It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9,000 year old Caucasian mummy found in Nevada

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I'm sure blue eyes go back 6-10,000 years but caucasians go back to as far as around the time man moved into Europe from Africa. Blue eyes are a recent event but caucasians aren't.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by jude11
I never did understand how Columbus is credited with discovering something that was already here and the people that were living here at that time were probably very confused when he proclaimed..."I have discovered this new land"

This would be the instant that "Crazy White Man" was first first uttered I believe...

Peace

Actually the reason that columbus couldn't get support from the English or the French or any number of ocean powers at the time. and he did try, was that Castile were the only one who didn't already know that the Americas were there.

Could be, could be...

The fact the blinkered native american's blocked the DNA testing is a telling story in itself...
The other side of the story is IF this caucasian (caucasiod for those who think like that), was proved to be the real deal it would mean that the 'native' american's wouldn't be so native anymore and possibly threatened??

It's for the same reason that the Australian aboriginal, who has been in Australia for 50,000 years, won't accept the fact that Cro- magnon was here first. It goes against their dreamtime stories of how things happened. I guess we would be the same as well if something brought our religion and culture into doubt which is how it is when your history as you know it is changed.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this artical is from the 90s, the storry seems to have been sanked , damn it's becoming really clear that there are those who wish to distort history for their own designs. Nothing New
edit on 19-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by WatchRider

I can hear the denials already.
This is a very interesting find.

It's been interesting for many decades, the question is why is it secret, why is it not taught in schools? that's more interesting.. why is it new to you? why suppress this?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why would it rock their nation's core? Their own tales speak of white brother long before the pilgrims and settlers (or conquerors) from Europe came over. Some even thought that Europeans were the return of the "White Brother". Not sure if that's true in North America but I am sure that it's true in South America. There are tales of white brothers coming from the sky (Aliens?) and teaching them things.

I've also read that various Pharaohs, Asian Emperors and such had Caucasian features. Not sure how accurate that is however being that I read years ago. One thing I am pretty certain of is that the history we are taught in school and the one that is mainstream isn't the truth or at least isn't the full truth.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

It would be nice to see a data base of the genetic samples taken from all of the ancient finds/mummies to see the comparisons globally. Nice find OP

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There is plenty of information on the 'clovis' people in Google, just type in 'clovis people' and there is a long list of sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join