It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian shapeshifter best evidence Demons Spirits !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeap nicky and young money are all devil worshippers sold their soul to the reptiles for fame and money.

Reptilians walk among us

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Got to say its been a while since we have had a reptilian/shapeshifter thread

2nd.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Got to say its been a while since we have had a reptilian/shapeshifter thread

2nd.

Not long enough, though.

best evidence

If this is the best, then I'd hate to see the rest...
edit on 11/25/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

This isn't evidence.
Why does everything think that superstars are reptiles?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The first one surely must be an effect done after the fact as I can’t see how that can be done with contacts in. I think the most credible explanation for Gaga is in the comments on YouTube - False eyelashes caught in her viel. Her pupils do seem to keep parallel from each other, just the lids and skin move.

I would think that if reptilians had become that advance to hide as us then they would have sorted the 'eye' problem out by now too.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The "Devils" greatest deception was convincing the humans that he doesn't exist.

Not that I'm religious at all but it's always good to keep this quote in mind when processing information.

Must peak ones curiosity...well it does mine anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That was so spooky I had to play it off by laughing hysterically in order to retain rights to my man card.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
?Why is everyone beating upon Lady GaGa's character as either a reptile shape changer or illuminati puppet. Either way I'd still date her.

Most if not all video evidence presented to prove these kind of things can be explained as video glitches and more often than not digital manipulation SFX. Ive watched hundreds of these kinds of videos and not one has me convinced. I am pro-rep shifter only I dont think there has been to date conclusive evidence. Youtube is for video fun (mostly) and not to be considered as a serious resource as evidence for demon spirits.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: adding

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

gaga cant sing and ripps other artists tunes off...a real talent... NOT ..and i think shes a reptile..a low down dirty snake

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by Tindalos2013

gaga cant sing and ripps other artists tunes off...a real talent... NOT ..and i think shes a reptile..a low down dirty snake

Her Telephone video is garishly sublime and I like her dance moves. And her breasts jiggle.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I love Gaga she isn't an alien she's Stephanie Germanotta

get over it

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

so this is where all the reptilian posts are going.

they're binning them in the hoax forum.

some cool videos have been binned here that no one on this forum has ever proven are a hoax. (one of mine in particular, off cnn live, with a reflection of the room showing on tv screen showing it was live tv. no hoax.)

just screeching compression artifact doesn't prove anything, nor does it convince me.

not with the mountains of evidence stacked up to suggest these beings exist.

and if you don't know about those mountains of evidence, then you really are DENYING YOUR OWN IGNORANCE.

great forum for you hey?

like, oh my god, reptilians or vampires can't exist... aliens can't exist, .... it must be a hoax!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaa, i can't believe what i'm seeing,

hold me...

har har.
edit on 19-12-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

cuz some are.

gaga probly isn't tho. but she does all the iluminati moves. anyone at that level has to.

new topics

top topics

join