It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Bulla,

I believe you should have your own thread in regards to this matter. This thread is concerning a bowl that we are trying to decipher. I am sure you mean well. You are just on the wrong thread. In defence of Druid, he is doing an amazing job regarding finding info on this piece.

Blessings. Mysty

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
reply to post by bulla

Bulla,

I believe you should have your own thread in regards to this matter. This thread is concerning a bowl that we are trying to decipher. I am sure you mean well. You are just on the wrong thread. In defence of Druid, he is doing an amazing job regarding finding info on this piece.

Blessings. Mysty

Look I am sorry if my forwardness jerks you and all others into reality, but I can see no forthcoming wisdom or knowledge coning from druid , best intentions or not

As far as me being on the wrong thread as far as the bowl is concerned I think you are living under a rock, and I can only suggest you stay there, as it will be in the near future the best place for you and your survival

Just because you and druid do not understand the meaning of the bowl, dose not mean the rest of the world has to also stick its head in the sands of time

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

"TAT, if you could, verify my character count, please?"

Absolutely, Druid...

There are a total 21 in the inside of the bowl (with the 17th. character inside the lightbulb/head symbol).

7 in the inner circle (THIRTEEN small dots along the periphery of the oval shape).
14 in the outer circle.

There are 14 on the rim; The outermost circle (PLUS 4 dots at the top).

There are 17 on the bottom.- EXCLUDING the sunrise symbol at the top (9 rays emanating outward).

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

look TAT you obliviously do not know what you possess, or really understand it , do you want to sell iit to someone that does understand its meaning and will appreciate its worth

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thank you very much! It appears our character counts match, and I am not missing any. I just wanted to verify before proceeding to the translation stage.

I'm @ work right now, on mobile, but I brought my notes with me to work on the translation if I have some free time. I'll be doing another post later this afternoon, with a lot more information for you. Hang in there, I'm getting close to an explanation.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Hello Bulla,

You are obviously quite wise in these matters...and you are correct in stating that I do not fully understand this wonderous object; I am merely a student seeking wisdom, as are so many of us in these troubled and tribulation-filled times. However, I do not feel it is my place to sell this, as it is my sincere belief that this remarkable and sacred relic has miraculously found it's way to me and me alone...for reasons and purpose which, ultimately, will be revealed in proper time.

Nevertheless, thank you for your thoughtful offer...but please have faith; the veil of ignorance shall eventually be lifted from our eyes...and ALL will soon be revealed, my earnstwhile and passionate friend.

Consolamentum.
-TAT

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Of course he knows what he has, it's a stone "object" from the late Neolithic period. He wants to know what it says, and learn more about it. I don't really think it's a time machine, or anything else outside the boundries of normal physics. However, I do refuse to speculate until I actually have a feasible translation. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have been following this thread. The 9 rayed sun is the thing that resonated with me the most for some reason. While some of the the inscriptions do have an Alchemical feel to them, a seven rayed sun is usually what is depicted in that realm.

Then I found this from (Hindu) The Matsya puranam: The abode of Mangala (mars) consist of nine rays and is red in appearance; water is also there.

Here is a good alchemy research site also. I'll link directly to the symbols page.

The Alchemy Website: Alchemical Symbolism and Imagery

edit on 9-12-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Interesting. Thank you, timewalker.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As far as a time machine, you would be staggered if only you new and understood how far away that bowl and following its instruction could take you, the owner of the symbolize on bowl is Horus the (RA) God, the secret that it holds is from the Kabbalistic tree of life or Hermetic wisdom the 10 holy sephiroth, or the solar ((logos) and that is where it is going to led you, and in fact its where I am trying to led you all ,as when you understand this wisdom you will understand what is coming your way as far as climate is concerned, so I give your led to follow and where your answers lye

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Thank you, Bulla. We will all take this journey of discovery together.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

So now you have read my words re the snakes, so now see upon site kindly referred to you re Alchemy go to Alchemical
emblems project, then studying emblems,

See the see sun moon and serpents, see he sees vision, see your bowl upon pedestal, note the letters within and the zero with dot inside
Bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Now once you have absorbed this picture you are looking at, the flame of Kondallini

Now see Mayan stone gods, see one with snakes at rest on gods head, then see other god snakes erect 4 snakes standing up together this symbolizes the the White Rainbows the red you can see

Now see Rosetta stone, read close to bottom of translation read Horus making snakes for the beautification of the lands of Horus also read he refers to the making of RED and WHITE crowns

Now understand they Mayan and Horus are both the same thing, being one can see the RED rainbow But one cannot see the White one (Rainbow and crowns are the same

The person depicted looking at what is coming from the bowl in Alchemy picture is the White Rainbow or the flame of konderlini and regardless of the known laws of physics this tips the known laws of physics upon its head as what is being done is opening the vortex between this spectrum of time and the next, within which you are going to see and speak with Horus and all his people the alchemy upon bowl is the instructions on how it dose it and how to use it and how to breach the time spectrum

So now try and tell me its not a time machine lol ,and I further inform you that if you make one larger than the full wave length being 66.6666 mt then you can not only talk and see you can enter and pass in to and through the vortex of the time spectrum, now I know it as the 4th dimension but many others refer to it as heaven

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

The above is why and where all the people have vanished from the Bermuda triangle, as it is plagued with the doldrums glass outs, where the surface goes like a mirror and the mist begin to convex and cause a white rainbows being the sakes or serpents

now the oil and the dispersant has killed the Gulf, and killed all the mist, and there by killed all the white, rainbows, there by killed the gravity making capacity, and has cut the northbound primordial magnetic grid, that is also cut at Alaska from Exon Valdez, and that infection is spreading and its only a matter of time before you will have no gravity or at minimum a Magnetosphere eclipse, that will bring about Earth Quakes like you have never dreamed of and storms and also the seas going to rise up out of its bed due to the expansion with little or no gravity to hold it in place

Now am I making myself clear yet

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

It is this reason why all your bees are all dying, the Ionosphere over your heads is failing and they are being irradiated with Gamma rays, see Ionosphere damage and declining, WARNINGS NASA, as it is the white rainbows and there flame that make the ionosphere and gravity No mist, No rainbow whites, no gravity no ionosphere, no protection from radiation

Now I don't know how else to explain it to you, but surly it must be starting to sink in

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Further I have said there are four snakes, that make the flame, now see Nostradamus lost book , see picture of serpent see one serpent with 3 red blood spots meaning three serpents are dead and only one still remains working

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Perhaps if I make it even clearer, there is a war going on, and it is the War of the GODS and one God is playing for keeps, as he is using the Mayan codex as a weapon, being he is using the climate as his weapon, so much so, we may all perish, as it has the capacity to unlock this planet from its orbit, or send it into Zero sum gravity

Please boys and girls, get your collective heads together, and tell me that you are understanding what I am saying

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Let's try not to drift too far from the specific thread topic , please.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

TIA

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

whose drifting, I am translating what is and can be read in the markings on the bowl

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Sorry, my friend, but you are rambling. You are talking snakes, rainbows, oil spills, climate change, and have touched upon so many topics that I CANNOT understand what you are trying to say. You think you are describing a stone bowl, but without using proper grammar, your message is lost to the people reading this thread.

You simply cannot apply so many different topics to the analysis of an ancient stone artifact. It defies logic. IMHO, you are rambling.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join