It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready, WW3 is here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
follow the news here
I used the following source and everybody started bashing me that what weak source of information i provided and now when this pakistan blog break the news i am waiting from last 8 hours thinking should i post on ats but i think now truth is already spreading, i am sharing this link as answer to bullying people. Ww3 is here and i posted that sheikh nazim already told us about the coming scenerio, now it seems imenent that russia is changing the stance from defensive to offensive, transition is quick and any fail dot on radar or any radar jamming doubt can trigger something which should not start. I believe russian missiles will help to stop nato from adventur but worlds economical death is showing the reasons of coming holocaust. With printed money the only way of deflations is killing people any other way will kill the banking system. Less people means less demand means lesser price and all this will happen without bursting the bubble of loans and saving the hope of recovery of loans. For reconstruction of world people will get big but easy loan and the rest of population will becomes slaves. Any how check the link really useful information

Russia supplying auto radars and anti missiles to syria

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/25/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by mustfarhan because: new link

edit on 25-11-2011 by mustfarhan because: better link

Infact i dont fear these old anti-missiles but use of strange weapons which can play important role in this cold war period. A without disclosing or claiming that its already begun! CLCIK HERE TO SEE THE THREAT
edit on 25-11-2011 by mustfarhan because: NEW LINKS

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

Please provide a version of your post that is not ALL CAPS!

Not cool!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, please don't type in capitals because it is irritating, annoying & difficult for people to read.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

i cannot change the case now , Sorry but let it be

BRUCE LEE in Enter The Dragon: Dont look at the finger you fool, or else you will miss the Beautiful sight of the Moon this finger is pointing At

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I thought you were an anti-capilalist.

I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks sociopath leaders of the world. Especially the US government.
Just take a dump at the children of the world, like you always did.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Paragraphs will make an easire read, ALL CAPS bad, spell check good, source good, BAD HEADLINE without proof of incidents, so its just another "prediction", "feeling" "CRAP"

Thread Killer

Santa

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh geez not another one of these threads. Ok, tell us in 3 sentences or less why WWIII has just broken out?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
reply to post by tvtexan

BRUCE LEE in Enter The Dragon: Dont look at the finger you fool, or else you will miss the Beautiful sight of the Moon this finger is pointing At

Why do I get the feeling that, right now, you're watching Enter The Dragon on terrestrial TV in the UK?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Forgive me but I didn't see any mention of a declared war being announced by the US on the link you provided..It seems we are headed that way..it looks like a certainty that the US will engage in another war..sadly. Your thread title is very alarmist..and at this moment..not completely true. Cheers Coco
edit on 25-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by tvtexan

The following has been reproduced in it's entirety with no corrections or alterations made to the original text. Small case was transcribed directly from the OP. Continue discussion.

I used the following source and everybody started bashing me that what weak source of information i provided and now when this Pakistan blog break the news i am waiting from last 8 hours thinking should i post on ATS but i think now truth is already spreading, I am sharing this link as answer to Bullying People. WW3 is here and I posted that Sheikh Nazim already told us about the coming scenerio, now it seems imenent that Russia is changing the stance from defensive to offensive, transition is quick and any fail dot on radar or any radar jamming doubt can trigger something which should not start. I believe Russian Missles will help to stop NATO from adventur but worlds economical death is showing the reasons of coming holocaust. With printed money the only way of deflations is killing people any other way will kill the banking system. Less people means less demand means lesser price and all this will happen without bursting the bubble of loans and saving the hope of recovery of loans. For reconstruction of world people will get big but easy loan and the rest of the population will becomes slaves. Any how check the link really useful information.Russia supplying auto radars and anti missles to Syria

I used the following source and everybody started bashing me that what weak source of information i provided and now when this Pakistan blog break the news i am waiting from last 8 hours thinking should i post on ATS but i think now truth is already spreading, I am sharing this link as answer to Bullying People. WW3 IS HERE AND I POSTED THAT SHEIKH NAZIM ALREADY TOLD US ABOUT THE COMING SCENERIO, NOW IT SEEMS IMENENT THAT RUSSIA IS CHANGING THE STANCE FROM DEFENSIVE TO OFFENSIVE, TRANSITION IS QUICK AND ANY FAIL DOT ON RADAR OR ANY RADAR JAMMING DOUBT CAN TRIGGER SOMETHING WHICH SHOULD NOT START. I BELIEVE RUSSIAN MISSILES WILL HELP TO STOP NATO FROM ADVENTUR BUT WORLDS ECONOMICAL DEATH IS SHOWING THE REASONS OF COMING HOLOCAUST. WITH PRINTED MONEY THE ONLY WAY OF DEFLATIONS IS KILLING PEOPLE ANY OTHER WAY WILL KILL THE BANKING SYSTEM. LESS PEOPLE MEANS LESS DEMAND MEANS LESSER PRICE AND ALL THIS WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT BURSTING THE BUBBLE OF LOANS AND SAVING THE HOPE OF RECOVERY OF LOANS. FOR RECONSTRUCTION OF WORLD PEOPLE WILL GET BIG BUT EASY LOAN AND THE REST OF POPULATION WILL BECOMES SLAVES. ANY HOW CHECK THE LINK REALLY USEFUL INFORMATIONRUSSIA SUPPLYING AUTO RADARS AND ANTI MISSILES TO SYRIA

edit on 25-11-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can not wait till WW3 breaks then the idiots of the world will be gone, our government! if I'm not part of the rebuild then I shall be remembered. I don't want war but it seems that it may be necessary to reclaim our constitution and freedoms without government influence.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

WW3 IS HERE AND I POSTED THAT SHEIKH NAZIM ALREADY TOLD US ABOUT THE COMING SCENERIO, NOW IT SEEMS IMENENT THAT RUSSIA IS CHANGING THE STANCE FROM DEFENSIVE TO OFFENSIVE, TRANSITION IS QUICK AND ANY FAIL DOT ON RADAR OR ANY RADAR JAMMING DOUBT CAN TRIGGER SOMETHING WHICH SHOULD NOT START. I BELIEVE RUSSIAN MISSILES WILL HELP TO STOP NATO FROM ADVENTUR BUT WORLDS ECONOMICAL DEATH IS SHOWING THE REASONS OF COMING HOLOCAUST. WITH PRINTED MONEY THE ONLY WAY OF DEFLATIONS IS KILLING PEOPLE ANY OTHER WAY WILL KILL THE BANKING SYSTEM. LESS PEOPLE MEANS LESS DEMAND MEANS LESSER PRICE AND ALL THIS WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT BURSTING THE BUBBLE OF LOANS AND SAVING THE HOPE OF RECOVERY OF LOANS. FOR RECONSTRUCTION OF WORLD PEOPLE WILL GET BIG BUT EASY LOAN AND THE REST OF POPULATION WILL BECOMES SLAVES. ANY HOW CHECK THE LINK REALLY USEFUL INFORMATIONRUSSIA SUPPLYING AUTO RADARS AND ANTI MISSILES TO SYRIA

[size=-3]I completely disagree.
Thats only your opinion.
Do we have other non bias collaborating evidence?

edit on 25-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

north korea said they will turn south korea into a sea of fire, china handling uprisings that are sponsored by pakistan holding short ,at the brink of war, Israel and Iran in each others face, Turkey, france , the UK, the U.N.,against Syria, Russia, lebanon, the U.S. invading Egypt any moment. The Euro is tanking, gonna suck the U.S. dollar with it, massive drought, various pandemic type senarios brewing, all the fish are dying, riots, uprisings, protests in every country and state on the globe, a police state in afganistan, libya, mexico, . Five years ago, if you were told these things, you probably would believe the Mayans about 2012. It doesnt sound like we are gonna make it to Dec 21, 2012.........Not all of us , anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My parents thought WWIII was imminent many times as well and it never was. Boy im glad that the internet and ATS wasnt around during the Cuban Missile Crisis!!! Can you imagine how many times this website would have melted down during the cold war because of "WWIII at any moment" threads? You kids on here have NO IDEA.

Go out and play and enjoy life. No WWIII this year or next year i PROMISE.

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

north korea said they will turn south korea into a sea of fire, china handling uprisings that are sponsored by pakistan holding short ,at the brink of war, Israel and Iran in each others face, Turkey, france , the UK, the U.N.,against Syria, Russia, lebanon, the U.S. invading Egypt any moment. The Euro is tanking, gonna suck the U.S. dollar with it, massive drought, various pandemic type senarios brewing, all the fish are dying, riots, uprisings, protests in every country and state on the globe, a police state in afganistan, libya, mexico, . Five years ago, if you were told these things, you probably would believe the Mayans about 2012. It doesnt sound like we are gonna make it to Dec 21, 2012.........Not all of us , anyway.

edit on 25-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They are selling them to Iran and Syria to see them battlefield tested AND for the money.

/iswearthatsall

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To the majority of the above comments, relax. Someone feels strongly about something and they want to share information. If it's in caps or not, it's readable. Stop complaining.

Anyways, Russia has been getting good with China as well. Obama sending troops to Australia, which made the Chinese mad. 2012 is going to be interesting and full of action. Scary!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I would take that to the bank, but they might be out of business, come monday. I gotta quit reading the news. Its craziness, or true, or farfetched! How does one know, other than dont read the news, and ignore everything. Ignorance is bliss kinda thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Exactly....dont pay attention to the news!!! Why spend our precious little time on this planet worrying about things we cant control and fretting over wars that may or may not happen? I wager to bet there are folks on this website RIGHT NOW who have been preparing for WWIII or SHTF scenario for the last 20 years and they are actually now mad that it hasnt happened because they realize they have been wasting time.

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by princeofpeace

I would take that to the bank, but they might be out of business, come monday. I gotta quit reading the news. Its craziness, or true, or farfetched! How does one know, other than dont read the news, and ignore everything. Ignorance is bliss kinda thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join