It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 94? It's meaning???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Is time to pay a visit here and to consult the unique minds of ATS...
The number 94 has been a recurrent theme in my dreams. What does it mean? I have looked up most general interpretations of these 2 numbers, 9 and 4, but like most number interpretations they seem to refer to the same theme.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im currently experiencing kind of the same thing but with a different number. Except im not dreaming about it I just happen to see that number over and over again everywhere, even in the most insignificant of places. Sometimes just glancing at something if that number is there and im not looking at it directly, my mind subconciously directs me toward it..

Point is the number may not necesarily have a significant meaning to anyone else, but may be significant to you in some sort of way that you dont remember. Your subconcious I would assume does remember it and as such you tend to be drawn to that number, and without knowing why, it just sticks out to you..

Hope this was helpfull =)

PS first post lol
edit on 25-11-2011 by PsychedeliCintrovert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedeliCintrovert
Im currently experiencing kind of the same thing but with a different number. Except im not dreaming about it I just happen to see that number over and over again everywhere, even in the most insignificant of places. Sometimes just glancing at something if that number is there and im not looking at it directly, my mind subconciously directs me toward it..

Point is the number may not necesarily have a significant meaning to anyone else, but may be significant to you in some sort of way that you dont remember. Your subconcious I would assume does remember it and as such you tend to be drawn to that number, and without knowing why, it just sticks out to you..

Hope this was helpfull =)

PS first post lol
edit on 25-11-2011 by PsychedeliCintrovert because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, almost forgot this one. In this dream, I locked myself inside this room with a time bomb.
The clock was ticking or counting from 4:09. While the clock was counting down, I saw police officers wanted to come inside this room. I told them it was too late, don't bother.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A Smith number is a composite number the sum of whose digits is the sum of the digits of its prime factors (excluding 1). (The primes are excluded since they trivially satisfy this condition). One example of a Smith number is the beast number

(1)
666= 2 x 3 x 3 x 37
since
6 + 6 + 6 = 2 + 3 + 3 + (3+7) = 18

The first few Smith numbers are 4, 22, 27, 58, 85, 94, 121, 166, 202, 265, 274, 319, 346, ... (Sloane's A006753). The corresponding digits sums are 4, 4, 9, 13, 13, 13, 4, 13, 4, 13, 13, 13, 13, ... (Sloane's A050218). McDaniel showed that there are an infinite number of Smith numbers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Have you ever considered looking at dream interpretations? Not just having to do with 9 and 4 but like what happened physically in your dream lol I know most people think alot of that stuff is bull but it is still interesting to read..

And touching more on the subconcious part, maybe you have a deep rooted fear of cops.. or the bomb countdown could mean that you feel like you need to do something really quickly and this is your subconcious's way of reminding you.. Idk, stuff like that lol

You may just be crazy though =P

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The number 94 has been a recurrent theme in my dreams.

Bring a dream theme that recurs with this number if you would...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Here is one. I was in a charity bike ride. Doing 100 miles. I am a serious cyclist in real life and doing a 100 mile ride isn't so hard. In this dream, I arrived at the finish ahead of the schedule. I was supposed to finish by 10am. I arrived at the finish around 9:45. Yes, these dreams seem to be associating the number 94 to be "arriving too early." Or early arrival.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Originally posted by intrptr

Here is one. I was in a charity bike ride. Doing 100 miles. I am a serious cyclist in real life and doing a 100 mile ride isn't so hard. In this dream, I arrived at the finish ahead of the schedule. I was supposed to finish by 10am. I arrived at the finish around 9:45. Yes, these dreams seem to be associating the number 94 to be "arriving too early." Or early arrival.

So you answered you own question... I can see how that number would come up. And wow, a hundred mile bike ride, thats awesome.

Now correlate; another dream theme... pleeeeease?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I am afraid I can't remember much about the number 94 dreams. There was one dream I vaguely remembered seeing the number 94 in my mind and it associates with the feeling of arriving too early. Is it a reference to a date, a time, the age of a person, or a location?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well I look up at the clock and see 11:34 alot, and for you unique minds... (Its hell if you flip it upside down) It reeaaally pesters me. To the point of me trying to "avoid" the time. But since I have had me experiences. I believe its a warning of some sort. Now that I read the current events I get a bit frightened. I forgot to mention this is while I am awake. Or some times I will awaken to that time if I'm asleep or napping. I don't have any sensitivity to any other numbers except 8, my favorite and my 28th year of my life which were my first cognitive experiences seeing other "un-explainable" objects I don't take it as I am going to be damned to hell even if i believed in such a thing. I am a new member and am anxious to post my own thread about my ufo experiences and meeting James Gilliland.

So to sum it all up for my suggestion to this post is that you cant break 94 down mathematically because it dosent make sense related to other numbers. SO in fact you would want to se what the number 94 means to you. For example the year something significant happened (1994), year of a car you had, you know stuff like that. Think Multidimensional!
I have to think as well, may be 94 means something to me too!!

~MASTERODUNIVERSE

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I liked the number 1337 and I liked the car wheels which every car person knows as TE-37 , I always look at a clock at 11:37 because I'm used to associating these numbers with something I like. Your case is probably something similar. People act like human behavior is something complicated and mysterious.
edit on 25-11-2011 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
reply to post by intrptr

I am afraid I can't remember much about the number 94 dreams. There was one dream I vaguely remembered seeing the number 94 in my mind and it associates with the feeling of arriving too early. Is it a reference to a date, a time, the age of a person, or a location?

Sorry for the delay. As stumped as you. Nothing coming thru. Maybe others here are closer to mark...
If a date then 1994 or 9/4 sept 4th. If an age, maybe old folks in your family are close to that age? Or someone died that was 94 years old that you know? In reverse 49... who knows, like someone else said could be year of a car you own?. If you arrive to early at 94 let me know where that is and I'll meet you there and we can laugh about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by akiros

That is quite interesting, not only are we on the same page but we share the same type of experience with the same number.. 37.

Was going to wait until 11:37 to post this for fun, but that's a whole 20 minutes away

Have never actually considered that, I play alot of WoW and CoD maybe 1337 is a root reason for my seeing the number, however it is specifically the number 37 that I see over and over.. Interesting nonetheless lol
edit on 26-11-2011 by PsychedeliCintrovert because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hi all.

I had a dream about a month ago where I was sitting in my 8th grade class with my Math teacher. in real life she was nearly my downfall as a student as I am terrible at math and she was Severe and stern.
Her she was giving the Final exam, in math.

she made an announcement to the class.

"in my kindness to this class I will now tell you the answer to the first question.
It is 94".

then she looks directly at me and she says...
"Got that, freestone? the number IS 94"!

---dream self really wanted to Burn this Number into my brain!

I think that this number has to do with "end times", the end of civilization.
either Armageddon or Apocalypse.

and I have NO idea what this number refers to!

freestone

top topics

join