It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have already proved it with no E.T's actually existing, come on son.. catch up.

Definition of proof
The establishment of a fact by the use of evidence.

Is see no evidence , therefor you have no proof .

post by Dr Cosma
You really are an idiot aren't you. Go take your BS with billions of stars crap else where.

You should take a look at THIS

edit on 25-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Zatox

Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

Also, does the above mean that Australia didn't exist before we discovered it? Shouldn't this thread belong in the new age spiritual mumbo jumbo then?

"WE" ? who is WE you speak of? what are you some super human race.

link   

reply to post by Zatox

I have to agree with the posters above me, however...

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain.

It is more scary to believe that we ARE alone, than to believe that we aren't. That is why Religion was founded. Plus, you know, with the billions of planets out there, there is bound to be one that..blah blah blah.
Me too, I love arguing, yet not about the same recycled debates that emerge about this very subject, very frequently. Nothing you will say is going to be of any significant effect in this argument, as it has been said countless times before.

I am not saying this subject isn't interesting, I am just saying that this will go nowhere, due to the attitudes of certain members, as shown. Your opinion will be appreciated elsewhere.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Zatox

Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

Also, does the above mean that Australia didn't exist before we discovered it? Shouldn't this thread belong in the new age spiritual mumbo jumbo then?

"WE" ? who is WE you speak of? what are you some super human race.

"We" being man...come on son, catch up.
Nice avoidance of the question though.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I am curious why some people feel the need to start these inflamatory threads.
The evidence may be soft evidence but it is not nonexistant.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

That is true, but, I like to catch them up and make the trolls corner themselves and watch them implode...it's fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite out of sheer bordem at work.

Firstly are you talking about Alien Life or UFO's visiting earth? Your thread title suggests alien life but I get the impression you are talking about UFOs.

The chances of other forms of life originating from outside of planet earth are almost ares so high that to think it cannot be is just as crazy as someone thinking the sun is going to go super nova tomorrow. Not impossible just very very very unlikely. This includes even microbal life.

There is a theory called panspermia which suggests that life was brought to earth on a comet millions of years ago and then began mutating and evolving into the what we see on earth today. This theory alone if proved to be true confirms that there is "life" outside of our planet.

If you are talking about little green/grey men visiting earth in their space ships then that is less likely but not an impossibility. Especially if you consider the amount of eye witness testimony, video footage etc that has accumlated over the years. I think that these could prehaps be man made classified aircraft combined or could very well be something from another dimension crossing over.

Finally looking at the sheer vastness of the universe can you honestly say you believe that planet earth, this tiny blue dot in the milky way galaxy, around a pretty run of the mill star is the only place in the entire univervse where there is life? really?? if thats the case then please tell us why you are so sure. Or are you just trying to provke a reaction? Methinks that is the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

Which government? Cause most every country in the world has had UFO reports. Some of them way more credible than most of the crap we see on youtube. For instance, the Iranian pilot instance. It can not and has not been properly explained to this day. Just because the US tries to cover them up doesn't mean all governments do.

As has already been stated in this thread...absence of proof is not proof of absence. With that logic next someone will say the Easter Bunnie and Santa Claus don't exist either.

But...maybe god is a huge radioactive chicken monster. I mean...can you prove he isn't? Oh...wait...god doesn't exist either. Cause you can't prove he does.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

i don't believe ET is visiting earth or has in the past. But I'm fully open to the possibility of intelligent life outside our earth. Can you show any proof that no intelligent life exists but that on earth?

Of course you can't.

There's being skeptical, then there's being closed minded, guess which you are being?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Snake!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

Well said. I agree.

OP: I'm not a fanatic.. but I do think its pretty ignorant to believe we are the only ones in this universe.. granted they may of not visitied us.. but that does not prove that they dont exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OP, I see that you are a new member. Oftentimes, this topic comes up with new members. To assist you in your search for proof of alien life, please use the search engine on this site. There is ample proof. You have proof from astronauts, foreign governments, and direct photographic evidence. There are implants, parts of alien spaceships, statements from POTUS, and so forth.

Enjoy your time on ATS. The site is rich with evidence, but you will need to use the search function. For starters, there is a young man in Italy that has spent a great deal of time making excellent movies of alien ships from the skylight of his apartment. They are clear and detailed, and are not CG. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to ATS.

PS: to older members, I don't think this new member is a troll. We see this a lot.
edit on 11/25/2011 by Jim Scott because: add link

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Quoop

Ouch. That hurt. One new member dissing another. Your link did not work, either. Please enjoy ATS with civility. Thanks.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As someone stated above, i believe in ET life, but im not going to believe unless proven that, the ET are highly advanced species(bacteria/cells is what i believe they are) and they did travel to earth in the past/now.

I bet the ET probably in their caveman stage at best lol, humans just want someone to rule over them.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Snake!

Hehe Snake rules. Sorry off topic.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The staff will NOT tolerate T&C violations within the A&F forum. Please post ON topic.

Any further violations will result in a loss of posting priveleges.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

edit on 11/25/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have already proved it with no E.T's actually existing, come on son.. catch up.

First off you do not have any proof that they do not exist. Show that to ME!
The fact that amino acids, the building blocks of life itself have been found on asteroids means that that amino acid is spread out throughout the universe. Which means that life is spread throughout the universe.
All degrees of life and not just us and the rest is all microbs. Varied life. It makes more sense then, there are no others. Talk about your elitests.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join