It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the idea of reptilian in religion occult derives from the fact that the vertebrae looks like a snakes skeleton. From this comes the fact that some meditation thinks of chakras and linked with snakes body. Also a reptiles head is much easier to make from clay than other forms. This is just a guess. The problem with the bloodline argument is that royal families have many living relatives with ancestors born out of wedlock: in fact you my be one and not know it. Also in some generations that father will not be who people think it is. Tracing the family back 1000's of years means nothing as it is highly unlikely that they will be related to who they are supposed to.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

There is indeed much occult influence behind the scenes, this much is known factually.

Look at Bohemian Grove. Does it look like the elite take these things to be a trifle? Have you see the video of the ritual 'the cremation of care"?? Do you remember, as the ritual proceeded, and the emotional energy and power increased, that the toads in the background began to ribbit ecstatically??? That's what you call an occult phenomena. Certain creatures, toads in particular, are archetypally associated with demonic energy. Thus, when the energy increases, so does their awareness - and their own activity. They become a reflection of the archetypal power, and proof of the saying as 'above so below'.

It is completely true what I'm saying. The physical body can either be contorted by a spiritual power/archetype present in it, or, a sort of massive group hallucination, as in an occult ritual, can be perceived - astrally - over the normal physical body. It is a very creepy thing...But again, this is just the way things are. The 'powers' are real things. And the ancient worship of gods of course, was not merely to manipulate the masses. On the contrary, one can justify the reality of these archetypes by observing the effect they have on masses of people; or even on individuals. Each of us are moved NOT by 'reason' but how we 'feel' about a certain thing. Therefore, emotions underlie much of our decision making. They are a pre-conscious, or superconscious presence, which can only be known through intuition, or deduction. And occult ritual is a way to bring these forces out from the unconscious realm, into human reality. Thus, sorcery is the manipulation of these energies. In a group setting, individuality - which means - the exercise of reason, becomes diminished even further. The individual becomes lost in the sea of the collective, and the archetypal power - the energy - evoked by the words of the demagogue, is the only thing active within their systems.

People who argue that reptilians are from another planet, to me, are either ignoramuses, or sensationalizing the truth in order to make a buck - this would be David Icke - Who probably understands completely what these things are not "aliens" from another planet; but rather, aliens to our dimension of reality. The distinction is important.

This would certainly play a major role in how things are actually playing out, and it can be used for a whole host of reasons some obvious others less obvious.

Knowing this helps us understand that the elites are 'protected' by an amalgamation of occult forces, meaning, within this pool of reality, which is so heavily treated by a demonic energy, none of us can do anything decisive in a real time sense, that wouldn't be picked up by the power and utilized by these elites. This is how deep their foreknowledge is. It isn't the product of their own genius, but rather, the higher organizational skills of archetypal powers. This is why society is going in the direction it is: towards increased centralization of power, and culturally, towards a moral relativism.

This is the ultimate stranglehold of the archetypal powers on Earthly reality. The purpose of the demonic incentive is to confound truth and falsehood, right and wrong, pure and impure...Or in biblical language, get one to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Things become so 'relativized' that one simply cannot form any decision. He respects and honors the inversion the demonic projects; good can be evil, and evil can be good. From this standpoint, the particular is stamped out, and all that is left is a void - a spiritual nothingness - or nihilism (from nil- nothing) which completely dominates the system. Hence, totalitarianism - from the word "total" - the ALL - is a sociological expression of this elitist gnosticism. The particular, the individual, the uniqueness of each being, becomes stamped out, and the force of the void, which is the will of the demonic towards rebellion from the divine will - from God - unleashes its destabilizing influence.

The only true way to rebel against the influence of the Elite is to turn to God, to become more religious, and spiritual minded. Sociological tactics can only be effective if they are motivated by an opposing ideology that transcends their spiritual influence - and this is God. Only knowing that God is good, and seeking to change for the sake of the good, is the only hope we have in changing things. An atheistic or agnostic rebellion against their agenda is rooted in a fantasy, while what they have is real: their vision of God, is of an all encompassing void, an impersonal presence which doesn't care about good and evil....which is why they probably think those demons they're identified with our messengers and agents of the divine will.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

So if the nobility is saved by the blood of Jesus, then the demons dont have any hold whatsoeever. Dont you think so?

To be honest, Christianity is an invention of the Roman Nobles to counter the influence of Judaism - and its moralism - on roman society. This was an issue even the Roman historian Seneca mentioned.

Christianity is the exoteric dimension of a spiritual Gnosticism. Christianity = Gnosticism. The evil of Gnosticism is in its moral relativism. Its rejection of 'good and evil', and insistence that "all is good" even evil.

Just go by any European Christian cathedral and observe its gothic architecture, its gargoyles, its demons... This is not a Judaic religion, but an extension of ancient paganism into modern times which merely borrowed, or rather, usurped the identity of Israel - like the Thing from the movie "the thing", which absorbs the outer figure but its spiritual content is the complete opposite of how it presents itself.
edit on 12-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

No queen liz is NOT related to Roman especially Claudius,for the 9 millionth time the lynch pin in this whole fake topic is a women called venus Julia or guinissa to put a dubious British slant on her less than dubious credentials as Brit/Roman queen.That sweet little geanological table set out by Muzzlefish is well and good till it hits B.C ERA then it all falls into cuckoo la la la land there is absolutely no corroborative evidence anywhere any place any book any academic worth his salt will athenticate that says venus julia married our Brit king of the timewhoever he they were because nobody friggin knows what the royalty loooool .The evidence comes from Geoffrey of monmouth 11th century who was a wonderful fable story teller arthurian etc and who CONVENIENTLY PULLED FROM THE AIR THIS VENUS JULIA basically its bull5hit so sorry take guiniss venus julia out the equation and that folks is the end of QUEEN LIZ LINKED TO ROME BY BLOOD.Venus Julia's husband Arviragus the British ling is even more elusive to reality

en.wikipedia.org...

passage taken from george jowetts book 'drama of the lost disciples' He (Jowett) claims that "the early Christian and Roman records abound with the name and warrior fame of Arviragus" (supposedly a British Christian prince who led the defence against the Roman conquest), and quotes Satire IV of Juvenal as saying "Hath our great enemy Arviragus, the car borne British King, dropped from his battle throne?" as an example.[2] This CRYPTIC mention, in a satirical poem about Roman social life, is the ONLY mention of Arviragus's name in the ENTIRETY of classical literature, and ALL (take note of the word ALL in this context ) other known references to him are derivative of Geoffrey of Monmouth's (yes Geoffrey again) 12th century Historia Regum Britanniae,[3] also an imaginative nationalist pseudohistory.

So there you have it so ALL sources bar one cryptic one line are derivative of Geffreys 'Historia Regnum Britanniae' and heres what is said about that book (cough splutter)

en.wikipedia.org...

"Credited uncritically well into the 16th century[1] since the 17th century it has been credited with LITTLE VALUE as history. When events described, such as Julius Caesar's invasions of Britain, can be corroborated from contemporary histories, Geoffrey's account can be seen to be wildly INACCURATE"

This entire post hangs upon that book because thats the only book that would link britain to rome in royalty .I tell you what Muzzlefish the author of this post wouldnt stand up in a court of lawespecially the last two words of his post title "proven fact" make your own mind up

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

You totally ignored the very first link posted in the thread:
This one.

There are many ways to connect the dots on this, and you keep banging your head on just one of them, I am sorry but you haven't gained any ground at all with your assumptions and speculations.

Why haven't you even bothered to dispute all of the other lineages?
You have had weeks of time and yet never once mentioned any of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Also no one is going to take you seriously with your attitude which is very belligerent and rude.

You have horrible grammar, spelling, lack punctuation, your typing is full of childish remarks like :

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777
loooool

And you circumvent the censors with comments like:

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777
basically its bull5hit

I just find it rather pathetic.

If you want to be taken seriously you need to act like an adult and converse in a respectful manner. I usually don't attack people's poor language skills but you have been pushing the limits consistently. Please adopt a more respectable approach.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well i think this thread is very interesting indeed and well done to the OP.
Its amazing when you look what you discover. I have only read the first page at the moment so cannot comment further than saying, fantastic. You have also opened some avenues that i will connect with dots of my own that will seem odd but when you look as you have done already you will see.

I will post a couple of links that i feel you will see relevant, or maybe not. We will see.

Will you allow me to post what i feel relevant? then you can delete if necessary?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen. /scarcasm

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I believe that this is an important link in your thread.

Triskelion

en.wikipedia.org...

A triskelion is the symbol of Brittany, as well as of the Isle of Man and of Sicily, where it is called trinacria.[4] The Manx and Sicilian triskelia feature three running legs, bent at the knee and conjoined at the hip area. In Welsh the name given is trisgel, with the first part tri being the Welsh word for three.

Triple Nine Society en.wikipedia.org...

The above ties enough in and links quite a bit...in more way than one

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You totally ignored the very first link posted in the thread:
This one.

There are many ways to connect the dots on this, and you keep banging your head on just one of them, I am sorry but you haven't gained any ground at all with your assumptions and speculations.

I am not assuming or speculating on the contrary I repudiate your fallacious OP title .You have mislead readers with a specious claim and have failed to provide irrefutable evidence. I refute this claim because the veracity and crediblity of the entire post is contingent upon an erroneous title, the rest is acadmic .To issue a statement and not provide any evidence to authenticate your claim invalidates the integrity of the entire post. The fact remains Queen Elizabeth is not related to the Romans.The rest of the information true or false is inconsequential regardless of how many ways you connect dots, the title of your OP undermines everything else.The title is both misleading and spurious, it is not proven and it is not fact.

Why haven't you even bothered to dispute all of the other lineages?

Why are you evading the issue and failing to provide evidence to substantiate a claim I and almost all historians would refute?

You have had weeks of time and yet never once mentioned any of this.

So have you, yet you are still prevaricating and are unable to prove Queen Liz is a direct descendant of Rome via Julia Venus (pseudo lineage provided courtesy of Geoffrey of Monmouth).You know very well the Julia Venus link is the central point of the whole claim,pull that away and the whole house of cards falls The other lineages are distractions to the point I'm making,it doesnt matter if your thread is a million miles long it proves diddley squat until you provide the facts to prove your claim about this ; 'Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)'

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
I believe that this is an important link in your thread.

Triskelion

en.wikipedia.org...

A triskelion is the symbol of Brittany, as well as of the Isle of Man and of Sicily, where it is called trinacria.[4] The Manx and Sicilian triskelia feature three running legs, bent at the knee and conjoined at the hip area. In Welsh the name given is trisgel, with the first part tri being the Welsh word for three.

Triple Nine Society en.wikipedia.org...

The above ties enough in and links quite a bit...in more way than one

You may not see how much this connects and its relevance yet but you will, i am sure considering what you have connected already.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
From the links that i gave above regarding the Triskellion you can connect a number of things and depending on which path you want to choose leads you to various points......yeah i know thats obvious.
So from
Triskelion

Here's just one avenue.....join the dots.

Third Reich and supremacist uses Nazi Germany adopted a variation on the triskelion as the insignia for the 27th SS Volunteer Division Langemarck, composed mainly of Flemish volunteers from Belgium. Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB), a South African white supremacist paramilitary group, have used a flag featuring three black sevens that form a design reminiscent of the triskelion, in a white circle with a red background.

From here take for instance The Sevens
Seven

Now depending which path depends on where you go?

Seven against Thebes
Seven Kings of Rome
Seven Emperors (and period; Rome, history) Julius Caesar, Augustus, Galba, Hadrian, Nerva, Sallust, Vespasian Seven hills of Constantinople
Seven hills of Rome
Seven Liberal Arts
Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove in China
Seven Sages of Greece
Seven Wise Masters, a cycle of medieval stories
Seven Wonders of the ancient world

Mathematics

It is also rumoured amongst many great mathematicians, from Pascal to Holman, that 7 is also the constant in the formula of the universe. Many see this as sufficient evidence to prove that the essence of the number 7 is god.

The Manx Triskelion

Manx triskelion The 'Three Legs of Man' triskelion, the national symbol of the Isle of Man The symbol of the Isle of Man is a triskelion, known as the "Three Legs of Man", and in the Manx language as the Tree Cassyn Vannin. The triskelion appears on the island's coat of arms, flag, and banknotes. The motto of the Manx coat of arms is QUOCUNQUE JECERIS STABIT ("Wherever you throw it, it will stand").

The above quote in comparison to its image, you would assume that it wouldnt actually stand but will fall over, but look at this image

A Pyramid anyone?

Well thats all from me at the moment incase i run the risk of ruining this thread. Theres a lot more and this is just a small part of it. I studied this last year and where it all leads is very interesting indeed.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

Sorry forgot one more important piece here, my bad

Clathrin

edit on 15-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
A Muslim friend of mine told me that Queen Elizabeth II also has the blood of the Prophet Mohammed in her..

Which is why there will never be an islamic terrorist attempt on her life.

Not sure if it's true or not.. But it doesn't have to be true as this is a THEORY website not a fact one.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is an element of speculation and theorising in the OPs post. The OP must be from US because Americans seem particularly obsessed by lineage. Maybe because they have precious little of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In the past anyone winning leadership of a country would claim royal blood to legitimize their claim. The geneological line if null and void ass their will be many lies along the way as to decendants and parentage. Bohemian grove can think what they like but who is the father of the baby is a game going back to the beginning multi-cellular life. They can play as many games and occult ceremonies as they wish but they are still more likely to be decended from a butler, or midfootman than anyone of importance: as far as they are concerned. These occult games are nothing new ans have been played a very long time. The occult and religious practices pf the masses were often quite simple, while the upper classes occult and religious games cermeonial: this is why the whole religious movement takes it's cermeonial nature from the elites. The average person intersted in the occult did folk magic; whereas religioun was so influenced by them that we have organised religioun. What can I say elites like complexity. The ceremonies exist because of the need to exclude people: so they do not feel like the ordinary people.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You really need to try and watch this video in this thread. Its connected to your post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow Muzzleflash, you certainly did a lot of studying on this subject.

There's one little thing though ...... IF one goes back into a Family Tree via the fathers bloodline, there is NO certainty that that bloodline is 100% pure
NEVER!

A child can be born in a family without the father being the true biological father. One does know who the mother is but not always knows who the father is.

That's why I prefer to search bloodlines via the line of mothers, because they give birth to the child.

A lot of what you discovered (names and such) I have read and heard from David Icke books & lectures.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Yeah its a very interesting thread indeed and there are many more dots that need to be connected here, branches are many.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Thank you for posting the information about the triskelion and other related information.

I have learned a lot about this symbol due to you revealing it to me, and have seen it in all kinds of places since you brought it up a week or two ago. It's virtually all over the place apparently. Very interesting!

You have opened many new doors or avenues of research for me and I thank you for that. Hopefully other readers will come across what you have posted and will look into the subject as well.

I would have posted a reply sooner but have been so embroiled in reading more information on this subject, the subjects you listed, watching video documentaries, etc, that I have failed to really post a response to what you have presented.

Perhaps I will soon in the future formulate a more in depth response with proper additions when I get the time and consolidate my thoughts.

Over the last few weeks I have been researching a ton of things, but one particular issue was brought up to me that I found rather mysterious and compelling. My wife asked me "Who or what is Columbia (originally)?"

This question, where does Columbia come from, revealed a rabbit hole unto itself which I have learned many interesting facts and theories and has propelled me to ask many profound questions.

Essentially many people simply say it comes from "Christopher Columbus" which is technically incorrect. If you search back deeper you will find references all over the place in distant history.

References to things like :
Saint Columba (wiki)
This lead to many interesting references to Doves, especially symbolism including five doves found on insignia throughout history.

I found a very very low budget documentary which I found highly interesting and compelling as well. It is free to watch so I would suggest it to everyone who has 55minutes to watch it. Please don't reject the film based on fallacious reasoning such as the 'person doing the narration - presentation', or his personality. He indeed does some really good hard hitting research and reveals many facets of the "Columbia" question.

Sure perhaps some of his reasoning or assumptions may be off target a little bit, but the over all gist of the presentation is fairly informative and actually answers many of the Columbia questions.

In fact while watching this it occurred to me the origins of one of our common words:

Hermaphrodite = male + female right?
Well Hermaphrodite is actually
Hermes + Aphrodite who are two Greek deities.

Here is the link to the film I discovered on documentarywire.com.
The Freeman Perspective - Columbia, The Illuminati Goddess

I really enjoyed watching it. Hopefully someone else will find it as fun as I did.

edit on 22-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join