It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a Scab.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok guys i got a major dilemma, As most UK workers know there is a major general strike in the UK this coming Wednesday 30th November 2011, The issue is i don't believe the strike is in favor of the "rank and file" members of the trade union (working class) more for the middle class employees and the rank and file are being manipulated for this purpose, This is a bad time for any strike action and could lead to loss of monies and or change of contracts,

I have spoken to many of my work colleagues and they feel the same they are being railroaded into something of a secret agenda by the TPTB..

So for the first time i am seriously considering crossing the picket lines and doing my job, not an easy decision but i believe the moral one. as i genuinely believe there will be contract changes. your advise and opinions would be appreciated..
edit on 25-11-2011 by foxhoundone because: Edit mong

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Im probably going to get scalded for this by senior staff but...

There is only one way that this would come to a very swift and dramatic end that would give the people what they want. It would be an even harder financial time but with a good well written terms and conditions contract the temporary financial hard time that would occur with this plan would be taken care of when it is all resolved.

My plan. A nation wide strike. From stores to factories to FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. A strike of such a magnitude would cause the markets to crash to an unprecedented level. We would in effect be boycotting The Federal Reserve, The IRS, not only Wall Street but the World Wide Stock exchange causing other countries outside The U.S. to become outraged and demand a REAL solution to the problem plaguing the world. It would be in effect a Boycott of the U.S. Government. Forcing them to do what will eventually be done. It would eliminate a huge chunk of corruption. It would force the government into Downgrading, consolidation, elimination. A revised Tax plan that would not end in The government getting 100% of every American dollar at some point. It would Cause the Government to stay the **** out of State Issues. It even might force an impeachment of Barack Obama.

I have so much more on my mind right now I cant think straight. So I will leave it to you ATS members. Contribute to this thread and see what the occupy protestors think of this. Maybe a nationwide strike resulting in The boycott of every Financial and Governmental Institution wouldn't be a bad thing in the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Maybe I should have expanded it to include the world since you are in The UK.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone

As most UK workers know there is a major general strike in the UK this coming Wednesday 30th October 2011,

Today Is November 25, 2011

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks matey still got "Merlot" head.

top topics

join