It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kent Walls Competition 2012- Newt Gingrich

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Let me put this out this way...

I do not personally like this man...Something about him makes me believe the Reptile theories of Icke...Slimy

Also, I do not like how he has handled his personal relations.... The abandonment of his first wife....

I will however give him the fact that he led the republican takeover of the house which made him speaker... This is what makes me think he may be the biggest threat because did lead the takeover....

What I hate even more is that he backed down from the backroom power players in the republican party....

He ran with his tail between his legs, like a good t and c violation (
)

Also he has not kept his word to people when he promised to finish a story... He has broken his word and is a politician... It equates to the fact he does not stay bought...

I write this way so that all my personal thoughts are listed so that I can get to the crux of the matter...

So with out much further ado of pre-emptive posturing

Newt Gingrich wiki

Newton Leroy "Newt" Gingrich (play /ˈnuːt ˈɡɪŋɡrɪtʃ/; born Newton Leroy McPherson; June 17, 1943) is a U.S. Republican Party politician who served as the House Minority Whip from 1989 to 1995 and then as the 58th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999.

and

NG presidential campaign...2012

Former U.S. Congressman and Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich of Georgia began preparing for a possible campaign for the 2012 Republican Party nomination for President of the United States shortly following the 2010 midterm elections. He was politically active during the midterm elections, and helped several Tea Party-backed Republicans with his endorsements and fundraising abilities. In early 2011, he chose to run for President and left his position as a political analyst for Fox News. During his campaign, he suffered an campaign implosion in June and has since revived his campaign through strong debate performances and the introduction of a new "Twenty-First Century Contract with America".

Well lets go over the basic idea here....

History teacher-
Represented Georgia's 6th congressional district- 79 to 99 (twenty years)
lost when he ran twice before 79
Author (who broke his word already :dn

Time's Man of the year (like Hitler)
(what I never promised fair and balanced... reality is never a pleasant lady and she is biased and unfair)

What this tells me is this...

He is a diehard power hungry and climber.... He is embarrassed about where he comes from and this motivates his climb to power....

He has twenty years of experience in DC... so he is well versed in DC's Behavior He has over Ten Thousand hours of DC experience... this is the level required to master a skill...

Yes he is a master politician..... but not an honest crook... I do not believe he stays bought....

All the issues he tried to deal with points to a manipulator and a power realist not a conservative idealist....

It beggars the question as to why he resigned... What did they find on him....???

Now to the Scandals....

Ethics sanctions... From the first wiki link

Gingrich is the only Speaker of the House to have been disciplined for ethics violations.[70]

During his term as Speaker, eighty-four ethics charges were filed against him; eighty-three of them were dropped.[71] The remaining charge concerned a 20-hour college course called "Renewing American Civilization" that Gingrich had taught through a tax-deductible foundation, Kennesaw State College Foundation. Allegations of tax improprieties led to two counts "of failure to seek legal advice" and one count of "providing the committee with information which he knew or should have known was inaccurate" concerning the use of a tax exempt college course for political purposes. To avoid a full hearing, Gingrich and the House Ethics Subcommittee negotiated a sanctions agreement. Democrats accused Gingrich of violating the agreement, but it was forwarded to the House for approval.[72][73] On January 21, 1997, the House voted 395 to 28 to reprimand Gingrich, including a $300,000 "cost assessment" to recoup money spent on the investigation.[74][75] This was the first time in the Congress's existence (208 years by then) that it had sanctioned a House Speaker.[74]

the wiki link to washington post
Ethics committee drops..... ng

The House ethics committee dropped the three remaining ethics charges against Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) yesterday, despite finding that Gingrich repeatedly violated one rule by using a political consultant to develop the Republican legislative agenda.

The ethics panel decided to take no further action because there is no evidence that "Rule 45" violations are continuing in the speaker's office, a post Gingrich has held since 1995. Consultant Jeffrey Eisenach's work took place while Gingrich was the GOP minority whip in 1990-91.

He violated the rules and got away with it paying a mere 300000 dollars.... it was because he lied to protect himself... he LIED to coverup an ethical violation...

I feel it is important that we all get to know our candidates before the main bout... so I thought it would be good to share some of my thoughts on the candidates before the main bought...Please make sure all your innuendo and hate is veiled... and polite....

Next in my posting....Gingrich and his ex-wives...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now this next part I have no class or respect.....

All will be explained at the end of the post... reread the links I provided just made me madder...

Newt cheated on his wives for America....

Let's remember, Newt famously dumped wife #1 for wife #2 while wife #1 was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. As in literally went to the hospital to present her with divorce papers while she was recovering from surgery for uterine cancer.

He eventually dumped wife #2 for wife #3 shortly after wife #2 was diagnosed with MS back in 1999. And he was having the affair on wife #2 with wife #3 while he was turning the country upside down trying to drive Bill Clinton from office over his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

David Frum, George W. Bush's former speechwriter, believes it's not so much the infidelity, but the aforementioned "arrogance, hypocrisy, and — most horrifying to women voters — the cruelty" that will be so "politically lethal."

Ok I want to take a moment to say this...

Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married Jackie Battley, his former high school geometry teacher, when he was 19 years old and she was 26.[123][124] Gingrich and Battley have two daughters from this marriage: Kathy Gingrich Lubbers is president of Gingrich Communications,[125] and Jackie Gingrich Cushman is an author, conservative columnist, and political commentator[126] whose books include 5 Principles for a Successful Life, co-authored with Newt Gingrich.[127] In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther.[128][129] In 1984, Battley told the Washington Post that the divorce was a "complete surprise" to her. According to Battley, in September 1980, Gingrich and their children visited her while she was in the hospital, recovering from surgery, and Gingrich wanted to discuss the terms of their divorce.[130] Gingrich has disputed that account.[100] In 2011, their daughter, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, said that it was her mother who requested the divorce, that it happened prior to the hospital stay, and that Gingrich's visit was for the purpose of bringing the couple's children to see their mother, not to discuss the divorce.[131]

According to L.H. Carter, his campaign treasurer, Gingrich said of Battley: "She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer."[132][133] Gingrich has denied saying it. His supporters dismiss Carter as a disgruntled former aide who was miffed at not being asked to accompany Gingrich to Washington.[134]

Six months after the divorce from Battley was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981.[135][136][137][138] In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich became a leader of the investigation of President Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with his alleged affairs.[139] In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia.[140] In a 2011 interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network Gingrich addressed his past infidelities by saying, "There's no question at times in my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."[137][138]

Wife number one

Jackie Battley- married at 19 and she was 26....
During cancer scare...
cheated on #1 with wife #2

Wife number Two
Marianne Ginther-
diagnosed with ms

Cheated on wife number two with number three...
while spending millions of tax payer dollars to get clinton for having sex with an intern...

Wife number three

Castillia Gingrich- wiki

Callista Louise Gingrich, née Bisek[1] (born March 4, 1966) is the wife of former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Newt Gingrich,[3] and the President of Gingrich Productions, a multimedia production company based in Washington, DC.[4]

In his defense she looks good but that is all i can give here...

The sum total here is his behavior...each time a wife got old and sick he dumped her....

to be continued

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

So much just wants to spew out that is negative...

Gingrich says.... blah blah.... overworked???

His second wife, Marianne, revealed to Esquire last year how the former speaker had presented his first wife with the terms of their divorce while she was in the hospital recovering from surgery for uterine cancer in 1980.

Rumors about Gingrich’s fondness for oral sex with other women have circulated for some time. A 1995 Vanity Fair profile explained how Anne Manning had claimed she had been intimate with him.

What I am putting together is this...

Ole Newt boy is a powerist... a wannabe prince..... the comment from his former staffer that his first wife wasn't good enough to be first lady seems truer now then ever...

He is a very insecure
his infidelity mixed with leaked comments points to the problems of his male vanity....
The young age of his first marriage to his HS geometry teacher

His abandoning of injured sick and old disturbs me....

It tells me he will not keep his promises to social security recipients, ssi disability, wounded vets, and women...

He apologized to God for cheating on his first wives....

It seems however he never apologized to god for lying to god... He gave his vows in front of god, to god,and broke his covenants

Mind you its not the cheating that disturbs me so much as it is the breaking of his word... it sounds like neither wife was aware of any of it...

On this one I will now speak i his defense partially...

Bill Clinton made monica famous for a single act (yes I know there were others)

I will split hairs here... As Katt Williams put it... the invitation was Bill plus one....

Clinton never spent millions of tax payer dollars to prove someone was cheating on there spouse...

Here is how I split the hairs... I want to be honest on this...

With the above comparisons...
Clinton and Hillary seem to both be accepting of the fact that neither is in love with the other... it is a function of their relationship... I happen to be of the opinion that most americans voted bill clinton in his second term fully aware of his personality....

Gingrich does not seem to be comfortable with his skin... he just moves from woman to woman....

It just seems that most American can tolerate a player... Most probably at one time wondered if bill got Monica and Hillary together...

Gingrich doubt it...

This is a psych point... how many woman fantasized about Gingrich while he was at the height of power

no for some reason most seemed hurt by his actions towards women.... This will be the point of the run offs in Primaries...

Now for this part I wish to give a feeling he also has to overcome to achieve his goals... His current wife...

She married him for the chance to get to the white house.... They where having sex after he was speaker... She seemingly should also be the most worried woman in the world....

If the Obama team has proof of a single affair post this third marriage... it is over of the G-man

Next up...Political points espoused

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am doing the reverse crapola sandwhich....

Now the good things I have to say about him....

Ok done... now back to the reality....

edit on 25-11-2011 by ripcontrol because: I couldnt resist a joke the next post will actually have good things....

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Of his positions, I agree with attitude but not a single method of implementation....

Of these you guessed it... the high ground....

Political positions of ole newtie

Space exploration

Gingrich is an advocate of space exploration technology, and has stated that the United States should place more emphasis on realizing landmark achievements in space exploration. He has been a vocal critic of NASA, which he has described as too bureaucratic, inefficient, and no longer able to foster ambitious projects such as the 1969 moon landing.[79] He has cited the building of the International Space Station as an example of a program that developed too slowly and was too expensive.[80] Gingrich advocates greater reliance on the private sector and recommends incentivizing innovation through tax credits and prizing. He also supports initiating federally regulated commercial launch services.[81] According to Gingrich, these changes would allow NASA to focus on advanced technological development and exploratory research.[82] Gingrich’s vision for the future of American space programs includes further solar system exploration, space travel for consumers and a sustained civilization beyond earth.[83][84][85] Gingrich is a life-long astronautics enthusiast; he initially became fascinated with the United States/Soviet Union space race when he was a teenager.[82] As of 2010, he serves on the National Space Society Board of Governors.[86]

We agree up to the privatization point...... It needs to be much more of a mix breed animal...

Military and nasa yes.... but just like the US has companies that build private planes and military planes... so should Nasa.....

New leadership for NASA is required....

We also agree on a slight point of pointed goals for NASA...

Only he gave no plans...Only hope and change ....

Changing leadership to remove bureaucracy then putting new cronies in is going to crash the system again...leaving us right where we are at now

edit on 25-11-2011 by ripcontrol because: ??? funky issue with post hang on

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good thread, after the [media controlled] rise and fall of Perry and Cain, I do believe there is no point to give anymore attention to these propped up candidates (Gingrich). The ultimate one to look out for is Romney and I do believe a Gingrich (and Cain) maintaining a minor holdback with the establishment voter base will help Ron Paul with Romney.

I have to give it up to Gingrich and Cain that they can make a point easily understandable for the nation. One thing I can't stand about Gingrich is that he thinks he is the smartest guy in the world, always adding insult or sarcasm to his debate responses, it shows his immaturity and disrespect for those watching and other candidates that share the stage with him.

Little does America know, Gingrich often uses false information to back up his statements.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I actually posted a little while ago.... at the beginning I believed that Gingrich might be the candidate... everything is still up in the air...

I intend to go through all the candidates I think will be there... Romney, Perry, Cain, and Obama Opps I pulled a MSM... somebody is missing

I actually like Cain and think he would make a great VP on the independent....

As for the consolidation into a singular controlled group... no I believe their is still a split among opinions of the powers that be....

I hate saying this

but Romney feels like McCain

and I think they (republican party) will screw over Cain...

Gingrich is a mover and shaker... he loves power and will try to crawl up to the top...

Perry might end up his vp...

He lies but he is not clinton... He lost to clinton and resigned before the end of his second term.... Obama beat the clinton machine at its full stride....

Gingrich is outclassed but will put up one dirty fight....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Gingrich participated the elitist occult retreat @ Bohemian Grove in 1995, that is a fact.

I'm sure none of us wants 'one of them' as president.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Do you have articles with a link to that?

This is the first time I have heard of a direct link of occult to Gingrich...

found these

La Libertarian article NLG claims he is not a member....

Copyright 2010 LibertyFight.com

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich spoke at Claremont Colleges Wednesday night in Southern California and was questioned about the loss of liberties in America as well as his involvement in Bohemian Grove, Freemasonry, and the Council on Foreign Relations. The 66 year old 'establishment's man' responded by vehmently denying he belonged to such groups, even though he appears in the official "Annals of the Bohemian Club" , and was featured in a National Review column about 'the grove' in 1995. The article, written by William F. Buckley, Jr. and coincidentally dated September 11, 1995, was entitled "Newt draws fire- Newt Gingrich and the Bohemian Grove".

Continue reading on Examiner.com Newt Gingrich claims he is not a member of bohemian grove, a freemason, or for world government (vid - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com www.examiner.com... ment-vid#ixzz1epDE70Jj

and this lead me to look up

Bohemian Grove @inforwars

Bohemian Grove is a privately owned 2,700 acre compound in Monte Rio, California surrounded by giant old-growth redwood trees. Once a year it plays host to a bizarre confab attended by some of the most powerful people in the world, including many US politicians and government officials, during which participants embroil themselves in a heady mixture of plutocratic plotting and occult pagan ritual ceremonies.

Is this the group...

So the road to the white house is paved through here and the Bilderberg group... makes the Newt /Rick ticket feasible....

I want to take a leadership moment to explain something...

What you have outlined may be 100% true?

Yet in the end, it does not remove their necessity... Every group and organization has a power structure that forms. Within this power structure their are those that have a lot of influence....

John C. Maxwell, (who in my opinion wrote the definitive book on leadership) covered such an example... When he was a young preacher he learned a few hard lessons... One of his first ones was this...

IT was during his first meeting with the church.... He tried to get things going and realized that he had no influence... Zero... one of the older Deacons was running things.... And everyone listened when he spoke...

At this point he had several options... He could do a lot of things, but can you guess what he did?

Getting mad and trying to take back power would have cost him everything...

engaging in an attempt over time to depower the Deacon would also destroy the church....

Guess what he did yet...

He went over to the older deacons house and helped him do his household chores.... while they where doing it he talked about how the church needed painting and doors repaired...

You know what happened at the next church meeting... This older deacon scheduled a church workday for Saturday....

This is what Leroy and rick are doing... Trying to get the old deacon to throw support behind them....

to be continued next post...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Me, I would just plead a different case... I would merely suggest that America is going to need a great team and deep bench to fix our problems... I think it can be done without damaging national security or the health of the elderly... You got to have an independent (of cronyism) Cabinet and Czars, to fix this mess up... (the aforementioned writer would have to be among them) You would need to replicate Iaccoca's efforts at cost cutting before you reach into programs or taxes....

The secret to a great presidency is a team of great ability.... with a leader of greater ability....Or at the very least a high lid

I would then comment how my Maternal grandfather (whose last name I carry)received a masonic burial... I have talked with my mother and all I can find out is that he was a grandmaster of the lodge...

My biological father I have been told was also a freemason in good standing when he died.. I do not know how high he went but he said the same thing to me that my grand father did (during the whole three weeks total I spent with him)

I would then comment how it would be funny to see the look on the faces of others if they found out there president was Pagan... You see that is the one thing I could not do is lie about my faith to get ahead..... And being Pagan how annoyed I am at all the bs I have seen over this issue... I laughed then cried over the crap such as the ten commandments in a courthouse (a historical monument get over it) or prayer at football games(no offense every player is praying to their faith of asking for help to win...)

I would have to go to my weaknesses... I would have to say I would be sorely tempted to crush both my nations enemies and my own...

For instance Bamstompers ex... A former Marine and a rapist multiple times...I couldnt touch or have anything to do with his personal punishment. The Office of the President is something sacred to me,you can not just use the office to exact revenge. I would love to make millions but you cant while your in because of the oath you take in the beginning. The office is NOT for sale....At most, The American people would be the ones who bought the office and good politician stays bought.... The want a worker who will make sure their is a financial tomorrow for everyone...

From my analysis of Gingrich he fits part of the bill... In the end he would in my opinion cost the whole Group both the bohemian grove and Bilderberg group billions more then him perry or the O-man could make them... even working together... I would appeal to their greed... in that a stronger America could buy more product and strengthen the world enabling the world to spend more resources buy more product.....

(Yeah I'd appeal to their self interest)

The strategy is to sweet the small stuff via my own theory of Mutagenic Events applied to leadership..

I do not see this in the character make-up of Netwon Leroy Gingrich I see someone who even in his pride refuses to sacrifice for the greater good....

The other difference is I cant see him putting together a team of varied skills like lincoln

I may not have enemies on my cabinet or czars list but I would have a group of people I detest and invite them from time to time to the white house for closed door preaching at me sessions so I can have my reality check up annually... I dont see this character trait in Leroy ( your enemies will be more then glad to show you where you have and are screwing up... Negative feedback)

I believe this does qualify as related to the topic because I am give the yard stick I am consciously and subconsciously measuring the candidates by... If their are any questions of this I will answer them....

To be continued...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I will update this from time to time but after reviewing every link I have provided and taking the time to think I have to say this...

I see no difference between a Gingrich cabinet and the present Obama Cabinet...

Please note I am very upset with the present administration...

The main difference is that A Gingrich cabinet will lead us into a century of multiple wars with no profit....no profit period... ushered in by an age of misery....

He will exceed the minimum three wars by at least two that we will have to get involved in...

His improvements to government spending will be dictated by his own personal profit...

He cant keep his word...

the democrats will hit his administration with scandal after scandal.....

In the end the greater of the evils....

My next thread shall be on the forgotten one...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I take it, you don't care for Newt Gingrich.
Well neither do I and I've give you a F&S for at least attempting to educate those who either refuse to remember, or are just too young to know, what a "snake-in-the-grass" this man really is.

I used to have a bumper sticker that read; "No Newt Is Good Newt" If his poll numbers don't begin falling like a turd in a well, as I expect they will, then I'll be shopping for a new bumper sticker soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I honestly hate no one I just cant accept the bald face lies.....

He is the wrong man at the wrong time applying for the wrong job

Thank you for your kind words....
edit on 26-11-2011 by ripcontrol because: a phrase was missing

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think I found something and my mind is waiting.... I am going to the highly speculative area for this...

If true it would be a huge scandal....

put your boots on.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Globalism is his religion. He needs to be exposed soon! As quick as the other GOP contestants got run over, a scandal would probably do it..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Actually sir I believe he worships at the church of greenbacks....

Regardless of who is giving them to him...

my next post should be of interest....

great interest... gimmie thirty minutes.... or so....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
On this one if I get a T and C... Bronze it and send me the statue I'll pay shipping and handling...

I have moved from merely trying to maintain a pretense of marginality..... I have moved to hatred and pure disgust...

good ole Newt... bravo you have taken down another opponent...

clap clap clap...

I do not by it... Your political MO is quiet clear... removal of enemies...

sex scandals is a very good option...

1983 congressional page sex scandal

On July 20, 1983, the House voted by a supermajority to revise the reprimand recommendation to censure, a more extreme measure. Censure had never previously been used in a case of sexual misconduct. The motion to censure the two House members was introduced by Rep. Robert H. Michel (R-IL), the Republican House Minority Leader. Aides later said that Michel proposed this bill to head off a move by Republicans to expel the two legislators.[4] Rep. Newt Gingrich (R-GA) was one of the leaders of the calls for the expulsion of Crane and Studds.[5]

Note hipocracy day one...

And most Americans remember the bill and monica thing... What few realized is that the spending of 70 million dollars to get not an impeachment and only an obstruction and perjury charge....

Newt pushed to have clinton brought down after the disagreement on the budget... and his own star was fadding... (Boehner was one of the two leading the attempted coup against gingrich) So what better way to get heat off of additional ethics violation...

$70,000,000.00 in revenge and cya mode... You start a sex trial investigation into the president.....

[[[ just so you know

7.25 x 40 x 52 x .7 = $10,556
it is yearly minimum wage...

70mill divided by 10556 is 6631.299734748011 jobs or better put

6631 jobs and some change left over... (Note you can go back and get minimum wage for 1998 but you only help my numbers)

so personal revenge cost over 6500 hardworking Americans jobs.......
that is over three small towns with no one working... ]]]

And then we have the hermanator's keeping it in his pants...

Sorry all of them showed up right around the same time... after years and years of this... they didnt come forward when he announced just when he was winning..

The accusations removed the front runner and left Newt with a much better chance....

This is Newtie's standard operating procedures... remove opponents via sex scandals... while he does interns himself....

Hypocrite, Newt is... Support can not...

And yet I wonder... subtracting claims of control by outside organizations... The O-man is quiet.... I have feeling if Newt is the nominee..Obama will win hands down....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sorry,
I still believe he is full fledged illuminati..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

I would love to see your information on this... can you post the links here...

So far I did get the groove part...

But not Builderberg... they may back perry

So You might see a Newt/ Perry Ticket...

The Illuminati I have seen no info on out of Newt associates...

Please share...

I am not however saying if no photos ect...

I just want to know where it comes from....More of a is this a feeling, I read it here, or speculation based on....

All are acceptable but I would like to know more...

Also this is not a call out but would you explain the Illuminati from your view so definitions do not waiver or if they do at least we can see the viewpoint and increase our understanding...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Feels like out in the wilderness here... Leadership is like that.... making the calls and going where others fear to tread...

I was listening to NPR and was surprised to here something similar to some points in my thread....

NPR's flameout to .... gingrich

A new poll released Wednesday by Time magazine and CNN finds Newt Gingrich staying ahead of Mitt Romney in three out of the four states with January primaries or caucuses.

Gingrich's lead in the key primary states has sparked private discussions among President Obama's advisers about the former House speaker's "realistic chance" of winning the Republican presidential nomination, CBS News reported.

One of the guest sounded like a cheerleader for newt....

I will use a separate post for the next part.....

I am doing it this way because of this...

Unless a stronger and wiser men run and call bs here is the choice we are left with...

Which candidate will be our crook and cut us the largest deal... I say this because NONE of them are honest....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join