It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The question is: why wouldn't they want us to know this?

Descending from Caesar sounds a lot better than descending from a bunch of Germans.

Because they don't want us to realize that the nobility has remained unbroken throughout the ages. It would reveal that none of us are free like we think we are. It exposes far too many important facets of the control mechanisms they use to manipulate us.

I was always under the impression that the nobility had killed each other so many times that the family lines were broken and shattered. I was soooo wrong!

They keep changing their name so that the rabble (us) doesn't get alarmed and take them out of power. It's a very clever game they are playing to stay on top. Just one example of this deception.

House of Windsor wiki

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on the 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I.

They changed their name in 1917 for a reason. It's quite the shell game.

Also do you have any idea how many Frederick I's there are? It is mind blowing. However each one has a distinct name if you look closely such as "Of whatever".
edit on 25-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's why they are "freemen" and have protections to their rights and we
are "serfs" and lack many of these protections. It's written right there.
Just look around that website some and you will be perplexed and blown away
as I was probably.

People have been using the common law freeman argument in local courts successfully, regardless of being serfs.

When they do this, it's not technically legitimate according to the "Magna Charta" agreement, but they won't call you out on it, because:
A) the hat-wearing serfs (judges, magistrates, etc.) don't understand it themselves, they only know they can't continue when you don't give them jurisdiction
B) if they did know, they would choose to allow a serf to use common law to avoid a small fine rather than dispute your right to it, thereby exposing the truth of the aristocracy being the only free men

Also, I thought it was funny when I noticed this:

Magna Charta

Char-le-Magne

Meh... It's probably nothing, right?

Great work on this thread. A well-composed summary of one of the funnest nights in my recent history.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine

Also, I thought it was funny when I noticed this:

Magna Charta

Char-le-Magne

Meh... It's probably nothing, right?

Great work on this thread. A well-composed summary of one of the funnest nights in my recent history.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If anyone finds a broken link anywhere let me know and I will get the mods to help me fix it. Also, if you find any discrepancies please also bring it up so that I may correct it as well. I double and triple checked these things so hopefully it is all working and flows well.

I have got to go to town for awhile so I will be back in a few hours to reply to anyone's questions or comments. Thank you everyone for taking the time to look into this, as it is indeed a big deal.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

They keep changing their name so that the rabble (us) doesn't get alarmed and take them out of power.

What 'power' would that be?

It's a constitutional monarchy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Glad I could help.

I ran across that bit of information some time ago. Posted a few links about that here on ATS.
I need to find them and repost them in this thread. Give me a some time to do so.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The problem is that lineage can be fixed when putting it on paper. Of course royalty, etc will want to trace their bloodline through ages and aeons, that's nothing new.

The Julian family (of which Julius Caesar was a member) traced their lineage to the goddess Venus. Most Roman nobles liked to trace their lineage to Aeneas who probably existed, but then again...

Cleopatra was not married to Caesar; she wished she was, but Caesar already had a wife; Cleopatra was his mistress. Her son "Caesarion" was not Caesar's son either, this was just a ploy on her part to try to get Caesar to marry her (she wanted to become queen of Rome and thought, somehow, that this mysoginistic society would just stand by and let her do it... Julius Caesar had only one child, a daughter; Julia. She died giving child birth (first kid). The child also died. This is really disapointing for all nobility, because it would be their wet dream to show descendence from Caesar himself.

Muzzleflash, you did an enormous amount of work, for which you deserve to be commended. The work itself stands, the conclusion is erroneous though. These people are probably not descended from Roman emperors or nobility... But they sure would like to be and feel that it is of importance to show that they are (old money, old blood, same type of deal). If you were able to do your own family tree that far, you would probably come up with a couple of people of nobility, maybe even a few kings and queens, If not, you could always invent some like they do. Linking to Charlemagne is a perfect example; he never even existed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why does it matter that she is a distant blood relative of Julius Caesar?

The English geneticist Professor Stephen Jones estimates that 25% of the British population is descended from the Plantagenets.

The House of Plantagenet, a branch of the Angevins, was a royal house founded by Geoffrey V of Anjou, father of Henry II of England. Plantagenet kings first ruled the Kingdom of England in the 12th century. Their paternal ancestors originated in the French province of Gâtinais and gained the County of Anjou through marriage during the 11th century. The dynasty accumulated several other holdings, building the Angevin Empire that at its peak stretched from the Pyrenees to Ireland and the border with Scotland.

Whenever a reliable family tree was available, almost anyone of European ancestry turned out to be descended from English royalty—even such unlikely people as Hermann Göring and Daniel Boone. Humphrys began to think that such descent was the rule rather than the exception in the Western world, even if relatively few people had the documents to demonstrate it.

Royal descent is relatively common, especially in Europe. The only difference is that most people lack proper documentation to prove their ancestry.

Sources

The Royal We

Royal Descent
edit on 25-11-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This is wonderful -- great research. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to dig into the links. It complements some research I've been doing into British Israelism that you might find interesting too. As well as Cleopatra of Jerusalem, who I learned of in researching British Israelism, but I haven't had time to research much. Records say she was the fifth wife of Herod the Great. And according to some legends, Cleopatra of Jerusalem was the daughter of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra, born after Caesar's death, and was spared execution/assassination (unlike her brother, Caesarion), because they did not consider her a threat. She was eventually married to an "obscure prince of the east" -- and some believe that "prince" was the father of Joseph the Carpenter... but it could also apply to Herod. When considered within the British Israelism context -- that the mother of the Virgin Mary was a British/Druid princess/priestess -- I find the political implications fascinating. To be more specific, if all is true, then Jesus the man could arguably have been the natural heir to the British, Roman, Egyptian, AND Hebrew empires. That person would certainly have had many enemies... Anyway, if you'd like to explore it a little further, Biblesearchers has alot of info.

Thanks again for sharing your great research.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Great subject!

For those want to read more about the dutch VOC etc, there is some more info in this Dutch ATS tread:

Dutch ATS topic
edit on 25-11-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

My question is why haven't I ever heard anyone tell me about this
before? I have been researching conspiracies, history, and all things weird
for a very long time, and never heard about this in a direct specific
manner.

Ancient Illuminati secret

But seriously you never heard conspiracies of the bloodlines of the Royals before? You must live a very sheltered life.

The very fact that you found all that on Wikipedia should tell you something

Its just that fake videos of UFOs and Aliens gets more attention

You might want to read this thread by Protoplasmic Traveller

All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dude im probably more related to ancient Roman royalty than the Queen. Jeez with all those fathers you could connect anyone to anyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Dude im probably more related to ancient Roman royalty than the Queen. Jeez with all those fathers you could connect anyone to anyone.

well ....

where's your tree?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 25-11-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Antiochus from the Greek Seleucids is also in there as well as Nero. Caesar shall return (if not already here) and when he does all the world shall "kneel down and wonder."

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I guess this might be news to Americans, or anyone else not part of the commonwealth, but here in Canada, we were taught all this in grade school. Where's the conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Excellent thread, and well done on some hardcore research.
Prydain is Welsh for Britain, so you're translation is correct.
s&f

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

We did our family tree some time ago for my youngest son's genealogy project in school. I have that same lineage in my family line- the royal lineage, on my father's side of the family. I, in fact have extensive information about these lineages on a CD I own. This is not a commercially available CD, but instead the result of many years of genealogical research, including going to various countries to find the information. The information goes back to well before the time of "Christ" (I'm not a religious person, sorry), and has alot of written info about many of the people listed. This is a straight line lineage back to Charlamangne and William the Conqueror.

On the other side of my family- my mother's, we can trace it back to a castle in Germany, still owned by a family member, and open to the public- the Schloss- Weitenburg castle, which was built at the time of William the Conqueror, in 1066. It's an easy find on the internet for those curious or interested. Owned now by Max von Rassler.

There are a few "interesting" skeletons in the closet too, which to me, are far more interesting than the regular info on past kings and queens.

What a great find OP!! If anyone wants or needs more info on these, please get in touch with me, and I'd be more than happy to share.

Peace folks and hope you all have a great weekend!!

SK

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You've never heard of it before because it is made up nonsense. Look at your source for goodness sake! Something is not a "proven fact" just because it is written on the internets, LOL. In fact, it is by definition wrong because it is on ATS!

And even if it did just happen to be true, the significance is what exactly? It has no significance at all.

You probably have Ceasar's blood in you too. Who cares!
edit on 25-11-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Well if you look at it that way... we are all related according to the Adam and Eve story

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join