It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American freedom's debt to Masonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Seems Masons had a hand in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Masonic ideals building America . . . . . yes, Masons are everywhere. I'm not American, but if I was, I'd be at the local Lodge, donating money, thanking the Masons for my freedoms.

Masonry has such an intimate connection with American ideals and the shaping of the country in those early days, that Masons are indeed everywhere . . . .your doctor, your lawyer, probably some of your good friends, even family members.

www.bessel.org...

The numbers for the Constitution are impressive, and doubly so for the brave generals of your Continental Army (the army that won your freedoms . . . well, with the help of France.)

I'm sure all of you can find similar links, since so many of you are good at internet research (hehe), so enjoy.

NOTE: Obviously, not all the founding fathers were Masons, and not all who signed the Great Documents were Masons. Some argue that Masons did not comprise the majority of the signatories. Yet the connection is still there, and some of the most revered figures of the Revolution were Masons or were connected with Masonry. It is no surprise that some of the values represented by the Declaration and Constitution are also Masonic values: Equality, Brotherhood, etc.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another link. I like this one, from the President of George Washington University..

www.srmason-sj.org...

join