It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by bulla

Yes, true, but this IS ATS. "When in Rome, do as the Romans." We uphold a higher standard here.

However, bulla, bless you for not being a Roman.

Thank you for your blessings and in return perhaps to help you in your quest see

Comalcalcalos Mystery and Manson marks ATS and table of script

For further research into your hieroglyphics, and one cannot always chose ones bedfellows and there restrictive Roman rules of edercate

Still up in arms over the Comalcalco bricks.Yet to see any actual photos of the bricks in question.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

As to its value, there are just somethings on this planet that are above value, it is a unique piece, in mankind past ancient history, and I would say, have a good look, as it, like all the other pieces of the puzzle, will vanish without a trace

I'm very curious why you would say this. Vanish how or where or by whom?

Can you elaborate a little more?

I think this piece is fascinating...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Bottom, formula Equation, read in up down columns, not across

A formula for what?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
reply to post by bulla

As to its value, there are just somethings on this planet that are above value, it is a unique piece, in mankind past ancient history, and I would say, have a good look, as it, like all the other pieces of the puzzle, will vanish without a trace

To answer your question, is it not a historical fact ,that, religion has bludgeon, murdered and crucified every living sole that belived in other than there beliefs

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

Thank you for your contribution and it but deepens the depths of dis-pare for those seeking the truth by yet another level of complexity but thanks for pointing this out as it shows just how complex getting a true reading of hieroglyphic markings realy can be, thanks Bulla joiner of dots

i'm curious about levels of complexity.

what if they announced tomorrow that they have officially found this place

would that help or hinder your search for truth. sorry op n iamtat for this diversion.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Parta because: (no reason given)

In that case then we are back to the bowl where this began and my postulations of what it means

if it was a simple cursus built by men you would still see the gods in it?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Bulla,my friend,I would really like some explanations to some of your interpretations of the symbols.
Do you have any sources to those.
Any links to confirm?
Thank you,
K

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

To answer your question, is it not a historical fact ,that, religion has bludgeon, murdered and crucified every living sole that belived in other than there beliefs

I would agree with that assessment.

So are you saying that when properly deciphered this bowl would point the way to a truth far older and very different from any of the major religions and therefore members of these religions will seek to steal or destroy it?

Wouldn't be the first or last time that has happened for sure...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

So are you saying that when properly deciphered this bowl would point the way to a truth far older and very different from any of the major religions and therefore members of these religions will seek to steal or destroy it?

with out the links I have provided, as a primary source, you will never ever decipher the bowl regardless of where you look, within the Hieroglyphics

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So,bulla,how did come to know these symbols?
I understand you have provided the links,but I was just curious.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

with out the links I have provided, as a primary source, you will never ever decipher the bowl regardless of where you look, within the Hieroglyphics

For the very same reason you cannot see the answer to Einsteins theory of the fields of reality

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

I acknowledge your presents K,and if I had another 50 pages,I would like to respond in full, but I have been warned, when in Rome, won must do as the Romans do, being, if you know whats good for you then you will keep your head firmly buried in the sand, and pretend this conversation is not going on, or happening

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I acknowledge your presents K,and if I had another 50 pages,I would like to respond in full, but I have been warned, when in Rome, won must do as the Romans do, being, if you know whats good for you then you will keep your head firmly buried in the sand, and pretend this conversation is not going on, or happening

However conty to Roman beliefs,this conversation and exchange of wisdom and knowledge is going on in-spite or the rulers of Rome

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And as Nostradamus says, that one reads the whole thread, all the way through, from beginning to end, and then make there assumptions based upon the evidence postulated
I do not fear opposition or alternate views, as long as they fall within the format of Logical determination

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Then,why not create your own"rome"?
It seems you have access to some great knowledge,just spill the beans,man and be done with it.
Deal with the consequences later.
And remember that you do not know what,or who you are dealing with,but in the end it will all become clear.
edit on 28-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Then,why not create your own"rome"?
It seems you have access to some great knowledge,just spill the beans,man and be done with it.
Deal with the consequences later.
And remember that you do not know what,or who you are dealing with,but in the end it will all become clear.
edit on 28-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Dear K I am sorry you see it that way, as I have already spelled it out in large letters, for all to ponder and consider, this all began from a bowl, thought not to be significant, that is in itself the very essences of mankind's existence on earth, I can only explain , but but you do no good, shouting the messenger ????

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Bulla,I am not shooting the messenger,as in yourself.
I am clearly stating that you ,Bulla,clarify and explain in more detail the meanings behind the symbols,that's all.
Don't mean to offend you.
And,if you have more to offer,well we here at ATS have eternity.
It is an open invitation.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I am clearly stating that you ,Bulla,clarify and explain in more detail the meanings behind the symbols,that's all.

Are you referring to the two Gargoyles of truth and advancement of this world and pretending to be a pillar of truth for this world to follow

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Are you referring to the two Gargoyles of truth and advancement of this world and pretending to be a pillar of truth for this world to follow

I can only suggest you take a step backwards, before you take away the opinions of others

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I can only suggest you take a step backwards, before you take away the opinions of others

And no, K,that is not pointed at you personally, I can understand, you and or others frustrations as to the directions this world is going in,

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

I agree with those who think it's Elder Futhark...

Look closer....it's not. In the Futhark, there are only sharp corners. On the artifact in question, there are many symbols with curves, proving it's not strict EF. It it was, it'd be deciphered already.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join