It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My views on... politics are a bit radical, to say the least, after all I am posting on ATS. One thing I don't believe in is violence. Personally I feel there is a peaceful solution to everything, it just takes a bit more thought. However; I can understand where someone not well acquainted with me might... be taken back a bit by what I say.

In years past I got around the internet reading this that and the other, some of what I read was conspiracy related, but I never really posted anything until somewhat recently. I first started posting on one of the other major conspiracy boards, but found my way to ATS eventually. Anyway I believe some people on the boards, board owners perhaps, but who knows, may have mistaken me for a terrorist, probably domestic terrorist. Anyway I believe I became the target of a 'psy op.' I'm quite sure that these people actually tried to convince me to commit suicide at one or a few points.

Ultimately I feel this was a good experience, a learning experience. I believe one can learn a lot if they are allowed to explore outside the realms of what most consider sane and these people had my mind running in every which direction, good at what they do. One small thing I've learned is that these people clearly have a 'shoot first, ask questions later' mind set, which technically I disagree with, but then again I find a lot of 'normal' things disturbing.

Now I do not hate or dislike those that I disagree with, nor do I hate or dislike those who mistook me for a... terrorist? Sooo... I guess... Thanks for the roller coaster ride... It was a blast

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like a right head-fk.

Any chance you can elaborate on your experience?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

What have you said that makes you believe that people may think you are a terrorist?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well technically I believe that it would be in humanity's best interests if all nations ceased to exist. Not the people that currently inhabit those nations, just the nations themselves, governments and corporations etc... However I do not believe in the violent overthrow of governments, I think it best if people simply decide they no longer wish to be a part of such things. I see nothing wrong with stating ones opinions and if someone so happens to like what I have to say that's great, from my point of view.

As I said I do not believe in violence, but I think I read in the patriot act that a domestic terrorist doesn't have to be violent, just competent enough in his ability to speak.

Edit: I should add that I actually believe that nations don't actually exist, except for in a persons head or on paper. So when I say cease to exist I suppose I mean forgotten or no longer believed in.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

Hmmm... Well... Hmmm

I probably could, but I don't know where to begin I suppose. It was certainly different from anything I've experienced before.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Holding such views is not illegal or even any reason for anyone to “target” you, you would only be “targeted” when you started to act on them or promote similar activity amongst others. Also without wanting to offend you, your believes don’t appear to be very well thought out, for instance u should be talking about states rather than nations. It does not appear like this belief of yours is founded in any real ideology, it’s like you just don’t like the idea of any national sovereignty and would have it all removed along with all form of government. It’s probably most comparable extremist communism with a global agenda. Really though it just sounds like you hate the idea of government, capitalism and national sovereignty.

But your views don’t seem coherent enough to ever cause anyone any concern, I think they are possibly more worried about the guys burning American flags and preaching hate to the west with suicide vests.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sure sure... I know what happened to me, and although you may not care for my beliefs there is a reasoning behind them.

To understand this you would do best to watch and read what is here: The Universe Revolutions

Now you may not believe in the God that I've outlined, but I do so it contributes a great deal to my reasoning on 'purpose.' From here on out I will be giving my opinion on the subject of purpose. Since I believe there is a god and everything in the universe is always mathematically calculated to be exactly where it is I believe the purpose in our individual lives is enjoyment. Seek enjoyment and you will accomplish the goals that have been set out for you by the creator of the universe. The creator of the universe created you and your surroundings, he created the things we like and the fact that we like them. If he wants you to do something he simply made the universe in such a way that you would want to do it, even enjoy doing it. All one needs to do is enjoy themselves and they will be accomplishing god's will, the purpose he set out for them.

When a person is not allowed to seek their particular brand of enjoyment they become angered. That anger can manifest itself in many different ways, but it will manifest. Sometimes the anger manifested is huge, sometimes it is tiny, stopping someone from seeking enjoyment, accomplishing god's will, is like a game of Russian Roulette. Since no one is totally free to do god's will the world lives in hell, in rebellion against god.

Learning is fun, god made it that way, but it is only fun when the student is learning what he wants to be learning. Everyone is an individual, no two people are exactly alike. In order for mankind today to design a structured learning regimen he would have to make as many different regimens as there are people. Man is not yet knowledgeable enough to accomplish such a thing, but god has taken care of that for us, he did learn all he knows over a period of infinite years. Simply learn what you want to learn and you will be following god's structured educational plan specifically designed for you. No one is better than or worse than anyone else, all people are creations of an infinitely intelligent being. God does not make mistakes and therefore no person should be considered a 'mistake' or 'broken.' With god there is no such thing as smart or stupid, follow god's will, seek enjoyment, and you will be exactly what you are supposed to be.

Edit: Now you say I wouldn't be a target if I were not trying to sway people to my ideology. Technically I'm not, I'm just having fun doin' what I like doin', but I'm pretty sure god is trying to sway people and... The government, the system, is trying to stop him.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by Symbiot because: Corrected improper word usage.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Jenga!

Edit: Think I don't know? Sooner or later satan is going to run out of troops to throw at me.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I can see truth behind desperation.

game Over

top topics

join