It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lawsuit filed - 23.11.11 in New York - Dragon Family v "secret government"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was introduced to this item on the Benjamin Fulford blog and began looking around for further reading. Through the Project Avalon site I came accross a link to the specific court filing, and they make quite interesting reading from what I have been able to understand.

Regardless of what is thought of Fulford, the court filings, if genuine, are very very interesting,

I am no expert just an avid learner at the moment, I sincerely hope the documents create some thought and response, if only so I can understand them better myself.

SCHEDULE A - DEFENDANTS
1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President ofOITC
4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC
6. THE UNITED NATIONS
7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian
Mission to the UN in New York
9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to
the UN in Geneva
11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF

Q, Why no 5 or 10 ?

NATURE OF THE ACTION AND JURISDICTION
1. This is a civil claim arising out of the concerted, knowing, malicious scheme and international conspiracy engaged in by the Defendants for the designed purpose of defrauding plaintiff KEENAN, the designated Agent of his Principal, the "Dragon Family," for the express purpose of expropriating, stealing and converting certain negotiable financial instruments lawfully owned by the Dragon Family and entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. These assets (hereinafter referred to as the "Dragon Family Financial Instruments" or the "DFFI") had been intended for participation in select, registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (or "PPPs") for the benefit of a wide range of global humanitarian purposes. At the time of the criminal and deceitful acts of the Defendants, the approximate face value of the stolen DFFI was One Hundred Forty-Five and One Half Billion ($145,500,000,000.00) United States Dollars with an approximate accrued interest value of One Trillion ($1,000,000,000,000.00) United States Dollars.

There are 111 pages of court filings, so a lot to go through.

I will post this as a starter but hopefully others will help flesh out the essential points.

Court Documents

edit on 25-11-2011 by ukWolf because: Sorry forgot to add the links

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Some of the text from Fulford blog on this;

A lawsuit was filed today (November 23rd US time) that could end the secret government that has ruled Western civilization for at least the past 300 years. The lawsuit claims that close to $1 trillion was stolen by, among others, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and the UN, former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and the Italian government, Giancarlo Bruno and the Davos World Economic forum and others believed to include many of the owners of the US Federal Reserve Board. The lawsuit was filed in New York by Neil Keenan, acting as representative of the Dragon family, a reclusive group of wealthy Asian families. This filing is the result of extensive evidence gathering by international police and law-enforcement agencies including Interpol, the CIA, the Japanese Security Police, Eastern European secret services and has the backing of the Pentagon as well as the armed forces of Russia and China.

The ultimate defendants in this legal action are believed to be the same cabal behind the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy and many other major international crimes.

This particular lawsuit was triggered by the illegal detainment of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, as well as the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy on June 3, 2009. After the bonds were stolen, self-described 33rd degree Freemason Leo Zagami contacted this writer and said the Montecarlo P2 masonic lodge could cash the bonds with the help of Vatican banker Daniel Dal Bosco. This writer forwarded the information, via a member of the UK Royal family, to the dragon family who entrusted a further $1 trillion worth of similar bonds to the plaintiff Neil Keenan. Keenan then, after much negotiation, entrusted the bonds to Dal Bosco.

Fulford blog

edit on 25-11-2011 by ukWolf because: Sorry forgot to add the link

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The story does sound very interesting , however, Fulford is simply somone who cannot be trusted.

He has made many claims and predictions and all have proved false. I watched him for a long time because some of the material he deals with is interesting but ultimately nothing he ever warned about ever happened.

I also see the name Leo Zagami tied up here. I cannot really treat anything they have cooked up together with any sort of credability. Its interesting material but it usually turns out fake.

Berlusconi's name popped up in the news streams today because he failed to get an injunction blocking material from a court case going on in England. IF people seen this and then see this story they may think something is going on.

The case Berlusconi is trying to stay out of is corruption trial. Its all explained here;
www.telegraph.co.uk... ml

I can see how some people might try and twist these stories and make out something much more dramatic is going on.I dont think so though.
edit on 25-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
Regardless of what is thought of Fulford, the court filings, if genuine, are very very interesting,

I used to read Fulford's blog but stopped because I never could confirm anything he wrote about. Nor can I confirm this one. IF this is genuine, then one should be able to find something on the web about it other than other conspiracy websites and blogs quoting Fulford. I just searched this one and could find absolutely nothing.

I admit it is interesting reading but I have a feeling it is fiction. I could be wrong and I really hope I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hmmmm......looks like the global conspiracy dream come true.

I'm involved as a party litigant in the UK - in one of our highest courts. I'm not familiar with the american system at all but in the UK the document in your link would be referred to as an 'Initial Writ' - the next stage (after it has been served) is to have defences lodged.

Ordinarily an initial writ would be a fairly short and concise document (again that's here in the UK) whereas the document in the link is both exceptionally long and extremely rambling. (almost 250 paragraphs) In addition here in the UK a District Court would have no jurisdiction on such a case by virtue of the sums involved. This document attempts to circumnavigate the jurisdiction issue which would indicate some legal knowledge for sure.

It looks like self promotion from your blogger to me...but...I have emailed the acting solicitor and asked if he's involved

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

I would have to see this on an official court website before I believed it.
Fulford has been writing the craziest of crap for a while now.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting! The rich are stealing from each other as well as from us. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Here's another link with more on the story apparently from an 'insider':

Statement of a Senior European Agent

Edit: yeah just noticed this is Fulford. Hmmm, sceptical about the whole thing now.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Nammu because: adding

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is a post on Project Avalon, the wife of a lawywe, who is checking a subscriber service for law firms I believe to try and confirm either way whether a filing has actually taken place.

I shall keep watching.for a further post and update if nothing new arrives here to reach a conclusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Give Fulford credit... He has put his actions where is mouth is... more than most..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
here is the pdf of the case:

www.rumormillnews.com...

looks good =)

but afer some google-cross-searches i think its a good (bad) orchestrated hoax - the pdf appears only on one blog
alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com... and not on his own (y?) - so i think thats his blog 2...the rest should be clear...
edit on 25-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

no he does not - he is a walt - all talk - zero action

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The court filings are linked with this thread on ATS from back in 2009

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

I'm still looking to see if filing of the documents has been verified.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh dear. Used to be Fulford's stuff was interesting, and partly because he stayed in a certain safe zone where no one could really disprove him. But ever since he came out claiming the Japan quake was caused by nuclear weapons, and some other garbage, he is mostly put on the same ship as Sorcha Faal- a ship that can sail off the flat earth, as far as I am concerned. All pure BS. Buyer beware. Reader beware. Just....oh nvm.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is this real cause I don't believe the Illuminati or whatever organization the controls the world from behind the scene would really be taken down via courts
edit on 25-11-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Is this real cause I don't believe the Illuminati or whatever organization the controls the world from behind the scene would really be taken down via courts
edit on 25-11-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

That's actually the only sane and credible way to take them down.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, apparently the law firm referenced in the PDF file is legit. The judge that stamped it is also legit.

I would wonder why these people would put their reputation on the line to perpetuate a hoax, if in fact it is a hoax?

BPS Law

Judge Holwell
edit on 25-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

But with more wealth and influence expect the court case to be thrown out the window

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this Fullord guy personally. I do know that the BBonds in question were fake. My only evidence of this is it was proven that the USA did not make bonds on this denomination at that time ( IIRC ).

I would be very surprised if this ended up being credible.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

most likely fulford put that to make it look legit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Then I believe, don't know for sure, but there would be some big consequences if he used their names to "make up" a false document.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join