It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Imaging Experts Needed To Analyze This UFO over Oakland (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Sorry big fail not one of those

should at least pick something close

Looks close to me...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I'm sorry but I'm not satisfied with the blimp answer.

Blimp is now plausible for me.

Originally posted by pot8er
I would say 99.9% its CGI !! I've been doing 3d stuff for 14 years, so I know 3D things can look realistic beyond a doubt.

14 years?
and you still can't tell a real blimp from CGI?

Originally posted by MrDetective
Ok it could be a blimp, however its moving a little to fast to be a blimp. Blimps move at a very slow pace.

It IS moving at a slow speed... the fast motion is the car moving. The Blimp is almost stationary.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good Lord, not another one !! The reason I think its CG is that the red stars / dots move at 22 seconds in the second film are at odds with the craft or the camera. When you put a 3D element into film, you have to either animate the 3d camera perfectly to match the real camera footage, or you use camera motion tracking software. Either way, if you don't make it perfect you'll get movement anomolies in the final footage. That's all I'm saying.

It could very well be a real blimp, it could very easily be 3D. I'm not talking about how anything looks, anything can be faked, you don't know and neither do I, but what we can see is that there is a discrepency between the camera movement and the object and the background, thats the bit that shouts CG. I can ellaborate more if you still don't get it

edit on 25-11-2011 by pot8er because: Grammar

edit on 25-11-2011 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Trillium

Check the picture on video 2 posted by BruceWayne then tell me that not an Airship

Sorry big fail not one of those
should at least pick something close

pick something close

edit on 25-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

Just because you think it close does not mean it is to me and other

But hey keep her going

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
yes of course every new ufo vid is gonna be LABELED : HOAX,FAKE ;and for the best one CGI.....

idk about you guys but in video TWO vanishing video...

i can still see the red light blinking in the sky after it disapears, actually never disapears it just stays there in mid air CLOAKED or turns the headlight switch off

i think its a real deal sighting

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pot8er
It could very well be a real blimp,

There ya go

But ya know? I did a thread once on a couple REAL photos that were actually REAL hot air balloons, one lit up to look like a UFO by Branson... and everyone pounced all over the thread screaming FAKE, CGI, and HOAX without taking 1 minute to actually study the photos and relevant data (A simple google search would have revealed all)

Seems people cried foul at the trap

So go on believing as you wish... and forget actual analysis and common sense...

UFOlogy is definitely on its last legs at ATS

:shk:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry to say Zorgon, but you seem to be thinking in a pre-3D way. Anything can be created / faked visually in a film. Its not about what looks like what, its way beyond that surely ? Any visual media can now be created / manipulated. So a visual analysis is virtually useless nowadays. Times have changed indeed, you proved that with your balloons. There is no image that exists today digitally that can't be faked. So we need to look for other clues. Its not the death or the last legs of anything, it's purely new challenges thrown forth from a changing world. So by your own advice, you go on beleiving as you wish, but everything moves and changes including analysis of film footage of ufo's with or without common sense. Without mostly it seems

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
it's most likely a Venus swamp meteor that has gas, getting pulled by blimp
birds with red lights screwed into there head.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Definitely a blimp.

SF area is known to host quite a lot of airship equipment (Moffett Field is 40 miles south).
Airship Ventures' Eureka airship was flying south of the bay that day (Oakland is north). Maybe a Metlife or Goodyear blimp?

According to this picture, a Metlife blimp was flying over the San Francisco Bay on Nov, 22nd although it's not on their schedule (see Metlife blimp schedule online).
www.flickr.com...

I've contacted the Metlife blimp team and I'm waiting for a reply.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikoteen
Definitely a blimp.

According to this picture, a Metlife blimp was flying over the San Francisco Bay on Nov, 22nd although it's not on their schedule (see Metlife blimp schedule online).
www.flickr.com...

I've contacted the Metlife blimp team and I'm waiting for a reply.

Acoording to the page source of the photo on Flickr, the date of upload was November 22, 2010. Replaced December 5, 2010.

I too think this is nothing more than a blimp. all the tell tale signs are there. The shape, the undercarriage can be seen and the tail lights. All that is needed now to confirm this, is a matching photo of the blimp and to find out whether a blimp was in that area at that time and date.

There are pictures "here" that show blimps in the night sky, just for comparison.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just found out the one!

yfrog.com...

3 days ago, bay area... writings/colors are so close to the picture in this thread.

edit on 26-11-2011 by nikoteen because: Added comparison picture

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Final word: it was the "Hangar One Vodka" blimp touring in the area.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And who told you that information. BTW I do think it was a blimp.

But how can you confirm?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
According to this schedule, Hangar One Vodka was supposed to end its tour in the bay area around Nov, 19th.
www.hangarone.com...

On the 23rd (day after the video was recorded), 3 people reported H1V blimp sightings in the bay area:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

One of them took a picture of it:
yfrog.com...

So we know that this blimp was flying over the area at this exact time. We also know that it's illuminating at night : newyorkevents.co...

When I compare the picture taken by Ms Reyes and a snapshot of the video, I see clear similarities:
nikoteen.fr...

So maybe I'm mistaking, but I couldn't see any better hypothesis... and I'm ready to change my mind if you get a better explanation.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
UFO is now an IFO. It's pretty obvious it was a blimp. What's next?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
By the way... confirmation should come from here : www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It looks like a blimp? Seriously? Even Ray Charles can see it isn't a blimp!

It's most likely a super advanced weather balloon passing through a cloud of swamp gas next to a giant bird on planet Jupiter....err...something....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Another blimp misidentification to put on UFO bin....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join