It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Explosion Effects, First Wave Missile Alert, Four Winds, and Pre-WW3 Rapture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcoming all views and answers.

Nuclear Explosion Effects, First Wave Missile Alert, Four Winds, and Pre-WW3 Rapture

Never underestimate WW3 infact occuring at any moment at this point! Why should you underestimate WW3 infact occuring, to you who do? And you do see strong tension between Russia and U.S. in more than one way.

Superpowers have been spending a lot of money on their national defense. But why really?

Explosive Blast

Much of the damage inflicted by a nuclear explosion is the result of its shock wave. There are two components to a blast's shock wave. First, there's the wall of pressure that expands outward from the explosion. It is this pressure, measured in psi (pounds per square inch), that blows away the walls from buildings. A typical two-story house subjected to 5 psi would feel the force of 180 tons on the side facing the blast. (Download the Quicktime movie entitled house to see an example of a building subjected to this type of pressure.) Additionally, the blast creates a 160 mile-an-hour wind. And that's only at 5 psi. The wind speed following a 20 psi blast would be 500 mph!

Source:

Effects of a Nuclear Explosion

The first wave missile alert (a great sound of a trumpet) and the four winds (the effects of nuclear explosions) and the pre-WW3 rapture (the pre-tribulation rapture) all summed up in one quote from the King James Version of the gospel of Matthew 24:

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I get that a rapture will not take the physical body, just the inner soul. One's physical body can be dead just before WW3 gets under way because of no soul remaining in it whether it is still appearing up and about or not. Looks can be deceiving.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Please can you come and give me a labotomy, i cant take any more of these type threads, they defy logic. I think i need to sit in the corner and chew on my knuckles for a while, whilst making the obligatory mental noises whilst rocking backwards and forwards.

At least if you come do this favour for me, i wont care anymore and will probably be able to read posts like this all day long and make some positive comments.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Point of this thread?

I see fearmongering and facts that 80% of all the ATS'ers already know ...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Uhhhh,
The sound of the missile warning system is not a 'trumpet', but a siren.
Secondly the winds wouldn't be coming from 'the four corners', it would be a very specific direction.
Just saying...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I get what you're saying, OP. I gave you a star because I fear nuclear war is the next step. It only takes one country to send their missiles flying, to get a bunch of other countries sending theirs, too.

To the ancients, I imagine an emergency siren (such as the tornado warning sirens we have here in Texas) sounding like an "angel's trumpet". Also, if you were above the earth looking down, and several continents were being bombed, wouldn't it be like the four winds let loose? It certainly wouldn't be all in one direction.

I don't know about the rapture thing, though. Man has been nearly obliterated before, it will most likely happen again, and the world keeps on spinning.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ark005

wouldnt the winds come from the center? then that would be North south,east and west? Just a guess?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

me and brommas are obviously pretty dumb, can you point out which 80% i knew, or are you saying i'm the 20%, or what are you saying? Explain it to me, and Ill tell Brommas.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by Ark005

wouldnt the winds come from the center? then that would be North south,east and west? Just a guess?

Didn't think of it that way.
Meh, I still put this in the crazy bin.... but (so as not to stick my foot fully into my mouth when "IT" happens)
there's nothing saying this isn't the way it would happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Threads like this is why ATS is a complete joke...because unfortunately 99% of what is posted on this website is of this ilk.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well, a huge proportion of Doomers are Christians because of Revelations. Christians have been saying "The End Is Nigh" for 2,000 years and now with the internet and doom sites like this and GLP they can spout their gibberish at will and anonymously to boot.

I do love me a good Rapture doom thread though. For the comedy value.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

A few years ago a novel by Jane Jensen "Judgement Day" described a nuclear blast just like that-and if you can find it get it and read it -very suspensful

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The abomination that maketh desolate = WW3.

Just thought to point this out.

And indeed every nuclear blast packs four winds.

top topics

join