It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Toronto - Empty tent shell game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
empty tents or not, i felt the whole thing was a hit piece with one goal in mind, to give the protesters as bad an image as possible for public consumption, inorder to shape the viewers opinions of the protesters.

it may well be the case they are only a few people there making it seem like there is more staying over night.
but the things the guy who did this programme was saying made it obvious the intention was a hit piece from start to finish.

sorry but i cannot take this kind of thing serious or use it as some sort of accurate information when it is obvious it is a hit piece designed to shape public opinion of ows protesters.

i would rather trust something that does not go out of its way to tarr them all as rapists who live in their mums basement etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Wasn't that guy who was upset that his library got trashed from that OWS?
He spent three weeks setting it up. I'll bet he stayed there.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

Another Michael Savage fan?
I was hoping someone could explain to me how showing him crying over and over again was worth anything. When there was crying at the TEA party it was patriotic. When it happens at OWS it is pathetic and funny? Damn lefty media.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

i have no idea who he is, all i know is the program is not one that somebody that wants to know the true facts can use as a reference for the truth.

some of what he says might be true, but i cannot take anything he says as gospel, in other words i do not trust the source.

there are people that are pro something or anti something, and then there are those who can look at both sides take everything into account and come in somewhere in the middle. this guy is very anti ows putting him on a side of the spectrum i cannot trust as the gospel truth. as there seems to be a tendancy to exagerate and mislead. just as there is on the very pro side of things.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Strangely enough, I'm not for it or against it. To me, it just is. I don't know why I'm so detached.
I wanted to see how they managed it, but have no invested feelings.
I did see a video where this one guy was really upset about the library he set up got trashed. I noted that perhaps he did not leave the camp, as he seemed to spend a lot of time setting it up.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

majority of homeless people I have met don't have tents.

they sleep in the clothes dumpsters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join