It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Yep.

The number of grandparents doubles each generation you go back.

Going from Elizabeth back as far as William the Conqueror (her 22nd Great Grandfather). She would have 2 to power 25 grand parents, thats 33,554,432 people in just that generation. Thats the whole population of Europe at that time. ie. she is more or less descended from everybody who was alive at that time.

And it follows that I am too and so is everyone else in Europe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Minoans were a very ancient civilization located on the island of Crete.

Menas of Ethiopia =

Menas (Ge'ez ሜናስ mēnās), throne name Admas Sagad I (Ge'ez አድማስ ሰገድ admās sagad, Amh. ādmās seged, "to whom the horizon bows") was nəgusä nägäst (1559 - February 1, 1563) of Ethiopia, and a member of the Solomonic dynasty.

"To whom the horizon bows"? of the "Solomonic" dynasty? Very interesting connections.

Patriarch Mennas

Menas or Mennas or Minas or Mina, a Christian saint was appointed by the Byzantine emperor Justinian I as Patriarch of Constantinople in 536.

Saint Menas

Saint Menas (also Minas, Mina, Mena, Mennas) (285 – c. 309), the Martyr and Wonder-worker, is one of the most well-known Egyptian saints in the East and the West, due to the many miracles that are attributed to his intercession and prayers. His feast day is celebrated every year on 15 Hathor (November 24) in the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria and on November 11 in the West and East.

Minas (unit) are ancient Near Eastern units of weight, and hence, also units of currency.

Remember we "Mint" our monies?

Pharoah Menkaure or "Men-ka-ra".

ordered the construction of the third and smallest of the Pyramids of Giza. His name means "Eternal like the Souls of Re".

"Men" in this context appears to mean "eternal" or "ever lasting". "Ka" actually refers to vitality or vital essence, and of course Re is the deity. So it may actually mean "The eternal vital essence of the Sun".

Also "Human" is a very interesting word with many possible sources or meanings.

"Hu" is very difficult to determine as many sources differ. Here is a snippet:

mid-15c., humain, humaigne, from O.Fr. humain, umain (adj.) "of or belonging to man" (12c.), from L. humanus "of man, human," also "humane, philanthropic, kind, gentle, polite; learned, refined, civilized," probably related to homo (gen. hominis) "man," and to humus "earth," on notion of "earthly beings," as opposed to the gods (cf. Heb. adam "man," from adamah "ground"). Cognate with O.Lith. zmuo (acc. zmuni) "man, male person."

Homo means man, and humus means earth. Adam - man, adamah - ground. This relates back to the old legend that man is made from the ground/earth/dirt, etc.

I was wondering about what relation the "Hu" may have with the ancient Egyptian "Ha", which means 'body'. If there is a connection, than possibly 'human' could mean 'body of the king', or 'of the king', or 'belonging to the king'.

It would be wonderful if any experts in ancient Egyptian language could help with this particular issue between "hu" and "ha".

Here is some other resources.
Wiki - "Man" (word)
Wiki "Woman"
These links are very interesting but they appear somewhat incomplete and lacking a lot of connotations that would be very helpful in this search for answers.

By the way, to signify female humans, we use the sign of the planet and goddess Venus.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frobnicate

Yep.

Going from Elizabeth back as far as William the Conqueror (her 22nd Great Grandfather). She would have 2 to power 25 grand parents, thats 33,554,432 people in just that generation. Thats the whole population of Europe at that time. ie. she is more or less descended from everybody who was alive at that time.

Totally incorrect. You are not counting in the equation the issue of inbreeding and how mothers married their children or their siblings and bore children from these incestuous pairings. Therefore your math is terribly flawed and not accurate in the least.

Your math only works if there are no inbreeding incidents.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Last night I was wondering about the symbolism depicted in the Biblical accounts of "Adam and Eve".

My postulation is that the "Tree of Knowledge" could very well be "The act of division" or "Divisiveness" or "to divide into equal parts". Essentially we at first were "One with Nature" or "One with God -- ( I, Oneness, Whole, etc) "

By "learning division" we began to separate everything into opposites or differentiated among things. Up and down, bad and good, plus and minus, yin and yang, etc. This was according to tradition, where our knowledge derives from, and where our 'corruption' or 'downfall' also could derive from.

Clothed and unclothed, we realized we were 'naked' and sought to 'cover' ourselves.
This can be applied throughout many aspects.

Also this is in a way what the symbolism of "Baphomet" represents. Male and Female, 'as above so below', the yin and the yang, plus and minus. Two opposites contained within the whole.

This is symbolized in the terminology of "Separation from God" which "God" means "Whole, Oneness, etc". We divided everything, and thus gained knowledge. We began to recognize or know the difference between things.

And that is the goal of spirituality, mysticism, religion, etc : To 'return to the whole', to 'reconnect', etc.
It's a grand play on opposites and symbolism. It's all very intriguing and very fun to speculate about.

Now, this may not be the origination of 'technology and civilization' however. Because if you remember from the Sumerian mythos, Inanna (Semiramus) stole the "Mes" (which represent the pillars or djed of our society/civilization structure) from Enki who is claimed to be "from the heavens".

Now if Enki is from the heavens, I take this to be a literal translation to 'angels' or 'ancient extra terrestrial astronaut'. Perhaps Enki was the one entrusted with "Authority to hand out the Mes", and it was on a "Need to know basis" so to speak.

And by the act of stealing the "Mes", we corrupted the 'divine heavenly authority' and began to claim ultimate authority unto ourselves and handed out the "Mes" among ourselves as we saw fit and thus explains why our current civilization is such a complete mess.

This may also play into the "Prophecies" of the "Return of heavenly authority". Perhaps the "heavenly beings, angels, aliens", whatever you wish to call them, are intended to return and reclaim 'divine or heavenly' authority over the "Mes" and return human civilization to what it was intended to be, and correct the mistakes of Enki who was fallible and foolish and was tricked by "Inanna" into losing access to the "Mes".

This is mostly speculation about the symbolism and hidden/arcane meanings of all of this information.
Just something I have been pondering that I figured I would share here since it relates and applies in many ways.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Awesome post.
Star & Flag for you.

This is interesting. Also interesting that many American Presidents can trace their lineage back to british royalty and to eleanor of aquitain.

www.shilohouse.org...

I'm sure some of our Presidents can also trace back to roman emperors.
Makes you wonder if there is some sort of ruling class gene in us.

Obviously Barack Obama is not one of these presidents, what him being the half breed son of a Kenyan national.
Unless his mother is connected somewhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Obviously Barack Obama is not one of these presidents, what him being the half breed son of a Kenyan national.
Unless his mother is connected somewhere.

Not necessarily. Although I concede I have not worked out the genealogy of Obama or other presidents other than basic cursory investigations, that is beside the point.

Historically the nobility in Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, etc, were known to inter-marry in some instances and have children. So there are cases of nobility of one race having children with nobility of other races, this isn't unheard of and may in fact be a somewhat common practice in various contexts.

In some ways, the very act of marrying between two separate kingdoms is also a type of method of forming alliances and a consolidation of political power and prestige.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

True that is the maximum number.

But inbreeding cannot be too extensive because of the negative impact it has.

So I think you still end up with 100,000 relatives if you go back 25 generations.

It probably possible to calculate this from the work that has been done to find the date of the most recent common ancestor of all living humans, which according to wikipedia has been estimated as somewhere between 2000-4000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frobnicate

Yep.

Indeed.

This is about as daft a thead as the one about Kate Middleton's bloodline. It also only seems to be an "interesting subject" to Americans who have a wet-dream over the UK still controlling America or the "Illuminati".

Perhaps they only get excited by bloodlines "going back" this far because many of them can't trace theirs. My Uncle is our family genealogist and we can trace confidently back to the Middle Ages (from thereon in it gets sketchy) as can pretty much anyone with the time and patience to trudge through the records.

On another point, claiming lineage from the "Ceasars" is daft too. Ceasar was a title and changed hands either through election, selection, assasination and sometimes inherited. Also, the Romans liked to incorpate their subjects, so it wasn't unheard of for the occasional "Barbarian" Emperor to get a shot, such as one from Briton. Considering he would likely have had conenctions to tribal Chiefs, who would later on probably end up getting related to those that followed the Romans in 400AD, this is neither shocking or a conspiracy.

And to add what someone posted earlier in the thread, Royal History is taught in schools, including their ancestry. None of this is news to us, really.

I will say though that you did do some good work, OP, tracing the family tree like you did, but it is ultimately pointless. We can all trace our ancestry back to a relatively small population 2,000 years ago. genetic studies of the UK show most people show the same genetic trates as ancient Britons, with a smattering of Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Viking, depending on where you're from in the UK these vary in occurence.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Oh and also the "Bee" symbolism.
I will look further into this aspect later tonight when I get the chance, it seems very promising.

The Mormons call Utah 'The Land Of Milk & Honey' and the beehive is the state symbol...........and it is commonly referred to as 'Utah, The Beehive State'
Not sure IF this has anything much to do with what your coming up with here, but every weird little piece of the puzzle might help in seeing the bigger picture IMO.........plus the Mormons are so friggen INTO genealogy its crazy....in fact it is the JOB of every responsible Church member to dedicate themselves to discovering their family's genealogy as far back as they can go.
I have asked Church members WHY this was so, and was told: that 'in the latter days' one must carry the genealogy of their family in order to be allowed inside safe cities, where only the 'good people with proof of linage' will be allowed entry.
Im acquainted, with a woman who claims she has traced her lineage all the way back to Jesus the Christ, and she has written her genealogy chart onto a roll up window shade that is plastic so she can easily carry it and it wont be ruined by weathering, as she anticipates needing to carry this and traveling to a safe place......

Referring to the word 'nin'.....isnt nin/nine/nien mean NO in German or Russian? I am not sure but I do hear Naught/Nien in German rock music sometimes lol........just tossing this into the mix

edit on 26-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

Also canine, thats also a 'nin'
edit on 26-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A few more interesting additions:

Phosphorus

Phosphorus (Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros), a name meaning "Light-Bringer", is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance. Φαοσφόρος (Phaosphoros) and Φαεσφόρος (Phaesphoros) are forms of the same name in some Greek dialects.

Another Greek name for the Morning Star is Ἑωσφόρος (Heōsphoros), which means "Dawn-Bringer". The form Eosphorus is sometimes met in English, as if from Ἠωσφόρος (Ēōsphoros), which is not actually found in Greek literature,[1] but would be the form that Ἑωσφόρος would have in some dialects. The Latin name Lucifer is an exact translation of the Greek term Φωσφόρος.

As an adjective, the Greek word is applied in the sense of "light-bringing" to, for instance, the dawn, the god Dionysos, pine torches, the day; and in the sense of "torch-bearing" as an epithet of several god and goddesses, especially Hecate but also of Artemis/Diana and Hephaestus.

So back to torch bearing symbolism. Quite interesting because today "Phosphorus" is known as the chemical element P atomic number 15.

Also within the word "Phosphorus" is "Horus".

Another bit of information:

The "Two Pillars" symbolism appears to refer to Solomon's Temple, and holds a lot of meaning in reference to 'passing through the gate / entrance'. It appears the two Pillars are named as " Boaz and Jachin ".

Boaz stood on the left and Jachin ('founding', Tiberian Hebrew יָכִין Yāḵîn) stood on the right. The pillars had a size nearly 6 feet (1.8 m) thick and 27 feet (8.2 m) tall. The 8-foot (2.4 m) high brass chapiters or capitals on top of the columns bore decorations of brass lilies.

Apparently these pillars are not meant to hold anything physical, and instead are free standing and purely symbolic. Also it could be derived from similar architecture found all over the place, such as in Egypt where obelisks were used in this format as a symbolic entrance or gateway into the temples.

Also they may possibly represent guardians of the temple, as we can find a lot of similar layouts representing this with other iconography. The 'two pillars' is a really interesting subject and is worth doing 100 searches on and reading whatever you can find about it. However I would suggest to take things with a grain of salt, as always with any of this information.

I want to now get into Sirius, so will begin another post for this.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Also canine, thats also a 'nin'

Correct. I had been considering listing that one, but couldn't figure out how to justify it. But now I have figured out a potential connection worth justification.

Canine refers to dogs, and also it is the name of mammalian teeth, the " canine tooth "

In mammalian oral anatomy, the canine teeth, also called cuspids, dogteeth, fangs, or (in the case of those of the upper jaw) eye teeth, are relatively long, pointed teeth.

The "eye teeth"? That's really bizarre.

Let's get into Sirius now, the "Dog Star". Sirius wiki

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek: Σείριος Seirios ("glowing" or "scorcher"). The star has the Bayer designation Alpha Canis Majoris (α CMa). What the naked eye perceives as a single star is actually a binary star system, consisting of a white main sequence star of spectral type A1V, termed Sirius A, and a faint white dwarf companion of spectral type DA2, termed Sirius B.

Sirius is also known colloquially as the "Dog Star", reflecting its prominence in its constellation, Canis Major (Greater Dog).[11] The heliacal rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the "dog days" of summer for the ancient Greeks, while to the Polynesians it marked winter and was an important star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean.

I am sure most of you have studied the layout of the Pyramid complex at Giza in Egypt, and know that the alignment of the structures mirrors Orion's Belt, and points to the star Sirius.

Also if you read this very amazing thread here at ATS, by JimIrie , it is revealed that this also directs us to Cairo, to the location of Mostafa Mahmoud Square. Overlooking this location is the Owl symbol in the form of a large building, in this photograph.

This "owl" symbol is sometimes connected with the deity Moloch, and sacrificial rituals, as you can see if you look through that wiki link. Also this may remind many of you of Bohemian Grove and the revelation of their 'mock sacrifice' there in front of the owl symbol.

Remember that the 'owl' connects us back to the Goddess symbolism, and is a motif throughout some of the depictions of Semiramis and the variants thereof.

Also back to Sirius, most people also know of the Dogon Tribe and their many legends about Sirius. Funny that their name is "Dogon".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

nin meant sister in akkadian.
it's etymologically related to nun. (not catholic nuns but that's interesting)
the nun was the abyss. the abyss was the abzu. and the abzu was enki's
water gate. long list of intertwining data between many cultures spawns off this point. much of which would throw this thread way off topic lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

nin meant sister in akkadian.
it's etymologically related to nun. (not catholic nuns but that's interesting)
the nun was the abyss. the abyss was the abzu. and the abzu was enki's
water gate. long list of intertwining data between many cultures spawns off this point. much of which would throw this thread way off topic lol

I wouldn't say you are off topic because the discussion has led down a pathway of many doorways. A "Nexus" if you will. Open whatever doorway you like.

Also, isn't it funny that the avatar and signature you use apply directly to these concepts?

The "Star Gate" has "water gate" symbolism all over it, doesn't it? There are probably a thousand connections from this very reference you have made. Also, the famous movie of the same name "Stargate", has virtually tons of other references within it.

Also that movie (as many other movies), share many connections with the story called "The Man Who Would Be King". Anyone interested in that can look it up, there is plenty to learn about that.

Oh, and doesn't this directly apply to the references of "Piercing (Passing through) the Veil" as well? I refer back to the "Two Pillars" post above.

And speaking of water symbols, doesn't this bring us back to Semiramis / Isis?
edit on 26-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

British Royal Private Manuscripts (BBC iplayer video)

You may find the attached link useful. It is for a program shown tonight on the BBC, in which historians view private manuscripts of English kings from the 700s AD to the 15th century.

BBC iplayer "Illuminations: The private lives of Medieval Kings" (WARNING Iplayer links only last a week or two).

It looks into the symbolism of pictures in the manuscripts. In particular, at around 8 mins 20 seconds, it discusses a picture that portrays Edward the fourths lineage to Caesar. The picture even shows the royal blood from the caesarian birth (speckled with gold!) . The full timing discussing this particular manuscript runs from 4 mins 44 secs.

The whole program is fascinating and runs from king aethelstan (700s AD) to Edward IIII (1479). I am sure there is much symbology to be interpreted from these rarely seen documents. For example, (a) kings with blue faces (b) much earlier pictures of royal links to the church/divinity.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you do a little more digging, you will see that Caesar can trace his lineage way back to the founding of Rome.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I too can trace my family lineage back to the era of "Jesus the Christ", as I showed earlier in this posting. However, it took me many years to get all the lineages correct, so this isn't a task for those easily daunted. In fact of the 4 lineages of my grandparents that I have researched, I have only been able to trace 2 of the 4 lineages.

As for the Mormons and their record keeping, please, keep in mind, that alot of what they post on their sites is inaccurate at best- I prefer to NOT use their records when researching my own lineages. I give them credit, they do try, but much of what I've seen is awful. Cyndi's List is a much better source for genealogical information.

For those who are talking about the incestuous marriages in the royal families, well folks, after all the years of studying I have done (well over 25), I find incestuous marriages all over the royal lineages. It wasn't just an occasional happening, it was continuous and constant, supported by the Vatican, who handed out "passes" to get married even between close first case cousins. In Egypt it was common for brothers and sisters to marry. You can see and observe the later happenings of these actions, when you start really digging into history. Many were abnormal- many skeletal defects, up to and including hemophilia. They finally realized what was happening and what they were doing wrong, so this isn't continuing as much as it used to. Their main idea was to keep royal blood as "pure" as possible. I was glad to see 2 marriages in the royal family this past year that were actually commoner/royalty marriages. That should help inject some new blood into the lineages and dilute the damage they have done over the generations. The other royal marriage this past year that was royal/commoner besides the well known Kate/William match was Crown Princess Victoria and (now) Prince Daniel of Sweden.

Peace all and have a great 2012!!
SK

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RelSciHistItSufi

One major problem with that link. It's only good for UK users. They have a global version out, but the US doesn't get to view the content, and isn't part of the "global" sytem yet. I'm disappointed- I was quite interested in seeing this series of videos. Major bummer for me.

SK

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Apologies SweetKarma, I was unaware you cannot access BBC iplayer content outside the UK.

I did a google search using Illuminations, Medieval, King, S01E01 and got numerous results that provide alternative routes to view the program but I cannot confirm the legality of such routes, nor have I tested them.

Certainly there seems to be several copies on Youtube.

There are 3 programs in the series and they are just finishing airing in the UK. However, I found the first the most interesting in terms of symbology driven by myth/beliefs. The second and third are more tainted by the Illuminators wishes to please their current kings.

Please do continue to seek access as I believe they will add some useful detail and insight to the early english generations of this bloodline.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

This is such an interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My god, no wonder your fingers hurt! star and flag to you, best read I've had since Christmas ( I'm surprised Christ is not in there somewhere, or perhaps his bloodline is, under a fake name).

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join