It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Genealogy is meaningless. If you go back about 500 years, you become related to everyone on Earth. Look at the math. Go back 11 generations and you have over 20,000 relatives that it took to make you. Those are also related to everyone on Earth. You are at least a 6th cousin to everyone, of all races and nations on this planet.
That includes murderers, horse thiefs, assassins, etc.

i'm gonna have to disagree with you there. native americans, africans, south and central americans, polynesians, eskimos, jamicans, puetro ricans, are probably not related to king john plantagenet.

oh sure maybe a couple here and there, but generally speaking, that's probably gonna be a mostly british family tree, with the occasional french, spanish, german, etc, european royal mixed in. i find it absolutely fascinating that every president can be traced back to the same king of england! think the rest of the usa can as well? are we all 9th cousins thrice removed from king john?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But seriously you never heard conspiracies of the bloodlines of the Royals before? You must live a very sheltered life.

All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Yeah that was a cool thread. People still post info in there but it's hard to keep up.

I was first really turned onto this stuff a few years before that came out through some very long documentary videos, and although I studied history extensively in the past no one really ever puts things into direct perspectives very often.

Everyone has heard of the royal lines of nobility, but no one ever lays it out in a concise manner which makes sense of it all. People will say in general "they can trace back 1000s of years", but they never really show each step of how this works. I was just really surprised to discover that it is indeed true to some extent, and that there are many records verifying many of these claims.

It is nice to see you show up because I am aware that you have studied many historical subjects in depth and have made many great posts in the past. In fact you have taught me a lot of things that you discovered and so I want to thank you specifically for your contributions to my knowledge and without that, I may have never found what I did in the first place. Of course I have thousands people I can thank for helping me in my journey but Zorgon you have put in some hard work and I really do appreciate what you have accomplished.

edit on 26-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I guess this might be news to Americans, or anyone else not part of the commonwealth, but here in Canada, we were taught all this in grade school. Where's the conspiracy?

I seriously doubt it.

Show me a single school textbook that lays it out plainly in a straight-forward one paragraph or less claim that "The current royalty are directly and provably connected to the Caesars of Rome."

You have to actually provide a reference to a grade school textbook since that is your claim.

Otherwise I will be forced to assume you are embellishing a bit, as I have many doubts as to the veracity of your claims.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well done muzzleflash, a good attempt at mapping the rabbitholes, im sure from the bloodline work, all the "Laws" relating to each little crossroads of history can be related to the later events and their laws, its easier to see it when you have the presence of a ruler to tie the events to.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Thank you very much for your contributions, I can see that your sources are matching up fairly decently with many of our other sources available currently on the Internet. That is fascinating within itself in my opinion.

I am very glad to see there are people interested in subjects like this and are willing to invest so much time into looking into it deeply. This indeed can become a highly complex and difficult subject to grasp and put the pieces together with any accuracy often times, and it is especially easy to get lost in the labyrinth if someone hasn't laid it all out in a straight-forward manner.

I see you have made several posts and I am going to go check out some of the information you refer to a lot more closely. I really appreciate the time you have invested in this subject and I appreciate you bringing it up here in this thread. I really wish I had the resources to conduct a more proper investigation into this matter. Sadly I cannot make trips to well founded repositories of documents and private libraries. If I could I definitely would.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
You've never heard of it before because it is made up nonsense. Look at your source for goodness sake! Something is not a "proven fact" just because it is written on the internets, LOL. In fact, it is by definition wrong because it is on ATS!

And even if it did just happen to be true, the significance is what exactly? It has no significance at all.

You probably have Ceasar's blood in you too. Who cares!
edit on 25-11-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

If it's so meaningless why are you posting about it? Also, you are incorrect about how sources work, but I will inform you in order to aid you in sorting this matter out a little better.

If there are sources that document a historical event, and there are many of them, but yet there are little to no sources claiming otherwise (except a person making a 2-3 statement on a forum without any sources to back up said claim), than it becomes quickly obvious what the most likely reality may in fact be.

Simply having an opinion that such documentation of which all of this internet research is based upon is frivolous is simply not good enough, you have to contest such claims in the proper format, by providing credible yet contradictory sources to call it into question. Something I notice that is in very short supply these days.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Dude im probably more related to ancient Roman royalty than the Queen. Jeez with all those fathers you could connect anyone to anyone.

Well if you look at it that way... we are all related according to the Adam and Eve story

Good point actually.

Although such stories are typically dismissed at face value as mere legends by many people these days, I tend to look at them with a more critical eye and attempt to remain open to such possibilities, because I have discovered that there are indeed many real life events that have led to the formulation of many of our myths and legends.

King Arthur is a very good example of how an actual historical person (that most likely existed in some form or another by some extent) are the basis for which much of our modern fiction is derived from.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes, to be fair, not everyone is that closely related - but nearly all Europeans and those descended of Europeans are.

We need to go back further to find the common ancestor of Europeans and the Chinese, and further still to add Australian aborigines to the family tree. Although of course, most half-aborigines (is that a word? you know what I mean, anyway) will be related to most Europeans through one side of their family .....

Anyway, the upshot is that about 90% of Britons - along with a great many Americans, Canadians and Australians - are in direct line to the throne. And if 85,890,100 of your all suddenly die, then I become king

Oh, and my great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was Julius Ceasar. As was yours. And yours And yours. And yours. And ......
edit on 26-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

S & F my friend..!

Very interesting discovery. i'am convinced that indeed All Roads Lead to ROME since day one of Thomas Henly aka ProtoplasmicTraveler's epic thread.

Since Julius Caesar last secret throne in Seborga, the Roman Empire never cease to expend and it definatly never fell. Rome became a master to hide its power over the world but more and more, the world is becoming awared of the real face of TPTB.....The Roman Empire..!

Great thread

edit on 26-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
WOW!! Thanks for all your hard work on this post!! S-n-F!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

when speaking genealogy, you have to be very careful about using the term "direct lineage". this is pretty roundabout and in no way direct.

And probably most of us could find a connection if we had enough time to look. Like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Not to mention;

maybe the ancient bloodlines are all tied in with;

"multiple generational straight line inbreeding".

That would certainly cut into the standard formulas.

And, maybe provide an "excuse" for explain some of the insane leadership we see today

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

S & F my friend..!

Very interesting discovery. i'am convinced that indeed All Roads Lead to ROME since day one of Thomas Henly aka ProtoplasmicTraveler's epic thread.

Since Julius Caesar last secret throne in Seborga, the Roman Empire never cease to expend and it definatly never fell. Rome became a master to hide its power over the world but more and more, the world become aware of the real face of TPTB.....The Roman Empire..!

Great thread

and who knows .....

how many children Julius Caesar really had !

after all, he did travel to many distant places

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by undo

Yes, to be fair, not everyone is that closely related - but nearly all Europeans and those descended of Europeans are.

We need to go back further to find the common ancestor of Europeans and the Chinese, and further still to add Australian aborigines to the family tree. Although of course, most half-aborigines (is that a word? you know what I mean, anyway) will be related to most Europeans through one side of their family .....

Anyway, the upshot is that about 90% of Britons - along with a great many Americans, Canadians and Australians - are in direct line to the throne. And if 85,890,100 of your all suddenly die, then I become king

Oh, and my great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was Julius Ceasar. As was yours. And yours And yours. And yours. And ......
edit on 26-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

Good God man !

Don't forget the Neanderthals !

We MUST remain politically correct.

Most people today are 1 to 4 % Neandertahl !!!!

Science proved it a couple of years ago !

I guess that shot many theories right to hell !

"It's all in the inbreeding" as they say

ETA: I always wondered what a "half cro-magnon and half neanderthal" did for a living

edit on Nov-26-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Great post...I have worked on my family tree for about 3 years now, It's and interesting because my earliest American ancestors were the Allertons. From the research I have done pretty much anyone who is descended from the early colonists shares the same common ancestry with many Presidents, congressmen senators and Royalty. Most of the royalty of Europe all inter-married as well so it's not that uncommon to be related to these people and if one has time...and sorts through and seeks out the members of their own family tree..well you are probably related. SnF Cheers Coco

edit on 25-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the reply, and to some extent or another you are correct it appears. It seems that the nobility took advantage of their situation and utilized it to breed vast numbers of children. Of course contraception has been around since before Roman times but throughout the ages it has been ignored to a large extent apparently.

Also an important note of distinction would be between the various sections of a society, such as the equestrians, who were nobility that was wealthy enough to afford horses and made up many cavalries throughout history.

The patricians are more like the most wealthy class who ruled in higher offices or as generals etc.

This is distinguished from the foot soldier class, who was not quite wealthy enough to afford their own horses (although there are many instances of wealthy equestrians who preferred to fight on foot depending on what types of field tactics were necessary to take advantage over their rivals).

Among the foot soldier classes we could divide them up into various types (at least historically and in general metaphor), and I like the way it was classified in the pre-Marian reform period. In many ways this carried over to the medieval period to some extent depending on the context and time period.

In ancient Rome it was divided somewhere along these lines, between the Hastati, the Principes , and the Triarii.

Also a few additional distinctions among the military throughout Roman history (which are important because positions within the military historically translate into status within society) are worthy of note.
The Celeres , the Praetorians, Ioviani, Accensi, bucellarii, auxilia, foederati, clibanarii or cataphractii, or even the sagittarii.

Of course classifications and how they juxtapose with class status change over time, and many of these types of soldiers overlapped with each other, or their status in society could overlap, it is interesting to examine such examples. It can give various perspectives of how society (and the military) is organized and may provide further insight into the subject.

I apologize for going off on a tangent there but I will go ahead and leave these links up so that anyone interested can go browse through them.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

That is a truly excellent post and a lot of research. Wish I had the time to do that much digging, but it goes to show the power of the internet in no uncertain terms. We have to keep the internet unencumbered and free from political influence and interference lest this kind of data disappear from the public forum. S&F !!!

Cheers - Dave

I agree the Internet is a powerful medium and can improve the living conditions and education levels of the world if we can keep it free and open.

It really does allow anyone interested to conduct detailed research and to have access to many resources they may not find at their local libraries, as often times local facilities can be very limited in funding and considering the value of many ancient documents it is hard to come by real physical examples without going to the more wealthy institutions.

Thankfully nowadays we can access this rare information here at our fingertips (increasing every day) as these institutions slowly put their inventory up for all of us to review. Also it is good because we can have people throughout the world present their findings and we can compare and contrast it with other findings from elsewhere and this can aid in giving us more well-balanced perspectives.

I do agree 100% that we need to keep the Internet free because any censorship will limit the human potential and will slow down our progress as a species.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Very cool connection to the Ceasar family but your 'revelation' that we are 'serfs' is incorrect. We are free if we choose to be.

I agree entirely and it is important to point out that I was indeed using a sarcastic tone when bringing up such distinctions. However when put into such context as wealth, politics, etc it can become a very valuable differentiation because it will aid us in understanding the social constructs that human lived through historically.

I do agree that true freedom is in our mind, and that any chains that may hold us back are also mental constructs as well. This is quite philosophical and differs from physical freedom and physical chains or bondage.

Also it is important to note that many people of all social status classifications do indeed believe in such distinctions and act according to those preconceived notions. It can prove problematic and as a detriment in many cases because people will become indoctrinated into fulfilling their status roles, but of course not everyone is so susceptible to these simplistic notions.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Wiki Magna Carta
Look at this wiki closely - it says clearly how this system works.

The 1215 Charter required King John of England to proclaim certain
liberties, and accept that his will was not arbitrary, for example by
explicitly accepting that no "freeman" (in the sense of
non-serf) could be punished except through the law of the land, a
right which is still in existence today.

That's why they are "freemen" and have protections to their rights and we
are "serfs" and lack many of these protections. It's written right there.
Just look around that website some and you will be perplexed and blown away
as I was probably.

I don't think this conclusion still stands, muzzleflash. AND, I'm very glad about that as this was the most disturbing part of your thread to me.

en.wikipedia.org...

During the reign of Edward III six measures were passed between 1331 and 1369 which were later known as the 'Six Statutes'. They sought to clarify certain parts of the Charters. In particular, the third statute, of 1354, redefined clause 29, with 'free man' becoming "no man, of whatever estate or condition he may be", and introduced the phrase "due process of law" for 'lawful judgement of his peers or the law of the land'.

edit on 26/11/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Maybe you should watch this..... Ring of Power: Empire Of The City www.youtube.com...
And yes its 5 hours long. It proposes that the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra(Caesarean), was the real Jesus Christ. Yes its complicated. Lol. But it goes on to say that the royalty goes back to the pharoahs of egypt.
This is a good movie, worth watching even at 5 hours. Even if the Jesus/Caesarean link is wrong, some really good stuff in this video. You can go to 1:30:00 to explain the royal connection.
edit on 25-11-2011 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Yes that's a pretty interesting documentary. I have watched it before although that was a long time ago.

Of course we could debate some of the finer points listed, and we would have to really dig deep into some of the more eye-opening claims, but there is indeed some very good information provided within this piece. A lot of it is speculative but at the same time there are many verified claims presented. We should always take things with a grain of salt so to speak, but I would also suggest anyone interested to sit down on a weekend and try watching through this work.

The 9-11 section may not be as interesting as the ancient to contemporary history sections however (at least in the context of the subject of this thread). I would say that at least half or more of this film is packed with hard facts which we can research and prove. The more sensational claims will require further correlation in order to prove so we will have to work towards either properly refuting or supporting them. Thanks for linking this so others may be able to discover it and look into the subject.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Why does this matter?

you do realize that practically everyone has some sort of royal blood by this time. Plenty of presidents, kings, queens, and leaders had prostitutes, affairs, and relationships with practically anyone you can imagine.

What, do you imagine this royal blood to remain like a safe in specific groups? Gene pools don't work that way, I'm afraid. Somewhere out there is a man related to Jesus's grandfather. Doesn't make him the son of God.

While what you say is true to an extent, it is also important to remember that at the same time, not just anyone can waltz in and claim royal lineage arbitrarily. Do we all have a year-long pass to enter royal estates and do as we please ?

We must remember to balance each side of the story.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The question is: why wouldn't they want us to know this?

Descending from Caesar sounds a lot better than descending from a bunch of Germans.

If you look you can also find sites that say that English Royalty is descended from Jewish Royalty. It is especially popular with groups that say that "missing Tribes of Israel" migrated to England and then the United States and that all the Biblical promises to ancient Israel really apply to the US and UK rather than the modern state of Israel. If you buy all that, then I have bridge for sale that I can give you a real good deal on. [end sarcasm]

Cool profile name, funny how it coincides directly with this subject.

While you are right there are many people talking about the subjects you have listed above, calling it into question due to it's apparent mythological or legend status is not going to discredit it entirely. You would have to provide alternate information that discredits those claims or shows them to be misleading or misunderstandings or fabrications. This may prove difficult or hard to come by. Which in itself should be revealing.

There is a difference between buying something, and perusing the market. How would you know what to buy if you didn't look over what is for sale? I would prefer to look over this bridge you have before I would be willing to invest anything into it. - Just to go along with your cliche.

I find it to be really cool that both Boadicea and Charles Martel both posted in this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join