It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Looks like the wealthy have survived and kept the "Royal" bloodline going. I wonder if there is any real difference between common people and "Royalty" or if your just born into it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaolinTemple

In case you haven noticed lately like in the last several thousand years,the family lines need to BRING US IN,all their wives are,brought in for their specific genetics that we all carry,so they "need"us more than we need them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I met and dealt with human beings just like you and I,who used technology just like you and I,there was nothing ethereal about my experience,all technology just like us,being taken aboard didnt involve being taken apart at the molecular level it involved gravity and magntism or a manipulation of those things leading to a change in time ,but I stayed myself it wasnt like Star Trek.Nothing raptureous about it,you feel yourself falling because you are fallingI asked about god and they dont see the issue as we do and they have a different concept of our creation,they are us remember??They are just aware that they can make us,they dont have all the answers yet,but they also dont have as many questions.

I didnt ask about religon much I was only seven,I asked only one question about it.

I dont believe anything further than what I actually experienced,these were humans just like you and I and I have never ever had reason to believe anything counter to that,even the grey humans were obviously a human race,it is that simple.

My interpretation of all scripture is a natural one,these are history and instruction boks,no spiritualism included,humanitarian values at the core but nothing even vaguely spiritual.

It is a pretty negative story actually,considering that we mostly ignored or bastardised the concepts left for us to consider.

When you choose to blend religon as mankind concieves of it today with science as we use to day you cannot help but decipher the bibles true story because we are becoming what we were told to become as we were designed to become,we just threw away the rule book a long time ago,but our journey remained unchanged we couldnt alter our paths with throwing away the rules,just how we feel about it.

Just remember the flood and consider that it may have been a natural disaster and Noah may have had high technology friends who taught him how to survive something he didnt see coming but they did,that simple,and imagine that we were left with a record of this so we could learn as noah did how to identify and survive such a happening.

In fact he did have just that,and I believe they are the humans who created us and who I met,and who literally millions of other people have met.

And I believe religons and governments and industry have conspired to withhold the real truth of religons fact based history and original intent from humanity to keep a hold on people like you keep a hold of slaves,when the bible and other doctrines were given to humanity we were in tatters from a global event humanity was scattered and devesated,but we were all able to recieve"help"from one source one central source of help and information and leadership globally,who could have done that and why would they bother??

The people in charge of rebuilding quickly realised the advantages religon gave them and the power it held,and used it as a tool to imprison humanity and use them as tools,as our creators created us these men thought they had a right to use religon a way to control us or choose our destiny for us,as if they were demi-gods,like WE ALL REALLY ARE,they just know their real heritage and this makes them think they are better and more important than us.

We are not all equal as far as genetics go,but nature moves always and seeks balance ,never equality,no matter what was geneticly programmed into the first primate human mix our anscesters created,natural evolution took over immediatly after the first generation of births,and nature has been washing those genes clean like a gold pan washes layers of soil away and leaves gold nuggets.Some people chose to keep the dirt thick,believing it benefits them.

Imagine for a moment that the royal families might know that we are actually de-volving as a species and they have simply been trying to slow the inevitable process that quickens with each generation??But remember only devolving from the point THEY know we were at,biluons of people are alive today who have no clue about anything beyond sunrise and sunset.

What if they ,these specially preserved families were humanities best hope at gaining a natural balance within nature for humanity before we de-volve to the point we no longer even remember who or what we were,like back to the primate level??

Then they would be the most important humans on this planet and we would need to treat them like kings and queens dont you think????

This might sound like science fiction but remember science is just observation and fiction isnt possible because humans cannot possibly concieve of anything truly new or original we can only regurgitate our interprteations of what we have already experienced and then rearrange them,no such thing as fiction just failure to communicate.

Watch the series Star trek and remember this concept then look at your cell phone and your i-pad and tell me we dont already have phaser guns??See friends Gene Roddenberry didnt create anything he just repeated another humans experiences in his own creative interpretation that science later verified for us,you can trace thousands of things like this it is called reverse extrapolation.

Either a science fiction writer is more accurate than Nostradomus or something is fishy in Denmark.

edit on 6-12-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Maybe they need to quit being so picky about genetics.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thanks for the reply. I can see your point of view.
However for true Christians Jesus isfully tangible and a very real person.
Dont know if being a Christian is any thing about control. God gives you a free will.
As for the crafts where genetics fit into it is unclear. I've been aboard some of these crafts,
but only in obe's. It does feel real, you can touch, smell, taste etc......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow! Muzzleflash this is excellent work. In depth and meticulous. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have the same bloodline and yes, she and the British family are related to numerous ancient and historical leaders. Even the Herods, Hasmoneans, and Davidic dynasties. No one has horns or pitched tails.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You know what? SO WHAT??? Don't tell me you think the same way as those inbred idiots, who think they are somehow special or different because they are related to some ancient psychopath or asshole. It's that kind of thinking that puts stupid, worthless, inbred, sociopathic, brain-dead dickheads in charge of our countries. Yes, genetics is important and has an effect on offspring, but these peoples' genes are so twisted and mutated from inbreeding that they can hardly be considered human. I mean, just look at the disgusting, bucktoothed, bowlegged filth that royalty are all over the world! No wonder they all hate living creatures (unless it's an animal they are having sex with like Catherine the "Great" lol), are insufferable jackasses, and are usually incredible cowards, too. It's because they give such a rat's crap about who they are related to that they do not breed naturally, by selecting suitable mates. They breed unnaturally by selecting blood relatives in order to keep some sort of stupid "magic" qualities, not realizing they are destroying their offspring and cursing them to lives of ugly, diseased, insanity.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So, Queen Liz is descended from Roman bullies.

No surprise.

And?

Excuse me while I yawn.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

Really? A diatribe of nonsense in response. I simply reiterate my point....so what.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirTFiedSkeptic
You know what? SO WHAT??? Don't tell me you think the same way as those inbred idiots, who think they are somehow special or different because they are related to some ancient psychopath or asshole. It's that kind of thinking that puts stupid, worthless, inbred, sociopathic, brain-dead dickheads in charge of our countries. Yes, genetics is important and has an effect on offspring, but these peoples' genes are so twisted and mutated from inbreeding that they can hardly be considered human. I mean, just look at the disgusting, bucktoothed, bowlegged filth that royalty are all over the world! No wonder they all hate living creatures (unless it's an animal they are having sex with like Catherine the "Great" lol), are insufferable jackasses, and are usually incredible cowards, too. It's because they give such a rat's crap about who they are related to that they do not breed naturally, by selecting suitable mates. They breed unnaturally by selecting blood relatives in order to keep some sort of stupid "magic" qualities, not realizing they are destroying their offspring and cursing them to lives of ugly, diseased, insanity.

Very true, couldn't have put it better.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

While i can appreciate the hate, the interbreeding is for the sake of preserving power between certain "elect" families, who probably regard themselves as the material expression of what the Bible metaphorically calls "The men of renown"....

Yes, some have problems with diseases, genetic mutations, etc, but not all.

At the end of the day, all you can do is sit from your computer and type some insults at them, while they could engineer your suicide.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank you for all of the information and for all of the work that you put into this thread. I was just thinking about this exact subject and wondering how to research the Royal bloodlines, because I have always heard that they were all related, but I never had references or complete information. I can't wait to finish reading all the links, what a great idea for a thread and so much more interesting that some other currently popular topics!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Actually the british royal family had an ancestor who took an unusual length of time to have their baby. Nothing was made of it at the time but it makes it impossible fr their bloodline to come from where it is supposed to, and in actual fact if you go by blood there is a rightful king of England and the commowealth living in Australia. They are in reality related to a serf. The current royal family would not reply when on a tv program they were asked for a dna swab. So much for David Icke's reptilian royals. They are basically just a bunch of chavs with old money anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirTFiedSkeptic
They breed unnaturally by selecting blood relatives in order to keep some sort of stupid "magic" qualities

Although I did enjoy your rant, I want to correct you on this one little part here.

They aren't inbreeding because of a 'magic quality' , but instead for a much more practical reason. Land and wealth.

The way that the inheritance laws have been set up for ages is the main driving factor in their decision to do this, in my estimation. They want to consolidate all of the land and wealth.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightdetemplar

I have the same bloodline and yes, she and the British family are related to numerous ancient and historical leaders. Even the Herods, Hasmoneans, and Davidic dynasties. No one has horns or pitched tails.

Did you really sign up to ATS just to reply to this thread? Thanks, I guess.

I never saw anyone say they had horns or tails.
What is that suppose to mean anyways?

Hitler, Stalin and Mao didn't have horns or tails either. But that didn't really stop them from committing atrocities did it?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
The current royal family would not reply when on a tv program they were asked for a dna swab.

Absence of evidence isn't automatically evidence of absence. They are so arrogant it wouldn't surprise me if they assumed they were above proving anything to us anyways.

There is a chance that they could indeed be usurpers of the original usurper's lineage but it would require a well designed cover up, and it would be a mega-conspiracy.

Honestly I believe it would be in their best interests to seize upon that and claim they are not directly related to these lines of nobility in the first place. It would make it all seem like random luck from that angle.

Which is a lot better for 'public relations' than what the evidence shows, that they are actively attempting to control the world through a myriad of mechanisms, and that it dates back thousands of years.
edit on 12-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

They aren't inbreeding because of a 'magic quality' , but instead for a much more practical reason. Land and wealth.

Don't be so sure about that.

Land and Wealth might be intertwined with so called "magical qualities".

Take for instance the claim that the nobles are reptilians. Sound ridiculous? Most people think it does. I however take it for what it is: a spiritual phenomena.

In occultism - which seeks to manipulate laws within a metaphysical-ontological reality - certain spiritual forces, demonic in nature, which may see this realm as a source or fountainhead for their continued existence, might forge a union with human beings. This union between the two, between the earthly families - which later on became nobility, and these demonic archetypes, would insure each others survival. The former would be granted all the political power, and with it, luxurious living, they could desire. And the latter - spiritual forces which suckle from human weakness and sin, would have a realm that would continuously inundate the demonic realm with abundant spiritual energy. The elite would establish a political system that would strengthen the demonic realm, and the demonic realm in turn would strengthen their hold on society. Its a "win win" for them both.

Because these forces - the demons - are in themselves archetypes, meaning, they are the abstraction of a particular principle, they manifest in spiritual form in a symbolic manner consistent with their archetypal energy. Thus, this demonic - anti-unity, anti-God, spiritual rebellion from wholeness, is perhaps best imitated by a snake. A snake is a creature without a solid physical structure; similarly, the philosophy of this archetype, is nihilism; it is relativism, it is as twisted and surreptitious as a snake in the grass. Additionally, a snakes very being hugs physicality. Its entire being is merged with the material, and likewise, the philosophy of this archetypal Satan - this "lucifer" which rebels against God, is predicated on a love for the material world.

So, the archetype and the human being become one through certain occult rituals. The individual becomes personally identified with this power, so this power becomes a part and parcel to his being. This identification is so real, and so internalized within their unconscious, that it is literally present in their blood. As the saying goes, the "life is in the blood", and the spiritual life force - the metaphysical "DNA" is reflected in ones own physical DNA. The physical body vibrates at a level consonant with the archetypal energy.

And so, these individuals, on will, can project this spiritual covering, this archetypal power, over their physical bodies. Whether its a purely 'astral' illusion or hallucination perceived by one individual, or an actual, physical transformation of the body, I don't know. But the phenomena is real. And the noble houses - those men and woman who made this "deal with the devil" intermarry because this spiritual power gravitates towards those with this archetypal energy present in their blood.

What a weird world this is.

edit on 12-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

That is a very interesting reply.

Although it could be construed as very abstract or metaphorical it could apply, but I do not have access to the pertinent data that would allow me to know for sure absolutely how to apply it.

There is indeed much occult influence behind the scenes, this much is known factually. This would certainly play a major role in how things are actually playing out, and it can be used for a whole host of reasons some obvious others less obvious.

You have given much food for thought in your post. Thanks.
I will think about this more deeply and see what comes up.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Very interesting theory. But i dont think you are right.
So if the nobility is saved by the blood of Jesus, then the demons dont have any hold whatsoeever.
Dont you think so? And they certainly wont lose any material power either,

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join