It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to all Joint cheifs of arm chairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yes sir I am making an all out call to all that think they are arm chair Generals ,
with in days if not weeks we could a see our selves in an all out full blown war , in more that one area, listed by, no real order
Iran
Syria
North Korea
Pakistan
China
Egypt
This is too list all the hot spots and debate in full what the out come could be if it becomes "HOT" with any or all listed

Iran lets say the get the nuke, (I do believe they have one , it might not have the core for it might say a Fission nuke.) What then would Israel attack ?

Syria they get the ship killers from Russia seen this briefly, and gave me the idea to make this thread as well as,

North Korea www.cnn.com... from the link

North Korea threatens 'a sea of fire' upon South Korea

Yea so nothing new with them, just more saber rattling.
True but then we have not been spread so thin.

Pakistan, the new war front? Afghanistan is winding down but the drone war is heating up there, ever asked why?

China, the big build up in the Pacific, China has said they will get Taiwan back, and will protect North Korea. If North Korea does strike at South Korea, would china see this as away to get Twain?

Lastly;
Egypt, would the UN give NATO the ok to use troops this time,I can not see the use of air strikes here, it would have to be ground troops, if so what does this do to our mid east policy?

I would request that will keep this civil, stay on topic, and any thought as to who would do the first attack, no matter how off the wall, ie
(say Iran sets the nuke off on them selves to blame Israel ) is ok by me no need for web, news, or links ok if there are, but not required.
The Phone is ringing anyone answering?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes within the last hour or two we have had these two threads which deal directly with this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I agree this is it. Also pakistan and china are running joint millitary drills as well as we speak.
edit on 25-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not to mention the recent announcment of US troops to austrailla. The US has an aircraft carrier near iran also as we speak

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

now that is out of the way who do you say will take the first shot? I think we will not be the ones this time, we might add fuel to the fire, but I do not think we will pull the trigger

edit on 25-11-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Given how tense things must be for those who are in the front lines of this and how uptight/worried they must be.. I place the first shot as an accident from someone sitting somewhere with their fingers on the trigger as their bottom wavers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well according to Naval Space Command,
the United States has

as of
November 22, 2011

The Navy Fact File contains descriptions of the roles and characteristics of Navy ships.

The make-up of a Carrier Strike Group (CSG)
The make-up of a Carrier Air Wing (CVW)
The make-up of an Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG)

Status of the Navy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Navy Personnel
Active Duty: 324,512
Officers: 52,972
Enlisted: 267,025
Midshipmen: 4,515
Ready Reserve: 103,015 [As of 11 Sep 2011 ]
Selected Reserves: 64,792
Individual Ready Reserve: 38,223
Reserves currently mobilized: 4,620 [As of 15 Nov 2011]
Personnel on deployment: 41,944
Navy Department Civilian Employees: 203,952

Ships and Submarines
Deployable Battle Force Ships: 284
Ships Underway (away from homeport): 123 ships (43% of total)
On deployment: 102 ships (36% of total)
Attack submarines underway (away from homeport): 29 subs (54%)
On deployment: 18 subs (33%)
Ships Underway
Aircraft Carriers:
USS George Washington (CVN 73) - 7th Fleet
USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) - 5th Fleet
USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) - 5th Fleet
Amphibious Assault Ships:
USS Essex (LHD 2) - 7th Fleet
USS Bataan (LHD 5) - 5th Fleet
USS Makin Island (LHD 8) - port visit Pearl Harbor

Aircraft (operational): 3700+

Navy.mil : Status of the Navy

All this fresh tasty data is brought to us via the web,
and the comfort of my high tech swivel armchair.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The mid east certainly qualifies for a potential hot spot given the concentration of tensions in the area. If WW3 is to begin in that area and the historical template is followed then look for a political assassination to trigger hostilities.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
this is one i did not see coming Iran hits Turkey if attacked?? This is a new one abcnews.go.com... from the link

Iran will target NATO's missile defense installations in Turkey if the U.S. or Israel attacks the Islamic Republic, a senior commander of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard said Saturday.

Seems things are getting stranger over there Pakistan tells NATO no more free ride, and tells US drone air port must go, like that will happen , if we do are we showing the weak side or saying we have had enough war? Then Iran's senior commander says "well attack Turkey" notice how quite the other nations are what are they up too?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well as arm chair generals our leadership should be focused on our surronding areas"home,city,state".Now this maybe a war of black projects[who knows what] so the focus should be our areas of closeness.

any thoughts

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Agreed,we, every nation should mind our own, not worry about what Joe duck is doing in his back yard or front yard for that matter. If Iran wants the Bomb so be it If China wants Taiwan So be it, If Pakistan wants to take out India so be it for all all one on one problems.
Russia wants the UK let them have it. No big deal.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The other countries are aware of U.S. all for doing pre-emptive strikes. So another country(ies) might strike U.S. first.
edit on 27-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Could this be why the US Senate and House is passing S1867 and HR1540? They Know it is coming just not when or where , they now what Arab spring did. OWS could it be the same ? Open border why is it still open if they know it is coming? To many Questions so few answers.
US in bed with the UN to take your gun, why?
If this is coming would not it be your right to defend your home, loved ones from an invading threat, unless that threat is of your own. US vs US not a civil war as such Gov vs Gov north and south but We the people vs the GOV? Has the Gov become to big to be ruled by We The People, and they know it?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well...
I was just going to say that
If Russia really wants Europe,
it should take out America's infrastructure first,
and that would be in China.

So....

I mean if China want's to start something all they have to do is strike and America is boned.
If there is an argument it's about the high seas and comerce, stuff the regular news doesn't even know exists.

/nod
David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
wow , just went to see the latest and wham news.yahoo.com... this could be the new war

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - A senior Pakistani military officer said a NATO air strike that killed 24 Pakistani troops on the border with Afghanistan last month was pre-planned, newspapers reported on Friday, comments likely to fuel tension with the United States.
i bet they will and with acts like this

Major General Ashfaq Nadeem, director general of military operations, also said Pakistan, a strategic U.S. ally, would deploy an air defence system along the border to prevent such attacks, the newspapers said.
and with the destruction of 29 fuel tankers due for Afghanistan the US will not just sit idly by

Militants fired a rocket-propelled grenade at such trucks in the southwestern city of Quetta in Baluchistan province on Thursday night, setting fire to 29 vehicles, police officials said.
Militants? yea right , more like pay back the only way they know how.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
syria just got hit. A major fuel line running to the refinery blew up and all you can see is a line of smoke where the pipeline is, for as far as the eye can see, all in flames. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
A blockade in the water might happen and in this happening i feel that ISREAL will launch a staged missle attack, targeting iran and someone will get the blame, then that country will get fired apon by iran and that is when isreal and NATO get involved, then turkey enters into the brawl then pakistan afghanistan and then the U.S.A , then North korea bullies S korea, then china defends iran then the UK gets into the brawl and that is when russia steps in.
my guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
we need to get out of there now.

top topics

join