It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lawsuit filed - 23.11.11 in New York - Dragon Family v "secret government"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I remember the men in question who were trying to smuggle these bonds into Switzerland a few years ago. They were of Asian descent. This will all pass unnoticed by the MSM though. Too high profile for the real players and money handlers' names to be outed.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Finished reading the entire complaint.

This is one of those realities that seem more like a good Hollywood fiction.

Indeed the corruption, if the complaint is true, goes far far deeper and higher than one would expect, especially those who only get superficial NEWS at station break during 'Dancing with the stars, et al', and if this suit goes forward and the Federal District Court where filed assumes Jurisdiction, This could be one of the largest claims of damage in history.

Between this filing and the case against Banksters beginning 5 December in San Francisco, maybe Justice will prevail for a change.

DANIELE DAL BOSCO and GIANCARLO BRUNO seem to be the main perps, but of course the complacency and aid within the document of the others listed are just as much snakes as the two key players.

Interesting read.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

I am flagging and starring this post, as I did some further research, and having been
quite familiar with the original story I posted from years ago...2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy
I was astonished to find a lead to an actual newspaper that printed a write up
recently as of June 30, 2011.
So, the men named in this suit are real, and they appear
to be the men from the actual story from 2009!

an Italian Newspaper "La Providence"
from June 30, 2011. Link to article here:

www.laprovinciadicomo.it...

Northwest Customs Sentenced Two Japanese

The men of mystery, should they decide to come back from Italy, may be forced to stop for a few years in prison. Heavy hand of the judge, Valeria costs, against two Japanese players in the sensational international intrigue that two summers ago led to the seizure of 134.5 billion dollars in much U.S. bonds. Akihiko Yamaguchi and Watanabe Mistuyoshi, 52 and 62 years, the two Japanese nationals intercepted in early June 2009 to the International station of Chiasso after falling from a regional train from Como San Giovanni and having to walk around with a suspect with a briefcase in hand, were sentenced to three and a half years in prison for trying to "smuggle" debt securities deemed false. Of course, the mystery men were not in court to hear the sentence against them.

In the preliminary hearing had bargained at the time a year and four months' probation, however, Alexander Saints, 73enne Carimate involved in the yellow of the 134.5 billion, which was announced to speak in court to tell the truth and that instead, then chose the way of silence, leaving the mystery surrounding a kidnapping that turned into a genuine international intrigue that had also threatened to create many tensions between the Obama administration and even the Japanese government.

On the treasure (most of the debt instruments dating back to the thirties and seemed obviously fake, but a dozen Kennedy bonds from a billion to one, issued as early as 1998, some U.S. commentators had seemed genuine, not like the ' U.S. intelligence had thought of the men) are chased many items, starting with the fact that some of these were in fact true that the Japanese government had decided to get rid of it because of the winds of crisis from the USA.The investigation led to the hypothesis that - that they were true or false - those bonds were directed at Geneva.

Confederation in the city, which as you know is a city full of hundreds of international organizations, offices and even the UN headquarters in the Old Continent, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Watanabe Mistuyoshi had already set up an appointment to place their card. . Everything faded during a regular inspection by a customs officer on duty at the international station of Chiasso. The U.S. has thus branded as false bonds and the two Japanese, who disappeared from Italy at the speed of light, came the sentence to three and a half years in prison.

Translated to English with Google Translate
Link: Site Google Translated Into English

edit on 26-11-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What's interesting about this is the case number is 11-CIV-8500. In searching Pacer, it skips that number entirely. It literally goes from 8499 - 8501. The attorney and firm and the Judge are legit. Pretty interesting stuff even if it is from Fulford.

The attorney and firm are here:
www.bpslaw.com...

Here's a webshot of Pacer:
img.abovetopsecret.com...

Judge Holwell can be found on wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

On August 1, 2002, Holwell was nominated by President George W. Bush to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, vacated by Barrington D. Parker, Jr.. The initial nomination having not succeeded, Howell was renominated for the position on January 7, 2003 and was confirmed by the United States Senate on September 17, 2003, after the White House and New York senator Charles Schumer resolved a long-running feud over the selection process for New York judges.[4] Holwell received his commission on September 22, 2003.

I find it kind of interesting he was nominated by Bush.

edit on 29-11-2011 by Gutterpus because: wrong link

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I have checked 3 different legal resources....Westlaw court filings- federal and state, the Southern District of New York's document filing system (which all attorneys use in the federal court system), and justia dockets & filings, and this case does not show up on any of them. So it makes me very suspicious that it is a hoax. And I am commenting on this purely from a legal perspective, since I have no idea who this Benjamin Fulford guy is.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I hear a lot about him, but considering what he says publically, I would really like to have someone explain to me how he pulled off demanding David Rockefeller be interviewed in his commoner's abode, modest apartment, IF he is full of it.

Benjamin Fulford Interviews David Rockefeller ▲ [2007]

You or I couldn't pull that off, and I doubt many city council members could either. Fulford was very mild in the interview, but not in what he was saying, and David Rockefeller would have been very aware. There were warnings of death threats issued.

edit on 29-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The full text of The Dragon Family summons can be found here:
www.rumormillnews.com...
or here:
www.spirit.kauwila.net...
These URLs link to a 114 page pdf document.

The court papers can also be accessed through PACER: Case 1:11-cv-08500-JFK Document 1 Filed 11/23/11. PACER is a US government restricted-access website. The acronym stands for Public Access to Court Electronic Records.

The Dragon Family is a reclusive group of wealthy Asian dynasties committed to implementing the Monaco Accords. Neil Keenan is their US agent. Neil is working through his attorney, Bill Mulligan of Bleakley, Platt & Schmidt (White Plains NY - bpslaw.com... ).

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Hmmmm......looks like the global conspiracy dream come true.

...I have emailed the acting solicitor and asked if he's involved

Very interesting post, albeit unclear whether fictional or real. But..... just imagine it is real! (One second of hope fills my being with fantasie about what this world could turn into if it was real.... then back to reality with a crash, sadly.....
)

Christina, any news on that email?
edit on 1-12-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alcuin Bramerton

Holy smokes, it's Alcuin Bramerton?!

Question for you, if the Dragons couldn't remove the Cabal with the Ninjas, how are they going to do it with a lawsuit?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alcuin Bramerton

AB your the first person to call legit on the court filing through Pacer.

Are you confirming that you have had sight of the Pacer system with the case listed ?

I'm not questioning you, I'm just trying to clarify what you posted thats all.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

No response to the email at all. Perhaps if a US resident was to contact the legal agent they may have more luck. Really - the sums involved in this - the level of detail in the writ, (albeit vague and confusing at times - many times in fact) the lack of supporting documentation referred to and the court selected, indicates that this action is but a dream.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This has to be a hoax. The pdf document is a letter/summons to the supposed secret government. I doubt said secret government would just be like "hey internet blog, look what we got in the mail today".

Unless the court issues a copy to everyone. But I doubt that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well I've tried several times today to locate any positive confirmation that the case has at least been filed. I myself have not yet seen it yet.........that said,

I am reading (Project Avalon) that such a proof does exist. 1 member of that site has posted a pdf copy of such proof. Also noting that Judge John F. Keenan is in charge. Site membership is required though.

So if you have access to PACER or you are a member of Project Avalon please help out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here the .pdf document New York District Court - Civil Action 8500
edit on 25-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So has anyone found out anything else on this? Have been reading about it and it seems almost too insane to be true.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Case was withdrawn by attorney - who intends to refile once he's established subject matter jurisdiction. Anyone with any ideas on how to do this email me at [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join