posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
I was introduced to this item on the Benjamin Fulford blog and began looking around for further reading. Through the Project Avalon site I came
accross a link to the specific court filing, and they make quite interesting reading from what I have been able to understand.
Regardless of what is thought of Fulford, the court filings, if genuine, are very very interesting,
I am no expert just an avid learner at the moment, I sincerely hope the documents create some thought and response, if only so I can understand them
SCHEDULE A - DEFENDANTS
1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President ofOITC
4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC
6. THE UNITED NATIONS
7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian
Mission to the UN in New York
9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to
the UN in Geneva
11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF
Q, Why no 5 or 10 ?
NATURE OF THE ACTION AND JURISDICTION
1. This is a civil claim arising out of the concerted, knowing, malicious scheme and international conspiracy engaged in by the Defendants for the
designed purpose of defrauding plaintiff KEENAN, the designated Agent of his Principal, the "Dragon Family," for the express purpose of expropriating,
stealing and converting certain negotiable financial instruments lawfully owned by the Dragon Family and entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. These
assets (hereinafter referred to as the "Dragon Family Financial Instruments" or the "DFFI") had been intended for participation in select, registered
and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (or "PPPs") for the benefit of a wide range of global humanitarian purposes. At the time of the
criminal and deceitful acts of the Defendants, the approximate face value of the stolen DFFI was One Hundred Forty-Five and One Half Billion
($145,500,000,000.00) United States Dollars with an approximate accrued interest value of One Trillion ($1,000,000,000,000.00) United States
There are 111 pages of court filings, so a lot to go through.
I will post this as a starter but hopefully others will help flesh out the essential points.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ukWolf because: Sorry forgot to add the links