It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skyrim Teaching Your Children Homo-erotic Acts?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Terrifying!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

what makes me wonder is how the people who write these things are always so knowledgable about homo erotic experiences and pratices.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
also how do they even know this stuff is in the game unless they played it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was wearing the amulet of mara.
I had just finished a quest for an older man by clearing out his mine, then I accidently pressed "are you interested in me" (first time I saw that dialogue) and before I knew it he's asking me to set up our wedding arrangements.

Well I had to travel back in time to a previous save, Skyrim almost made me accidentally gay.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

There are no accidents D:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i think skyrim does promote homo-sexual behavior. either that or vaccum cleaner behavior because this game sucks.

not trolling just my opinion, first person shooter with swords and magic, not an rpg. if this is an rpg then so is borderlands

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

This has everything over Borderlands.
You can make it third person too.

So rather than just putting it down, how about you tell us what an RPG should be?

There is choice, there is freedom, there is a leveling system that doesn't just level your character but every skill of your character (by your choosing) therefore you make the character you want to be.

Seems like an RPG to me.

Borderlands was nothing but chores, this is a joy to play.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
im sorry, leveling up does not make a game an rpg, which is why i say if skyrim is an rpg, then so is borderlands.

do you consider fallout an rpg?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

SKYRIM LINGO: DOVAHKIIN – Is the supposed citizens of Skyrim, but is a code word that means: D – Dirty O – Orifice V – Violation A – Always H – Hurts K – Keep I – Injecting I – It N –
Naiant
Read more at ONTD: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com...

Satire at it's finest.
Brilliant article, it made me laugh thinking of all the people that will take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Sadly, it's probably all too many.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You still haven't said what you believe an RPG is.
I would say it's more about being the character you want to be, choosing the adventures you want to follow.
Mainly, it's about choice.

Now give me your definition.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
rpg gameplay would be something where you can't just shoot and swing swords wildly as much as you want. something turn based or tactical with a DEEP leveling system. a first person shooter with leveling up (ie borderlands fallout elder scrolls) doesn't really constitute as an rpg. why don't we just call symphony of the night an rpg?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
and you never answered me. do you consider fallout an rpg?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
RPG:

A role-playing game (RPG) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

LOL I was thinking the same thing while I was reading it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well going by my own definition of freedom of choice and being the character you want to be, yes it has RPG'ness to it.

If you just take the term RPG, Role Playing Game, you play the role of a character in a game, so many games can be classed as RPG.

Unfortunatly Borderlands has RPG elements too, so it can be classed as RPG, though I hate it.

It's a tricky one to be sure as to what falls into the RPG catagory.

But turned based games are turn based game's. IMO. Yes there are RPG TBG's but does that make every TBG an RPG???

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well judging by the definition posted, all games are rpgs lol

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i dont know man, just could never get into elder scrolls games. while they are massive in the "to do list" sense, im just not a fan of infinite fetch quests

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i like the game and still like playing it, but that is the down side to the game, it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. i end up doing two or three missions now and then turning it off untill next time, then do another two or three before it starts to get boring again.
edit on 8-12-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Same here unfortunatly, actually I think it's more to do with my work schedule.
But that exact thing happens to me with L.A. Noire. I do a few things far a case then don't play it for another month.
Still haven't completed it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join