It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready, WW3 is here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

may be you are true these weapons are made in late 70s the old tech. But if you see the Tesla inventions they are not new yet the are fascinating for a common man who never knew about them. Israel showed its anger towards Russia and tried to Stop Russia from Sharing these weapons with its neighboring countries.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

Thanks MOD for edit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

LOL@Syria. They bought outdated tech from 1979. Russia's weapons are 32 years behind the times. No wonder they want a war they need the military funds to upgrade their 32 year old military equipement.

R.I.P. Damascus, Jeremiah's prophecy is about to slap you in between the eyes Assad.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What about Tesla technology? is that new?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

I thought you were an anti-capilalist.

I was wrong.

funniest thing i read all day

the four horsemen (does that mean that they have hoarse/sore throats???).

Don't know if the situation the OP describes "is it", as they say. Don't really know... who knows, really? See the first 8 verses of Revelation chapter 6 for details about the four horsemen. Nowdays, there's even a video that relates (using DSL internet... sometimes has a lot of buffering. If you find one that has less buffering, please post it):

edit on 25/11/2011 by MarkJS because: clarification, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Idiots.

Self-fulfilling prophecies.

Sites like this increase the energy for war it seems.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan

What about Tesla technology? is that new?

Nikolai Tesla was a russian immigrant scientist/inventor who immigrated to the U.S. in the early 1900's. He worked with Thomas Edison for a while and he invented the fluorescent/neon lights as well as creating AC electricity and pioneered the technology used in cell phones as having "mobile phones" was actually his idea. Brilliant man but after his death the U.S. government siezed all of his research and any knowledge of what he was working on disappeared. It was rummored Tesla created a machine that could cause "earthquakes" by using sound vibrations to cause buildings to fall down but he destroyed the proto type because he couldn't get it to turn off once he turned it on.
edit on 25-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks for info. about Tesla technology and thats the point that i know these missile killers are old but i still believe few selected slightly old tech are still very useful and precise in their work. So these missiles are still dangerous and can trigger Nato to check their new stealth tech against them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join