It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do UFO's Sabotage the Large Hadron Collider?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted couldn't find any in the search bar?
but it seems the large Hadron Collider is getting sabotaged by UFO's or that is what it looks like I'm not an expert on this kind of cases but its fun to know we've got some entities that are monitoring our equipment and step in in case it may fail, and sucking us in a giant wormhole forever ....

UFOs or ‘Unidentified Falling Objects’ have apparently been causing problems in the form of mysterious rapid beam dumps at the Large Hadron Collidor (LHC). It is not yet known definitely what is causing these UFOs and even exactly what they are

There had been over 5000 below threshold UFO events by June 2011, yet surprisingly, at that time their frequency was not increasing with further intensity advances

Sounds like the biggest UFO sighting at one place?

good read...Science 2.0

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'd love some visuals on this thead.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Me too but they denied me the access at the LHC to crawl into the tube with my canon 550d

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
it seems the large Hadron Collider is getting sabotaged by UFO's or that is what it looks like

Just to be clear, the relevant "UFOs" in this story are "Unidentified FALLING Objects" within the Large Hadron Collider - possibly dust particles.

This is made quite plain in the article at the link in the OP, which includes the following:

Science 2.0

It is not yet known definitely what is causing these UFOs and even exactly what they are. One as yet unproven hypothesis is that they are dust particles falling into the beam path and triggering a beam dump. Studies have shown they occur primarily at the injection points shortly after injection, often but not always creating problems before the LHC beams have become stable.

There had been over 5000 below threshold UFO events by June 2011, yet surprisingly, at that time their frequency was not increasing with further intensity advances. Possible sources of these hypothetical dust particles include distributed ion pumps, electrical discharges, movable devices and articles frozen or condensated at cold elements. Simulations suggest that these hypothetical dust particles are also positively ionized and repelled from the beam

edit on 25-11-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Just to be clear, the relevant "UFOs" in this story are "Unidentified FALLING Objects" within the Large Hadron Collider - possibly dust particles.

I was going to point that out, too.
Funny how the OP conveniently downplayed / ignored that important bit.

To call dust something that "monitors" anything is silliness.
edit on 11/25/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by mandroids

Me too but they denied me the access at the LHC to crawl into the tube with my canon 550d

Cheeky Charlie.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Ah-hem... It says Unidentified Falling Objects, not flying objects...

ok said and said again.
edit on 25-11-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do UFO's even exist?

Half the world believed in witches demons once too.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yep UFOs....
If you actually take a look at one of the powerpoint presentation from the CERN (link is in the article) or here.

On page 4 of the presentation, they describe a UFO as the following :

UFOs are fast beam losses (loss duration some 10 turns)
UFOs occur often at unconventional loss locations (e.g. in the arc)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Okay that part I did indeed read that the context had a different meaning. but Its ambiguous if you read the story it has something mysterious sticking on it, and they do still not know if what they talking about are infact dust particles right ?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I am a witch and I surely believe in myself. Most people who know me believe in me too. LOL.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

yeah but can you actually cast spells or are you just a bit insecure and like to get yourself bang at it?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
To call dust something that "monitors" anything is silliness.

It is most likely a swarm of interdimensional beings that entered the collider via one of those black hole/wormholes they have been creating

The French need to stop messing around with that thing.. First they had delays when huge magnets just exploded, then the scare about black holes that would eat up the planet and now 'dust particles' that they conveniently label UFOs while joking about FALLING objects. NASA keeps calling their UFO's 'dust particles' too

And just WHY do they call it the "Alice" portal? Hmmmm

And THIS is frightening...

Image Courtesy: CERN

A Huge Circle with Eight Nodes that generates a powerful Electron Beam... Look familiar? Nah it cannot possibly be....

edit on 25-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
BAGUETTE.....this is the name of the DEADLY FORCE.....or object of....that practicly DESTROYED the LHC the first time around. Some guys lunch!

What was to be the very first SUPER COLLIDER....built in Texas.....called theDESERTRON....was 54.1 miles of dug tunnels before the U.S, Congress voted to pull the plug on the projects completion.

This is MUCH larger a project than the current LHC....and what most people don't know and the media did a good job of keeping this info. underwraps....the NUT that was named the UNABOMBER....Ted Kaczynski....crazy and murderous as he was....also had a theory that this GIANT SUPER COLLIDER was of sufficient size...to create BLACKHOLES....large enough to grow as they sucked in all matter to eventually swallow the entire planet.

Now many Physicists have stated this was impossible but it makes you think. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Now many Physicists have stated this was impossible but it makes you think. Split Infinity

A famous Knight once said...

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." Sir Arthur C. Clarke's First Law

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey split could you get some facts or expand on that. I know he was an amazing mathamatician, I wonder why he would thinkg that.

I mean he won all kinds of math award in his past, before he moved into the field of external combustion.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Hey split could you get some facts or expand on that. I know he was an amazing mathamatician, I wonder why he would thinkg that.

I mean he won all kinds of math award in his past, before he moved into the field of external combustion.

I post about 99.9% of everything here from MEMORY....the only time I google is when my bad spelling won't allow me to type a word that I understand but can't spell! Embarrassing Isn't it?

Hawkings remarked that MINI-BLACKHOLES are created all the time as the Suns various radiation....some of which makes it through our Planets Magnetic Field....smashes into atmospheric particles in the upper atmosphere. So this coming from Hawkings....belayed fear...before the current LHC was turned on....or at least TRIED to be turned on...LOL! FREEKIN' Baguette! I had to google baguette by the way! LOL!

Now don't think that TED wasn't completely CRAZY....because he was...and a MURDERER too! But he was a well educated man and brilliant and crazy sometimes is a fine line. And why would the U.S. dump like 2 to 4 Billion when all was said and done....only to abandon the project? I will tell you a secret....sssssshhhh.....it wasn't because they thought it would destroy the Earth....it's because a certain Agency of the U.S.....already knew what the results of the experiments would be. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is most likely a swarm of interdimensional beings that entered the collider via one of those black hole/wormholes they have been creating

Seriously? Please tell me you are being facetious.
btw: Wormholes are just a theory so far...

The French need to stop messing around with that thing..

The French? It is an international team. CERN is located in Switzerland. Geneve, Genferseeregion, Switzerland, Europe
: 46° 14' 0" North, 6° 3' 0" East to be exact.

then the scare about black holes that would eat up the planet

That was primarily the reactionary fear-mongers prone to hyperbolic speculation here on ATS.

A Huge Circle with Eight Nodes that generates a powerful Electron Beam... Look familiar? Nah it cannot possibly be....

Again I have to ask if you are serious. Comparing the LHC to the Death Star? (ahem, it's fiction)
Only thing you had correct in your entire post was your last line: "Nah it cannot possibly be."

jeez

edit on 11/25/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Do UFO's even exist?

Half the world believed in witches demons once too.

I always find it funny when people ask do UFO even exist. Anything in the sky that you cant identify is classified as a UFO. So yes UFO's do exist. A strange phenomena eh, everybody seems to think that UFO=Aliens from space. Instead of... WTF is that up there in them there sky?

For the other things I am pretty sure witches exist but there harmless and there magic powers really suck...And demons, ya they exist but there not what you think they are or come in the forms you think they will.

As for the topic....Everybody seems to have UFO's on there mind, be they Unidentified Falling Objects, or Unidentified Flying Objects.

But what if zorgon is right and there probes or minuscule creature from another dimension? ohhh.
scary...I think it is time to panic and run around now. Maybe there scouting this dimension for there evil overlords in whatever realm they came from.

Could be likely me thinks...And it would make a great movie as well, me also thinks.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
And here I thought only time travelers would be so brazen. Too lazy to find the thread, but it exists. I cried a little bit when I read it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join