being predictable, from their point of view. Historically the one thing governments fear above all else is from the point of view of the general public,unpredictability. Because the fastest way for a government to find itself in deep do-do is for people to loose confidence in TPTB to deal with, at least "the big stuff". There is also a tendency for individuals to "set aside or just not deal with" the really big and scary (for a lot of people) ideas that challenge the way people think about the universe, and their little corner of it. There has been decades of research and experimental "war games" on "what if" scenarios of everything from the obvious to the "are you out of your mind?" stuff.

It all seems to come down to self interest's. Not necessarily from a selfish or materialistic point of view, but just the need to cope with what I DO understand, as in "Hey, I got a killer job, 2.3 kids, the bills are overdue and my wife is driving me nuts. I don't need anything else to have to worry about"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

exactly....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i dont know of any terrestrial craft that is semi circle shaped and can hover... or any terrestrial vehicle that appears as a green light, with no other materialness to it. And the NSA wouldnt've had these in their reports if it was a known US black ops vehicle, it would have been removed. making it either a) a black ops vehicle from a foreign country or b) an extraterrestrial vehicle

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I believe historic messages like this are unlikely, if anything light will be the mode of communication interpreted mathematically. Now that science has accelerated photometry with telescopes such as Kepler it's only a matter of time before we dip that fishing net in the right part of the universe ocean.

I'm quietly confident that it won't be too long before 'life' outside of Earth is acknowledged - most likely on mars and 'intelligent life' probably within a decade. The impact that this has on the population will probably be insignificant because I believe religion and social engineering to this eventuality has been in the planning a long time.

source : en.wikipedia.org...

If you fancy a go at some planet hunting incidentally I can recommend this outreach project;
www.zooniverse.org...

edit - If any amateur astronomers here know of some photometry software that can be used to evaluate the magnitude of stars from stacked dslr images let me know - thanks.
edit on 27-11-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
i dont know of any terrestrial craft that is semi circle shaped and can hover... or any terrestrial vehicle that appears as a green light, with no other materialness to it. And the NSA wouldnt've had these in their reports if it was a known US black ops vehicle, it would have been removed. making it either a) a black ops vehicle from a foreign country or b) an extraterrestrial vehicle

*Sigh*..... Do you know how many semi circle'ish, green'ish light, hovering UFOs are being reported?.... These reports are nothing than just more of the same. Show me a NSA document that says something like "..yeah, that's one of those Jupiter space ships we always knew about, but kept secret..." and you're in business. Other than that, those reports are just as good, or bad, as any other unexplained UFO sighting....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
reply to post by sir_slide

from what I can gather, this document was typed up on a 1940's type writer...photographed...scanned...printed...photographed again (with a cell phone)...and then finally printed out with a 1990's ribbon ink printer.

Then declassified for our reading leisure.
Seriously though, does the NSA have a $5 budget or something? have they ever heard of centering a page before scanning?

They were about to get clubbed for declassifying that knowledge and so they had to type it and scan fast on chickeny ink-type, blowing off SPutnik-1 (that couldn't decipher alien messages). Oye viejo deja de hacer tanta mierda gracias!
edit on 27-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join