It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
The apocalyptic Knights of the King of light

Taking a wild jab here, but going by your previous reference to Solomon, may I guess, you speak of the Ordre du Temple?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you again, ADVISOR. I think I may order a copy...It looks fascinating.

BULLA : As to your suggestion of contacting this book's author...or emailing him some files on the 'Rose' Bowl, it might be worth a try, however, as a published author myself, I know that contact emails through an author's published email address, are seldom forwarded by the publisher through to the author himself.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

well then go snail mail and write to the publisher and ask for contact for author, or include documents marked attention to authors name, and sheet out how great you think he is etc etc authors love getting written remittance its how there make there living reading and writing, isn't it ?!!, tell the publisher your writing a new book and your looking for a publisher,

That will set the exchange in motion, secretory will do the rest

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Try
Cincinnati Museum Curator of Archaeology
Bob Genheimer

The correct procedure would be to email and say you have an artifact (bowl) that was sold to you as an object from a Crimean dig, and some question has come up about it and you'd like some help determining who to talk to or where to go for advice. (and if it's valuable, you really should have it insured.) Ask for an appointment.

You could also call the museum and ask for an appointment.
www.cincymuseum.org...

This guy REALLY knows his stuff, and has had his hands on hundreds of thousands of items.

I suspect he'll give you some interesting insights. I also suspect that none of them will correlate with Bulla's observations.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

The apocalyptic Knights of the King of light

Taking a wild jab here, but going by your previous reference to Solomon, may I guess, you speak of the Ordre du Temple?

If you have researched Solomans Temple, then you will have seen the bowl of the ROSE taking pride of place just within entrance, where it is and its steaming Hydro can be fully struck by the sun rise and the electromagnets it requires to open the vortex to Horus within the forth dimension, that is way its known as the flower of life, that's all life ! and it is the same technology that provides earth with the ionosphere and all our gravity, it is the ROSE

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Update:
I had my meeting today with my elderly Greek friend. He looked over my printout, and admitted he couldn't read it. He went on to state that that letters have changed over time, as well as the pronunciations. He then asked where I got the inscriptions from, and I explained that they were carved into a stone bowl, basic details, and he proceeded to explain that the pronunciation was just as important as the symbol itself. He perked up when I told him it was carved in a stone bowl.

He asked if I needed my papers back, and I said, no, they were just copies. He replied by saying he had a friend who maybe able to help, and wanted to show him the inscriptions as well.

He also said it may take a few days, as his friend wasn't home at the time.

That's that.

Greeks are very secretive, a very tight knit community, and I thanked him for his time.

Hopefully we'll hear back before it's deciphered.

I personally still have more research myself, but now there's a copy of the inscriptions floating around the local Greek community as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Sorry to disagree byrd but such information would be useless, if it didn't take into consideration what I have put forward, and I agree with you that you are right, that no way would he let the cat out the bag as to what it really is,

To this, I see Driud as a very analytic and dogmatic researcher within cryptology, and providing he finds the right source he will nail it, and every one is cruising around the archives, searching for data, its possibly a bigger and more powerful search engine, than any museum

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I suggest try Hermetic wisdom and symbols, that's linked to Kaballic wisdom, which I say is what the bowl is using, but a lot of this was kept secret, by the whurrlers and Sufi wisdom transfixing, or trance states

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Here is another lead the Kabbalistic Tree of life and the 10 Holy Sephiroth that in the middle of Hermetic wisdom and keep in mind a lot this is read in reverses, being read from right to left

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hi Druid,
Thanks for the update. I'm sorry your Greek friend wasn't able to read the inscriptions, but who knows where it all may lead?
If I haven't told you lately, I will now...I want to let you know how much I appreciate being able to follow your exciting detective work on this. Many here feel as do I, that we too are learning and having fun watching your progress.

You're a true 'wandering star' in your pusuit of wisdom and knowledge.
-TAT

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
During a recent search, I found this:
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Very interesting, so say the least.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

TAT do you smell something burning,or is that just some magical trick, I hear, and I see the point, which I new all along

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Tell me Bulla.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by bulla

Tell me Bulla.

Christoper in English it shorten to Chris/topher

In Sumerian it is

Christ/opher

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I am posting a lot more then is coming on to your screen as its being edited by others

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

the powers that oversee ATS have control of this media, that prevent you discovering the truth

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

the powers that oversee ATS have control of this media, that prevent you discovering the truth

So bulla are you accusing the ATS moderators of censoring your 'message'?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

reply to post by bulla

That not what I said, I have made it very clear my thoughts on ATS Moderators in the appropriate place for such comments

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That not what I said, I have made it very clear my thoughts on ATS Moderators in the appropriate place for such comments

So who or what is this power that 'oversees' ATS?

Do they control this media? ie ATS? How

How is this power preventing you (us) from discovering truth?

Be specific, give an example please

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
In the original post please add between, are/ preventing, (trying to) nothing to do with ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join