It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* Russia Arms Syria With "Ship Killers": Missiles Threaten U.S. Navy Carrier

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like the players of each team of the next big war are becoming evident, the question is, when all players on both sides will be ready will World War 3 begin...
edit on 25-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Syria thinks Russia is a deterent , which it is not.

Russia will be quickly Isolated , as they will hit several nations in Europe with just as advanced technology with American support , and the Russian fleet will quickly be obliterated containing the Russian Power House on land allowing most of Europe to engage Russian ground forces while Russia will be pounding from the sea by European navies , though small , significant.

Syria is to do well not to rely on the Russians because they will be isolated when the Russian fleet is destroyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If China gets involved , they will just as quickly be LAND locked in their nation , while being bombarded by from the Ocean and air strikes.

South Korea and massive contigent of US personnel will engage in the defense of South Korea which wont be difficult with modern technology.

The Middle East will flare up , and Israel will have high logistical support from the US , and some ground support , most of US forces will be engaged else where.

Israel is more than capable to take care of itself. If it is threatened with annihlation , there is a special MOUNTAIN range near israel that can house the entire Jewish population nearly and create a perfect choke point and defense against nukes and incoming missiles.

---------------------------------------

Thats just one scenario. Use your head.

---------------------------------

We can simply Land Lock and work our way around to each Nation. Most of our enemies have neglected their fleet and has focused entirely to much on Nukes and Ground forces.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

It's Bull#, nothing will happen...
I bet my left nut on that.

This is another anti America "they are trying to take over the world".

Nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Im pretty sure us navy carrier will be 'attacked' which will lead to another war but this time us and co. will fail. Why? because they are ordering a meal they cant finish the plate.

'attacked' : fake attack'd by false flag operation.
edit on 25-11-2011 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by OldCorp

ATS Videos cannot be seen on IE9 or Firefox 6, newest chrome or any compatibility modes.

Do you have any proof that you spoke to someone in that country?

Sorry that you are having problems with your equipment. In sum, my show has been seen almost 100,000 times according to the view stats, so it isn't ATS's fault.

Do I have any proof that I can offer you here and now? No. Why don't you go to an internet cafe or the library on Wednesday morning and use one of their machines.

I'm getting pretty sick of being called a liar when all you have to do is wait a couple of days. If the interview doesn't air - which it will - THEN you can make disparaging remarks, my credibility will be shot, and I'll be chased off of ATS with pitchforks and torches. Until then, keep your smarmy remarks to yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

you don't understand laws of physics and flaws of Einstein theory and how to harness the torsional/active vacuum energy and yes.

By the way on the B-2 issue,do you know who wrote the equations to enable stealth design?It was a russian

en.wikipedia.org...

Russia , is VERY far behind the US in technology. We picked up a Russian submarine following our carrier group near Persian Gulf. We fained deaf because the weaker our enemies think we are ... the better when we are attacked.

Russians never focused on silence much.psychotronic devices or remote viewers are more sufficient for submarine battles and thereby our focus nuclear firepower based superiority.Even with dowsers it is possible to locate every submarine on the planet.

Pendulums have also had their share of controversy throughout history. During the Cold War in the 1960's, American dowser Verne Cameron was invited by the government of South Africa to use his pendulum to help them locate their country's precious natural resources, but he was denied a passport by the U.S. government. A few years earlier, he had demonstrated his special dowsing talent to the U.S. Navy, successfully map dowsing (locating on a map) every submarine in the Navy's fleet. He shocked Navy officials by not only locating every American submarine, but also every Russian submarine in the world. Afterwards, the CIA determined that Cameron was a risk to national security, and he was forbidden to leave the United States.
www.pendulums.com...

Russia , is VERY far behind the US in technology

yet you use Russian rocket engines RD-180 for the Atlas rocket.Yet you used russian scientists work on stealth . Think again before you post. Kid

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I agree with this

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Russia, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, China, North Korea

VS

Isreal and NATO

The deathmach will soon begin, tickets are available buy online now to assure your seats !

edit on 25-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I was speaking to Elvis earlier through Skype, and he told me that the King is alive!

On a more serious note, I really hope you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I was speaking to one of the leaders of a Syrian opposition group via Skype earlier tonight (no I won't say who it is, you'll have to wait for the next episode of The Truth Is Viral) and we were discussing possible Russian involvement should NATO take an overt role in enforcing the no-fly zone, a "Red Line" the Russians have said they will not allow to be crossed.

It's going to be problematic enough to keep the Russians out. Turkey, a NATO country, will be taking the lead in the no-fly zone under the auspices of the Arab League - to which Turkey does not belong. In an interview with NATO, I was told that "NATO" is staying out of this one aside from logistical support for the Turks. Exactly how that is supposed to convince the Russians this is not a NATO operation is beyond me; but I guess we'll see how this shakes out one way or another, because we're on an E ticket ride and there ain't no getting off.

A no fly zone in Syria will not just be pointless but a complete waste of time, and I doubt that any country wants to waste their resources on such a dangerous and ineffective mission.

Plus your comments about the Syrian military capabilities and Russian intervention are highly exaggerated, wrong and unrealistic.

edit on 25-11-2011 by hotbread because: reduced quote size

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

I was speaking to one of the leaders of a Syrian opposition group via Skype earlier tonight (no I won't say who it is, you'll have to wait for the next episode of The Truth Is Viral) and we were discussing possible Russian involvement should NATO take an overt role in enforcing the no-fly zone, a "Red Line" the Russians have said they will not allow to be crossed.

It's going to be problematic enough to keep the Russians out. Turkey, a NATO country, will be taking the lead in the no-fly zone under the auspices of the Arab League - to which Turkey does not belong. In an interview with NATO, I was told that "NATO" is staying out of this one aside from logistical support for the Turks. Exactly how that is supposed to convince the Russians this is not a NATO operation is beyond me; but I guess we'll see how this shakes out one way or another, because we're on an E ticket ride and there ain't no getting off.

A no fly zone in Syria will not just be pointless but a complete waste of time, and I doubt that any country wants to waste their resources on such a dangerous and ineffective mission.

Plus your comments about the Syrian military capabilities and Russian intervention are highly exaggerated, wrong and unrealistic.

I backed up my claims, how about you back up yours.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Speak to Nato first before you can say that you've backed up your claims

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Which side are people really on because for some people this is a Godly issue, the powers will bring this about like it or not, those who do not know God will fight against his coming which is at Zion that is why other forces are at work to stop it, the world is set up against the Jews and Israel it has been like this since the start of time and it is because man always choses the wrong side apart from a few good forces that stop it, but what is considered good or right is anyone's opinion so it is up to fate to decide.

Isaiah 17
Proclamation Against Syria and Israel
1 The burden against Damascus.

“ Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken;[a]
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid.
3 The fortress also will cease from Ephraim,
The kingdom from Damascus,

Daniel 11

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cu#es[e] in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

It is said the King of the North will be from Russia or Persia because these nations will form an alliance as told in Ezekiel 38, it could be 1000 years away from now aswell but the same patterns will emerge because of the tribes are of the same history does repeat it self in which these things spiritually happen.

If I am wrong then I am glad to be wrong, but if these verses point any clues and 2012 is not far away then it is best to at last say something while many who are too busy to be aware of it.

edit on 25-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Speak to Nato first before you can say that you've backed up your claims

I have. They say they have no intention of enforcing a no-fly zone over Syria aside from providing assistance to the Turks. That audio will also be included in next week's show.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Invading Iraq was maybe the stupidest decision in the history of the US other than the Civil War.

Before the actual attack I refused to believe that any American flag officer would allow it and was dissappointed that only one (Anthony Zinni) that I know of had the guts to resign rather than go along with the insane plan.

The news media has done a good job of hiding how much of a disaster Iraq has been.

A single troop killed anywhere near Iraq would be too many but to think that the Democrats and Republicans have white-washed the disaster of Iraq and have hidden the ton of lies that conned us into the fiasco in the first place is as crazy as the actual invasion.

The United States as a nation seems incapable of learning from war.

Over 100,000 Americans have been killed in combat since WWII and not a single one was defending the United States.

If American sailors or soldiers are in harm's way because they are near Syria on board a ship or stationed in Iraq they are in harm's way not because of Russian weapons but because as citizens we have not been able to tear our way out of the matrix and scream - "This is all a lie. No US carrier should be any where in the world except near Hawaii, Alaska and the two coasts of the continental US and Gulf of Mexico!"

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't know if people are aware of this but the current US Navy has no real defense against these "ship killers".

They are a game changer.

beez

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If the interview doesn't air - which it will - THEN you can make disparaging remarks, my credibility will be shot, and I'll be chased off of ATS with pitchforks and torches.
\

Don't forget the burning pitch! I loves to pour me some burning pitch!

Russia is struggling to become relevant again. Unfortunately they have not only a megalomaniac in power, they still have enough weaponry and soldiers to really screw up everyone's day. It's odd, though, that they would side with Syria with all of the human rights violations. Russia has laid low to clean up their "in Soviet Russian, humans violate YOU" image.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think you're onto something brother. Russia has a new attitude as of late, and they don't seem to want to back down. Still, I doubt that they will get into a shooting match with the U.S. over Syria.

They had no problem with instigating a Nuclear War right in our backyard during the Cuban Missle crisis. I think Syria is the last draw. I don't think The Russian's can stomach anymore humiliation in The Middle East. The earlier Georgia conflict relates to these current events as well. Syria is just another strategic move on the chess board. Sneaky Red China waits in the background. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fire one at a US carrier group and see what happens to it.

I dare ya.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You people really have zero clue who OldCorp is, do you? Watch his videos, then shut yer traps. He's not only the real deal, but he's a damn fine person, and a freaking American hero as far as many of us are concerned.

/TOA

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join