It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No offense but Why so many flags to this Post! is it more important for people to know about a family tree of a retarded satanist Queen? Why anything much more important is not pinned, I am sure i think that info in this link is much more important for all of us,

I think i or some one here on ATS can post a thread that why these type of threads got pinned which has no real importance in our life when life changin and planet shattering events are already in process, We should tell our beloved MODS that please PIN the burning issues!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Julius Caesar survived the ides of march of 44 BC and ruled over the Empire from Seborga through his adopted son Augustus. Secretly but the real first Emperor of the Roman Empire is Gaius Julius Caesar, The Great Architect of the world and the figure behind TPTB.

Read this thread for mor informations:
All Roads Lead to Rome

edit on 26-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Good job, but it is estimated that more than half of the population of Europe descends from Charlemagne, for example (I do have documentation proving that). In my country, in particular, roughly 30% of the population is somehow related to the former royal family (even if in more distant manners, but you could say they have their "blood"), which in turn descends from the Capetians and Charlemagne, and would be related to the Caesars as well, by your logic.

Actually, even though it would very hard to prove given the lack of accuracy of the documentation, I would guess that a sizeable portion of the American white population is also related to European royalty in one way or another.

Have I just concluded that half of the European population is actively engaging in a world domination conspiracy under the hidden command of some lizards? Oh gosh, they have been very crafty n suppressing my memories!

EDIT: You can follow the lineage of Elizabeth II here as researched by PROFESSIONAL genealogists. You quickly realise that you cannot go a lot far back beyond the 9th century...
edit on 26-11-2011 by kipfilet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Curiously enough, Prince William married Kate Middleton, who happens to be Jewish (don't know if anyone knew that or not). According to Jewish law, 'Jewishness' comes from the mother not the father. Therefore, if Wills and Kate have a son who eventually comes to the throne, he will be a Jew ruling over the UK/Commonwealth.
Wonder if there is any significance in that or not?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
Curiously enough, Prince William married Kate Middleton, who happens to be Jewish (don't know if anyone knew that or not). According to Jewish law, 'Jewishness' comes from the mother not the father. Therefore, if Wills and Kate have a son who eventually comes to the throne, he will be a Jew ruling over the UK/Commonwealth.
Wonder if there is any significance in that or not?

Kate Middleton is definitely not Jewish. Don't be fooled by the "Goldsmith" in her mother's name, which has a totally gentile (occupational) origin.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Genealogy is a very interesting subject, but if you want to do it good, you have to research more than just 30 hours.
And to be sure, you are on the right track, you have to see the original documents. The internet can help you find traces, but is not a reliable source.

On the other hand we all have two parents, who had two parents and so on, but the population of the world was much smaller the further you go back in time. Of course, we are all related more or less. So it is no wonder to find royal ascendants sooner or later.

OP, if you are really interested in genealogy, try it again with your own family. Don't expect to find a family tree on the internet. First you have to ask the living, then get the documents which are available. Later it will become more complicated, because you have to find tax lists, contracts and other documents. Also it will become more difficult, because family names were not used until the population grew too quickly and everybody was called Johann or Elisabeth. From a special point it will become guesswork to connect the dots.

But it does not make sense to start with the guesswork and after 30 hours research you will be just at the starting point.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Orginally posted by muzzleflash
whose father was Tiberius
Claudius Caesar Brittanicus
, whose father was Roman Emperor Claudius.

Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus ('Britannicus' AD41-AD55) was the heir designate of Claudius Caesar, and upon whose death subsequently died and was most likely murdered by his stepmother, Agrippina the Younger, and her son, the Emperor Nero Ahenobarbus, a few months into Nero's reign. He had no heirs and was not yet 14. The timeline and persons referenced are incorrect. This is a common mistake when researching Roman history and its notable figures as many shared the same or a similar name to others in their family who may have been only distant relatives.

edit on 26-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I just don't see why it matters. Julias Caesar had sexy times with Cleopatra, who had sexy times with Brutus. Any children there get all sorts of mixed up. Because who defines what royal blood is more than other? Is the royal blood of an African tribe more or less than the royal blood of the Caesars? Yet, we know that Israel kings had many many wives, some from Ethiopian tribes.

The Jews are perhaps the best example of this. There are people in mud huts in Africa with the same royal blood as that of some royal emperors of Europe.

Royal blood, simply put, is completely useless. If they were so separated from the rest of the gene pool, then after 5000 years of separation, they would have become a new species by now. They haven't. If the queen of England had unprotected sex with your brother when she was still fertile, a perfectly healthy human would be born. Only way that is possible, is if royal blood simply isn't that important.

It's not like these people have some sort of unique genes. It's probably a single chunk of junk dna designed to prevent aging, the same kind of junk dna we all have.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Royal blood, simply put, is completely useless. If they were so separated from the rest of the gene pool, then after 5000 years of separation, they would have become a new species by now. They haven't.

I don't think that's true. The Royal European "gene pool" is unquestionably very diverse, with fresh blood regularly being mixed into the old.

In fact, assuming this conspiracy is true, they have probably made sure enough fresh blood is brought into the pool over time.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The thing about those kind of ideas is that it assumes all of them are in agreement.

Fact: no large group ever agrees.

Inference: some princess went and humped a poor boy.

Results: royal blood doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hi all.

someone asked, on another thread, maybe another forum, "what if the Roman empire engineers had been around long enough to develop steam chariots and electricity for cities? What would the Roman civilization look like then?!"

I guess now we have the Answer!!

I guess civilizations are like Stages where all the actors do their acts, in the play of life. the stage never changes, only the directors and scriptwriters change. Ah...but do they really? It all runs in the family, I guess.

So here we have Roman months of the year, Latin letters and I read somewheres that 50% of our civil laws are directly Roman and in the Europe Roman countries the percentage is about 60%.
...on and on.....has Rome ever Gone away.

I read in the Roman computer games forums, like of Total war, often the phrase, "Imperial legion Strong".
I had a surprise the other day when i read on a side of an army truck, "Army Strong"!!

It all runs in the family, just like you notice that *every* one of your friends, no matter how different from each other and no matter how far apart they live and have different work schedules, why you find out that each of them know each other well behind your back! Thus as each royal family member looks for marriage and friends they choose only others of similar royal blood, and they all know each other behind their backs; little wonder that
there is *really* one bloodline that Rules the Empire and even before Rome, other civilizations had the same bloodline.
thus a "conspiracy" of a sort.

But i am interested in the larger picture, that where I suspect that for us all, us common people, the culture of Roman/Greek life is now spread all over the globe, in life or influences.
Even Moscow was set up, in awareness, as the "third Rome", by its founders, so Russia too is part of this, I
wonder about the Tsars, then.
[Tsars is the russian name for "Caesars"!!]
the Tsars of Russia are probably related too.

freestone

freestone

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

I think what we have are the conquerors trying to be who they conquered.

Rome had steam engines, factories, paddle boats, railroads, and even semi automatic crossbows. See the two Romans in a bunker, with a machine gun looking device?

upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

So what happened? Well they had the steam engine, and the railroad, but never knew what to do with them. They had everything we had up to before electricity. But they were driven by pleasure, not wealth. Thus, it was of no concern for them that they could get more. They wanted better. And to that end, those that wanted more, th barbarians, took them over. They wanted pay and land. Rome ran out of both, because they wanted pleasure, not wealth. Wealth was a tool to get pleasure, where as we today think of pleasure as a result of having wealth.

In truth, this is what makes us less than Rome ever was.

edit on 26-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
bravo bravo!!!! and as per usual...all roads lead to ROME!

BADA BING!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Doesn't something like 20% of humanity have direct genetic lineage to Attila the Hun? He was a bit more prolific than Caesar. And as far as royal lineage during the middle ages, there were "historians" who were paid good money to "find" the linkages between "newer" nobility and "older" nobility in order to establish legitimacy. Most of it was hogwash.

But, at the end of the day, many many people are descended, one way or another, from royalty/nobility. I can trace a lineage to the Stuart Dynasty (via a daughter of Charles II) but I don't claim to be anything but an American middle class schlub.

As far as leaders being descended from royalty/nobility, of course that is the case. The world turns on connections. The same families stay connected and intermarry because they run in the same circles.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a matter of how the world simply is and an example of how everything connects to everything else.

Just a couple of minor points:
Magna Carta = Great Charter
Charlemagne = Charles the Great. (no conspiracy - just Latin words)

Cleopatra was not married to Caesar, so even if hey did have a child, he would not have been legitimate or able to carry a bloodline connection (hey, it's their rules, not mine).

I'm sure there are tons of historical fallacies and inaccuracies in more followup posts, just don't feel its worthwhile to go through all of them.

A great place to pursue this type of thing is through actual scholarship. You learn that a lot of the things that seem amazing or conspiratorial have just kind of always been known by anyone who cared. Everything's connected. It's just the world being the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
all roads lead to ROME...

from architecture to Money to commerce to contract law to military to empire building

is it really that hard to believe Bloodlines/san grael were important and a way to convey kingships to the expanded ROMAN territories from Gaul to Britain?

nope...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

from architecture to Money to commerce to contract law to military to empire building

nope...

I think you might find all those things( im not sure about contract law, I know not money) pre-date the roman empire by many many years.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You are correct in the first statement I quote. Indeed if 90 million people died, our chance to inherit the throne would be significantly better. This is a great point and it's true to an extent.

However claiming that you are related to someone from 2000 years ago is rather tenuous and would have to be supported with documented facts to be considered reasonable.

But isn't that the point of the thread?

Yes, someone can trace their ancestry back that far, on very tenuous grounds. But so too can the rest of us. Equally.

We are all family.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm related to Rollo.
en.wikipedia.org...

We have a scroll and our family used to hold a seat on a council in Normandy.

Thats the extent of my lineage.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by SuperTripps

nope...

I think you might find all those things( im not sure about contract law, I know not money) pre-date the roman empire by many many years.

ROME/ROMAN Empire perfected all of those things. Arches, arenas, coliseums..sure influenced by greece..but Perfected with roman minds and later with knight templar/masonic influence in gothic stuff

same as everything else..they perfected it whether public water/acequducts , the 1st real connected roads, etc

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I would be more inclined to believe that you are just making that up to be sarcastic.

But if you are indeed not full of it, I would love to see your lineage and review it if you don't mind. It would make a wonderful addition to the thread.

Also did you know if you can prove you are related to royalty that you can claim heir to part of the family estate in many cases? If you were related and knew it, why wouldn't you want to get your hands on something like that?

Just food for thought.

Well, considering it was through a mistress, that entitles me to nothing, plus all his legitimate heirs were slain and his empire divided into 4 parts lol. You get the idea. It's a cool discussion topic, but I can't go over and claim Greece and all of Western and Southern Asia as mine. I wish I could! I'll put up the lineage though. Just give me some time to get it together. I'm not sure but I think only a handful of his illegitimate heirs survived, so I feel special.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join