It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I know this video is "fake" but doesn't it mention real conspiracy stuff and blend it with some fiction? How much of it is fiction?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You had me until "i know this video is fake".
Second line.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I watched this some time ago, yes it's a mix of both fact and fiction but not much of it is fiction. In fact what of it is indeed fiction I prefer to use another word for it......questionable or unproven.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I must say, some of those image manipulations were hilarious..

A product of the influence of the History Channnel disinformation (or rather fact-confusing) campaigns? ..or just an extension of it?

Like you said, it touches on some facts, and mixes them with ridiculous notions. I think the History Channel does the same, maybe to confuse the real truth if there is one.

---

I first heard about this government hoax attack scheme from Dr. Steven Greer (of CSETI and The Disclosure Project). They will supposedly employ a fleet of man-made, reverse engineered UFO's, when there is no longer a threat of a domestic enemy here on earth. Seeing there are still plenty of domestic threats, there is no need of such a hoax just yet. It's a pretty surreal outrageous story; however Sept. 11 was pretty surreal and outrageous.

Who knows what's going on and why this story is propagated..

new topics

top topics

join