It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skyrim Teaching Your Children Homo-erotic Acts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I have to say...

The Icy Spear is the name of an actual weapon in the game of Skyrim, but on the gay streets, it is where a gay freezes their meat banana with ice cubes and than forcefully injects their partner’s demon tunnel with their icy flesh spear.

That part of the article made me literally crap myself....
edit on 12-12-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by lifeform11

They obviously never played it.. If they had they would realize that they are incredibly moronic...

As a Christian I must say I am ashamed at that article... It is judgmental and hypocritical... The Writer could have been more unchristian in their writing of this article... but it would have been extremely hard to do.

It was merely a satire =)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Edited my post... look again

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Haha. Surely that is ridiculous and I really hope there aren't people out there that would actually come to conclusions like that

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

im just not a fan of infinite fetch quests

More of an infinite kill and loot quest game for me.
I love sneaking into a ruin or cave, killing them all quickly from the shadows with poisoned arrows, then looting the place at my leisure after everyone is dead. : )

It's also real fun picking the locks, sneaking into houses, killing them in their sleep, and again, looting at your leisure...

Of course, you have to kind of do your homework, as some NPCs you kill can break quests (or they are unkillable as they are linked to a quest)...so you don't want to break things later on.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I always wondered about the guy working at Warmaidens... I guess now I know what they use their basement for...............

It is a non-issue. The people who have a problem with the game should either a) ignore it, or b) create their own over-haul of it via modding the PC version with the tools the Dev's give to PC gamers to mess with it...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

That guy is the husband to the women outside.
Derp.

Also,i do hope that site IS satire.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join