It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Trinity....................count the number of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Antichrist will be close to the devil as no other person in the history of the world.
He will be a real instrument of satan.
In turn, the false prophet, who is called in the Scriptures the second beast, will be Antichrist's closest ally.
Through Antichrist, satan will give enormous power and authority to the false prophet, who will act with all the authority of the first beast, and will compel all the earth and all those living upon the earth to bow down before him.
Through the miracles that the beast will grant the false prophet to perform, the latter will deceive many, telling them to make an image to the beast (13:14): And he will be given power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should all be killed (Rev. 13:11-12, 14-15).
From the second verse of the nineteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation, one can conclude that it is precisely thanks to the false prophet that many people will accept the mark of the beast. However, three and a half years later the reign of lawlessness will come to an end, for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory and overwhelm all the enemies of God.
And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Rev. 20:10).

Many people think that the seal of the Antichrist will be something like a stamp or brand, or an electronic chip implanted under the skin.
The basis for such thinking lies in the fantastically rapid development of science and technology in this direction. Most likely, however, this scientific development is designed to distract mankind's attention from the real mark of Antichrist, which will have nothing to do with the advances of science, technology or medicine.
At a time when people's suspicions and anxieties are fixed upon some innovation of progress-the implantation of computer chips in humans, for example-the real seal of Antichrist will be imprinted quietly, without any particular commotion.

In a spiritual sense, this satanic mystery - the imprinting of the mark of Antichrist - will be the antithesis of the Christian Mystery of Chrismation,
which, we recall, is the placing of the seal of the Holy Spirit, while imitating its external form. Just as in the Mystery of Chrismation, the priest anoints the newly-illumined on the forehead and hands, so, too, in the placing of the mark of Antichrist, his servants may well anoint people with some kind of "sacred" oil, which will symbolize the voluntary acceptance of Antichrist and his religion.
The iconographic tradition of the Orthodox Church supports this supposition. In the iconographic sketch, illustrating the pouring out of God's wrath upon those bearing the mark of the beast - that is, the seal of Antichrist (Rev. 16:1,2) - we see satan wearing a fiery three-horned crown (symbolizing the trinity of evil); he is signing people on the forehead with the mark of the beast - the seal of Antichrist.
Moreover, he is using a brush, dipping into a vial that he is holding in his other hand (The Illuminated Bible, 1914). Why is it that the illustration depicts satan himself placing the mark?

Because it symbolizes his spiritual presence among those numerous servants of the religion of Antichrist, who will actually place the mark upon the peoples of the earth.

Of course, the sign of Antichrist may be placed by means other than a brush - by some other "sacred" instrument or simply by the hand of a servant of the universal (Antichrist's) religion.
Whatever the actual means, the aim is to induce people to renounce Christ.

more from here....www.roca.org...

www.roca.org...

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The trinity it's self was made up by a bunch of bickering preist trying to gain power within the "Holy Roman Empire"

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
which we site said this?
trust not in web sites.............do your research first!!!

The Sacrament of Holy Baptism was instituted by Our Lord after His resurrection, when He appeared to His disciples and said.
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age (Matt. 28:18-20).
The necessity of this baptism was further stressed by the Savior when He said to them. He who believes and is baptised will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned (Mark 16:16).

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Mark 10:18
So Jesus said to him, �Why do you call me good? No one is good but One, that is God.

- John 14:28
You have heard me say to you, �I am going away and coming back to you� If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, �I am going to the Father, For My Father is Greater than I

- John 8:28
Then Jesus said to them, �when you lift up the son of man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My father taught Me, I speak these things.

John 5:37
And the father himself, who sent me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, no seen his form.

Matthew 7:21
�not everyone who says to me, Lord� Shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, lord, lord have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in Your name?23 And then I will declare to them, �I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!�

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of him who sent me
John 7:16
Jesus answered them and said, �My doctrine is not mine, but his who sent me

John 13:16
Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know theses things, blesses are you if you do them

Matthew 13:57
So they were offended at him. But Jesus said to them, �A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house�

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
read my thread on Father Son and Holy spirit..........

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age (Matt. 28:18-20).

It has been shown that the word heaven in the bible can also mean the sky. Ancient people didn't know the diffrence. Plus you got to rember that the old testement was written in sumarian then translated into hebrew. The new testement was written in hebrew also. They were then choped up put into "books" and translated into latin and greek.

Then this tyrant named king james translated them from latin into old english. Have you ever heard of the lost books of the bible and the lost boks of eden? Theses "lost books" were left out because king james didn't think they were important. Who the hell was he to decided that?!!?

I'm just trying to help the few people that I can to not be so closed minded. The truth is out there you just got to know where to look. God gave us logical minds so you shold be able to tell the B.S from the truth. shouldn't we?!?!

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   

read my thread on Father Son and Holy spirit..........

Do you know Why, Where and When this idea came from?

Why- To unify the "Holy Roman Empire"

Where - in the Roman Empire. The same place that jesus was killed

When - about 700 years after the death of christ

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do agree with you on one thing. The anti-christ is real and might already be here

new topics

top topics

join