It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Energy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am going to explain how I perceive energies of other beings - human or otherwise. If you have input, please feel free to share.

I can feel energy circulating, ebbing, flowing, existing. The only way I can describe the way I sense it is that I can "hear" it, though there is no sound. It is like the sound of an old cathode ray television in the middle of the night when everything else is quiet.

Every person has his/her own signature set of energy. I can sense loved ones if they are nearby, I know it is them without any "actual" sensory contact. When I am awake, I don't see any colors around people to show what their energy looks like, but when I am dreaming, everyone has a glow or color that my mind associates with them. I can sense when someone's energy shifts to a positive or negative flow, and even sense some emotion associated with these shifts.

Every animal has his/her own signature set of energy. It is a muted and very simplistic energy (I would describe it as gray that flashes to white or yellow at times), but usually a positive energy.

Every plant has its own energy, it is almost exactly like light. Trees have a more pronounced energy than most other plants, it is slightly more active, maybe more "aware" than that of smaller plants.

I also sense energies which do not have a physical form or which, perhaps, cannot be perceived with my limited human mind. Some have a very pleasant, positive flow. I recognize some of these as loved ones, others are kind of like observers or curious potential friends. Some have a very malicious, negative flow. I usually can only describe these as "earth" spirits... they feel very old and very focused.

Unbound energy that I do see which has no explanation usually appears in the form of a dark shadow, all shapes and no shape, with edges which are defined by white light interspersed with colors of the rainbow. One time I saw a shadowman, but that's a story for another day.

That is how I experience energy. How do you experience it?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Interesting.

Reading your post, I have experienced similar, but I have to say everybody who becomes aware of this energy must have their own "signature" in the way they interpret/read it as well, because I am a bit different.

I am much more focused on the self at the moment. Consciously directly energy around my body, I hear very loud noise, although pleasant, in my head. It is high pitched. The stronger and more intense the energy concentration becomes, the louder this sound is.

I have had several breakthroughs when the energy intentisities hit the highest peaks, but am having great difficulty in reproducing the results.

With regards to reading energy signatures of other people, I am experiencing telepathic communication via energy reading, it is not in the form of words, but a form of "knowing", reading the energy that passes through me. It is one way, as in I merely "see" what they were thinking/wanting.

At one point, at my highest peaks of energy intensity, the animals would react in an noticeably affectionate manner. They were drawn to me and unafraid. Now it is somewhat normal again.

Was there anything significant that marked your initiation into "energy play"? An event, strange happenings, peculiarities in reality that would not normally occur?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

If you're interested in mudras, the mystic mark of the triangle (here) develops clairsentience (and other siddhis).

edit on 25-11-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I definitely believe that all things have an energy to them... and I do tend to view myself as an empath of sorts, as in having the ability to feel "positive" or "negative" energies emanating off of others. You know, the discovery of the process of mirror-neuroning between humans is a relatively recent scientific discovery in the world of psychology. It could be a major part of the process of sensing another person's energy.

When I meditate, my body comes alive with such a conspicuous, buzzing sensation that I strongly speculate is related to this "life energy," or what-have-you. I have a feeling this is what theologians and philosophers have deemed "consciousness." It's also especially apparent when I have a jolt of synchronicity, "sixth sense," or deja-vu. It feels tied to my spirit/soul in a way that I can't even describe in any logical sort of way.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keiju
With regards to reading energy signatures of other people, I am experiencing telepathic communication via energy reading, it is not in the form of words, but a form of "knowing", reading the energy that passes through me. It is one way, as in I merely "see" what they were thinking/wanting.

Yes, this is a very common experience for me as well. I experience it more like "copied brainwaves" than anything. It's like I just get a picture in my head and understand exactly what it means. I understand what you mean about overlapping energies, it is the same thing, just explained differently.

One thing that I have also experienced is "speaking" to a loved one who is not present, simply by focusing on the particular energy of the person. Usually, I just sense basic emotion, but sometimes I can hear a response. Again, no real words, just images or instantaneous understanding.

At one point, at my highest peaks of energy intensity, the animals would react in an noticeably affectionate manner. They were drawn to me and unafraid. Now it is somewhat normal again.

Also common for me, too. I have this at all times, though. If I sit somewhere quietly, animals will come to me to stare. Small animals (frogs, bugs, etc) will crawl onto me and explore.

Was there anything significant that marked your initiation into "energy play"? An event, strange happenings, peculiarities in reality that would not normally occur?

Nothing specific. I have always felt these things and known them to be me.

I have always dreamed out of time so know things I "shouldn't" know.

When I was very small, I would converse my great-grandmother even though she was speaking French to me and I had no understanding of French.

One of the first times I realized it was important (about age 6) was when I was present as my grandmother died; I saw her essence (purple-ish fragmented light) floating up near the ceiling in a corner of the room and knew she was concerned that we were upset and trying to comfort us.

I didn't really understand the sensing energy part until I was in my mid-teens. One time I was in a store trying to get some supplies and thought, "My friend is here." But, instead of paying attention to this, I ignored the feeling and went on with my business. Later that evening, said friend specifically brought up the store and my apparent snubbing. I never discounted this feeling again.

Very interesting indeed.
edit on 11/25/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
it happened only once to me that I heard (without hearing) my own internal energy flows.

it seemed very much like a network of minor chakras which sat upon a dimensional matrix or grid or latticework.

I was able to "hear" the dissonance at a particular node and then project ("sing") a phase-corrected waveform upon the destabilized node. and in so doing, I healed my own body.

I have been obsessed with this VERY REAL (to me) experience since it happened five years ago and it has been the impetus for my current work toward a degree in biotechnology.

in a more everyday sense, I can achieve a contact kinesthetic sense of another persons physical state (I am very good at massage). and also receive projections of other's thoughts and feelings

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Everywhere i go i can feel others, i feel it more or less through a heat(hot or cold) but it isn't a heat in a human since. I have gone as far as to show my friends how i can project hot or cold from my palm and have had my science teacher record it with surface thermometers.

I see the world in a different sense then others since i was born. I have recently came to know why i am here.

I'm just waiting for the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I've never studied this, I will read about it. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK, I'm going to be the killjoy here. Energy does not 'exist', it is not a conscious entity that can ebb and flow around you. It's a concept to explain work done.

II. Energy is a more elusive concept. Formally, it is defined as the ability (or capacity) to do work. Work is the product of force and distance.

bioweb.wku.edu...

Energy is simply the ability to do work. Energy only exists when work is done, or there is a potential for work to be done. Energy is conserved, but can change form and location over time. Energy produced by the body, from food and oxygen, is simply changed into heat energy when the body dies, and decomposition ensues.

But hey, don't let me spoil your fun...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You misunderstand what we are talking about. There is no real word to explain this phenomena, so the word "Energy" is used as a cursory definition.

We are using it in reference to something akin to a field of electrical energy. Something like the electrically charged air you feel during a thunderstorm, but on a smaller scale.

It really is more spiritual than anything. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it. No big deal.

I appreciate your response, and no offense taken. I have a background in science as well.

edit on 11/26/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

gosh, thanks for clearing that up!

just so you know, energy is also used as a description of the exchange of information (as entropy) between molecular structures as either a kinetic or radial-oscillation aka: FIELD.

so, to discuss energy under terms of field transduction or information exchange is well within the bounds of physics.

besides, isn't this the METAphysics forum? go piss on the science forum if you must.
edit on 26-11-2011 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
it happened only once to me that I heard (without hearing) my own internal energy flows.

it seemed very much like a network of minor chakras which sat upon a dimensional matrix or grid or latticework.

I was able to "hear" the dissonance at a particular node and then project ("sing") a phase-corrected waveform upon the destabilized node. and in so doing, I healed my own body.

I have been obsessed with this VERY REAL (to me) experience since it happened five years ago and it has been the impetus for my current work toward a degree in biotechnology.

in a more everyday sense, I can achieve a contact kinesthetic sense of another persons physical state (I am very good at massage). and also receive projections of other's thoughts and feelings

I can definitely see this happening. I've never been able to heal myself or anyone else of an ailment, but I seem to have a knack for helping people with emotional troubles. I think I just hear them in another way, but it might be that I just know how to listen.

So, what is going to be your focus in biotech? Specifically fields [of energy] or...?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
Everywhere i go i can feel others, i feel it more or less through a heat(hot or cold) but it isn't a heat in a human since. I have gone as far as to show my friends how i can project hot or cold from my palm and have had my science teacher record it with surface thermometers.

I see the world in a different sense then others since i was born. I have recently came to know why i am here.

I'm just waiting for the time.

That is fantastic. I mean, to be able to prove that you are not just imagining things is just... way too exciting. I am green with envy!

What do you think you might be able to do with that channeled energy?

Can you give us a hint as to your real purpose?

top topics

join