It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

There is a back deck so the nearest tree is maybe 10 feet from the house. Also I tried to send you a private message but I guess I am too new to have the permissions. I would like you to share my story on that website if you want I do not have an account. I can also answer questions but literally I saw what you see in the picture. I was sitting when I took the picture also so the angle is slightly weird.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

The pictures of the baby bigfoot are amazing! Thank you for posting them! I couldn't believe what i was seeing in the last pic where it shows his face! I can't wait to show my family when they get home.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No problem guys

There's lots of stuff been posted on the internet over the years. campingman you need 10 posts or something to get access to UTU's as they call them here. As soon as you do, I got some info for ya.

In the meantime please use photobucket ect to protect your pics. You will be desended on by every BF vulture looking for a hot-spot to research.

Heads up too...once you make a report to BFRO they own the rights to your pics and info...don't do it. The group I pm'd ya about doesn't do that. But will assist you in any way you are comfortable with. They helped me long distance and left it up to me how far to take things. GRIN.
Just a really great group of folks.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/85/i_nEZ9SQRZw

Sasquatchwatch of Canada has a mess of good videos in one spot. Some like the baby 'foot in the treetrunk and the Greenbrier video have been debunked, but the campfire bigfoot one from OK haven't. Les Stroud's interview is on there, apparently SurvivorMan has had some BF action.

Just a little bit to get you guys started, LMAO.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Wow! So many bigfoot videos to watch! This will keep me busy for a while
Thanks again for all the pics and videos. THese should keep me entertained for the rest of the night.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by campingman

i'm sorry to keep bothering you about your pics but i was just wondering if you seen any kind of body to go with those eyes? Did you hear any noises?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

I read somewhere that the natives history with the sasquatch goes back hundreds, if not thousands of years. It is said they even traded goods with them. But who knows ehh..

SF for you, cool story!

I love Sasquatch, I live in europe and there are NONE of them here. I want to travel to canada one day!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by campingman

Dude, If I would have seens those eyes I swear I would # my pantz!!

Cool pics, I would get them to a good researcher ASAP! Thank you for sharing them with us!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Wow, no bigfoot in Europe? I guess i just assumed there have been sightings everywhere. I have heard of them being in several countries.
I wonder what kind of things they were trading with the indians? And why they hide from us now. I have so many questions! the more i find out just brings more questions.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Not a bother, I shared my story on here to discuss it. I didn't see a body at all just those piercing eyes. After I got my gun I looked back out the window and didn't see anything. Then I went on the back deck but I didn't hear anything but normal woods sounds like crickets. People say the bigfoot howls but the only howling I ever hear is coyotes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well at least western Europe is very densely populated. There would not be enough wildernes for it to survive. If there is a bigfoot here, he must be ultraslick.
I have found some strange stuff in the woods here, but I guess they are done by druids. I wish we had some old legends and creatures around here. It´s pretty boring in that respect.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Leaving for work soon, so I want to reply before I've seen if this has been said:

Have you seen the Jacobs Photos?
These show what is purported to be a young bigfoot, and it's hard to guess what else it might be, if not.
Scroll down that page for larger photographs.

Here's the 'description' from that video:

Limb-to-torso ratios prove that the figure in the Jacobs photographs is a primate rather than a bear. For more information, please visit www.bfro.net... and www.ImpossibleVisits.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lots of folks trashed the Jacobs Photo's. The problem is there is a very long history of sightings up there and neither juvanile has a tail.....so that rules out bear.

If you spend some time reading sightings reports suprisingly just as many are reported to be shorter and leaner than expected when accidently sighted. Just something to keep in mind......

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Yeah, I was on here bashing the Jacobs photos myself, when they first came out. I've adjusted my attitude a little, and tried to learn more about them... I now believe I was wrong to bash them. My Own Sighting was in the adjoining county, really not far apart at all.
You could travel easily from one point to the other without being detected by another human.

If you look at the BFRO Report for my sighting, I think it's documented now, that what I saw was also not as large as most would expect.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

maybe it was your imagination cause big foots not real everyone knows that cause no ones ever caught him and of course they'd catch him by now with all the super skilled people in the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If anyone thinks there is a Bigfoot why don't you start a business?

"Species Incorporated" borrow money and use a helicopter with a thermal camera to find Bigfoot and shoot it with tranquilizers. Capture it.

Copyright its DNA. Say you made it in a lab. Start collecting your Billions.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thanks for stepping up and posting.

There used to be a Clarion BF website, you can read there, but it's inactive. Loads of stuff local to PA there. Grin.
Read your report awhile ago...smile. Thanks for linking. We ran into them the back side of Sheffield, but I've long suspected them at Rock City and south of Catteragus. I saw one here at home this summer and like the Jacob's photo's THAT BEAR HAD NO TAIL....lmao.
It tokk me four more days before I had to admit I saw what I saw.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If only it was that easy lol. I personally believe there is a Bigfoot, although I haven't seen any evidence with my own eyes. Living in Chicago, we don't have any areas that would be a match for a bigfoot, but I have seen a lot of videos and watched a lot of shows regarding bigfoot. I guess until one is captured it will always be a mystery, but personally, I don't see why there couldn't be a Bigfoot, seing as how Humans are so close to Apes.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
When they opened the door there was a rank smell coming from outside. It smelled like wild animal, skunk, and body odor. IT was bad and strong.

Originally posted by LittleBit111
reply to post by zachi

Well, if i see one, i hope he can't hear me crapping my pants. I wouldn't want to run him off

In some forum on the "squatch"net, Bigfoots swap stories about their few encounters with humans, and the consistencies within them regarding the strong, fecal smell that's almost always present with a human sighting.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Dude! PM me that link!

I think that's the "normal" reaction, rather than "hey everybody, guess what I just saw!" (unless you were actively searching for it, of course.)

You obviously know your way around up there, maybe someday we should get in there and get everybody some good pictures, lol!

Rock City's got a cool vibe, doesn't it? Almost spooky. There's 'Big Rocks' in Bradford, and a couple more surrounding the area that I can't think of right now. Fun to climb, too!

I know the bears love the rocks, I'd guess the BF do too. Anyway, it would be a good excuse to go climb some rocks and hills for me. I think I'll wait until after the snow melts though, cold cold winters there!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join