It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons...Everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was driving down the streets of Hopkinton, MA when there I saw it. I saw a circular sign that said free masons. I said to myself that was kinda of cool.

A month later I was going to a movie and it was in Westboro, the next town over and thats when I saw another sign. It's amazing how many people our oblivious to those signs on the road. There are kind of small signs, I was amazed that there could be free masons signs everywhere. They are all over the place!

Anyone encounter any of these type of signs while driving?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, some Masons display such stickers on their cars. I've only seen one of those, though.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've assisted in putting up a couple of them... does that count?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I suppose so. It's very interesting just how many free masons there actually is. I am sure there are some who are this website too.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow. THAT would be cool.

Hehe.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
I am sure there are some who are this website too.

Yes, there are! If you used the much over-looked "search" function, or simply strolled through the Secret Society section of ATS, you'll find lots of posts from real, live Masons. They either admit they are members, or it can be inferred they are members.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many Lodges around the world promote their community involvement with signage at the "greeting post" of a town, along with Rotary, Lions, Apex, Kiwanis and others.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not to mention the High Twelve clubs...

Strangely, there is one in Idyllwild, Ca, but the nearest lodge is at the base of the mountain, 20 miles away in Hemet. I know this because there is a sign up there stating it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That raises a good point. It was near the entrance of the town. I was driving into hopkinton from milford and that's when I saw the sign. I don't think it gave any specific names though.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i drive by the Masonic Cemetery here frequently. the old Masonic Lodge
is in the heart of the downtown Historic area. as is the old KoP building

top topics

join