It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
What happens to all good leaders when they get to stand up for what is true and to expose the lies?.

They die.

Simple lol.

And this gives credence to Ron Paul being the Antichrist....how? This is by far one of the most outlandish threads I've had the pleasure (I cringe when I write that) of reading. Ron Paul is a true and honest man. I think you spend a little too much time wrapped up in conspiracy land (which isn't always a bad thing, except in this sense) and a little less time in reality. If this was some lame attempt at trying to stir up some unrest simply for your own pleasure. Please die.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

You evidently did not see what I wrote here on the Anti-Christ.

Very few contemporary scholars debate the existence of Jesus, the establishment of the church in Jerusalem, the crucifixion of Christ, the fact that the early Christians preached about a resurrected Christ and an empty tomb in the very city they preached and the subsequent spread of the Christian gospel to Asia Minor and most of the known world.

That all may be so, but Philo of Alexandria was in a perfect position to write about Jesus, and he did not mention a word in his many writings. How do you explain that?

The name "antichrist" is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The Apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist. Have you researched on whether or not John really existed? I find no evidence at all for any of the so called followers of Christ. Care to show proof?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
some people are so crazy

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i believe that he is a secret agent of some sort that has all sorts of intel and has taken it upon himself, backed up by his own history and his opinion of historical events to deceive and try to uphold the glory of MAN... not God.

i believe he is not known to be an agent by the public eye for that would not make him a secret agent with the power to take matters into his own hands and exploit the info that he can obtain. He puppetizes and deceives people... has all kinds of players working for him, but come off as totally natural. A real man's man.

he wants to convince all that there is no god because he truly believes it.... that in itself doesn't make him the Antichrist, the fact that he will stop at no abuse of his power to convince people of this is what makes him the godless man.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

The deeper we look under things, the more is revealed, and i totally agree with you satin.

I dare not lay a finger of abusive to Him judging what He is doing is all wrong, But with what you said, He has been in government and around for many years to see, learn, know and understand the truths behind the global agenda of The United States.

He is so sweet and sincere and genuine, he is this like velvety smooth guy who has an answer for everything, And you know what He could as-well Just be a wise and honest politician to help change America, and i could be misjudging an innocent man.

But there's also the chance and possibility that He is as you have said, an insider, knowing much of dis info, providing to the people what they need to hear rather than what they want, Its either really really smart tactic for setting up your campaign to control, Or He could just be a good honest man who wants to help fix America,

Regardless i keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

The issue with this kind of reasoning is that under that definition we might as well be afraid anyone wanting to institute change for the good as being the antichrist.

That is true. I guess the Christians like the way the Nation is being ran now, with the Central Banking Cartel in power over all. That, logically, must mean that the heads of Christianity are in bed with the Cartel, and wish to maintain the status quo, and keep the money flowing. That is the only reason that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

What makes them Christian so to speak Auto?

is it the fact they say in God we trust?

Or the fact they have placed themselves in churches and set up camp?.

Is it thier declaration of liberty and freedom in God.

The only way one can see by who is a Real Christian is by the fruit they produce from a Christ like life.
living breathing and eating the word daily.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

lol
autowrench is an antichristian
sorry, I cannot call you an antichrist becuase the name implies (greek definition) of an imposter, not an antagonist)

I think if you read me, you will see that I am anti any control from any establishment or organization. Christianity is an organization interested only in the making of more and more money, at the expense of failing the very people that support them. The people live in squalor while the leaders sit on gold toilets and drive a Rolls Royce to engagements. My brother was a Christian minister for 21 years, that is, until he began to research the entire mess. He told me he made over $2,000,000 in those years.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I think maybe the phrase you are looking for is "black man". Or half black if you want to be more precise.

Most of the black people I know would take the term negro as something of a racial slur. Perhaps not as offensive as that other taboo word, but close.

Whether you meant it that way or not it would be perceived that way.

Of course I guess there still is the United Negro College Fund. Life is full of these little ironies though.
edit on 25-11-2011 by SavannahCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

Two points:

1. Prophesy which hints, loosely, that the so-called anti-Christ will arise from politics. But we all know how things get lost over time and translations.

2. Politics: We are a very politically polarized culture right now. This means that one must immediately weigh any such judgment based on those politics... as in, since I don't like Dr. Paul, I will find a way to cast this anti-Christ thing into the machine and see what happens.

The outcome is that...

A. If you jump into this concept, you must also assume responsibility for carrying the weight of any political motives that endorse it.

B. You have to at least take a few minutes to try and fit this man into the mold we most associate with said anti-Christ.

In this case, Dr. Paul... regardless of his politics, does not make a good fit nor does he seem to promote political concepts that are associated with the same.

Best

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

What has he said that is? Deception at its best! Saying that the best thing to do is to do something stupid. His motivation for those actions seems right and its okay to be aware of those things such as corruption and worthless paper currency but pulling the plug isn't going to solve those problems and making that your calling card for presidency sure as hell isn't getting my vote. A President surrounded by a group of dedicated people not stopping until our countries issues sure will.

Vague and unspecific. Not proof of anything.

Is Ron Paul surrounded by people that are willing to take action... besides pulling the plug on the economy. He's surrounded by people that are getting him votes (not his political party which I am sure you know the majority hate him) and idiots who think the worlds going to end if he isn't elected and your that idiot if you vote for him.

The world very much so may end if he isn't elected. And it very much so may end if he is. It could very well end tomorrow. This is all irrelevant though.

And yes, I will be voting for him.

Gorman, I don't mean to insult you because this message is not only to you it's to those that read it.

How can I be insulted when you have not really said anything beyond an very very vague opinion without any sources or specifics.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

The deeper we look under things, the more is revealed, and i totally agree with you satin.

I dare not lay a finger of abusive to Him judging what He is doing is all wrong, But with what you said, He has been in government and around for many years to see, learn, know and understand the truths behind the global agenda of The United States.

He is so sweet and sincere and genuine, he is this like velvety smooth guy who has an answer for everything, And you know what He could as-well Just be a wise and honest politician to help change America, and i could be misjudging an innocent man.

But there's also the chance and possibility that He is as you have said, an insider, knowing much of dis info, providing to the people what they need to hear rather than what they want, Its either really really smart tactic for setting up your campaign to control, Or He could just be a good honest man who wants to help fix America,

Regardless i keep an open mind.

concerning ron paul... haven't really judged the guy. he is just another example of someone who wants to put their face on all problems of this crumbling country, therefore there HAS to be something wrong with the guy.

before we even talk about any of that concerning treating it like an actual campaign, we need to go all the way back and look at what being a president really is... because I certainly don't have a clue as to why anyone could even want to go there unless they were becoming filthy rich or really really trusted in us central intelligence TO BACK THEIR ASS UP... so yeah, somebody has to know something but is that what you hear on TV?... Is Ron Paul on TV right now telling people what the hell is going on up there? which channel?

oh yeah... i think A LOT of people have an opinion on those FACTS....whatever the hell they are but those who are supposed to have a choice often get glossed over and certainly not for their own good.... so who's to say how any of us who know nothing should really feel?

I haven't listened to ron paul yet really.... is there a piece on why the hell he wants to be president? If so, i might check it out.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by manna2

lol
autowrench is an antichristian
sorry, I cannot call you an antichrist becuase the name implies (greek definition) of an imposter, not an antagonist)

I think if you read me, you will see that I am anti any control from any establishment or organization. Christianity is an organization interested only in the making of more and more money, at the expense of failing the very people that support them. The people live in squalor while the leaders sit on gold toilets and drive a Rolls Royce to engagements. My brother was a Christian minister for 21 years, that is, until he began to research the entire mess. He told me he made over $2,000,000 in those years.

yes those who have taken Christ and made him into a charitable fund to supply thier own needs, Many Christians dissapoint me, Always speaking on giving, prosperity, giving to the church to bless your finances, Jesus said the opposite

Matthew 19:21

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

Where did Jesus say give to the wealthy churches so that they can become blessed?.

Ill tell you a little story.

Many years ago, benny hinn stated that He wanted to build a healing center for the people in america, and that the requirements of the cost for this building were in the millions.

He went on for many years asking for offerings, blessing, seeds, planting into the ministry to bless this cause to start a healing center.

He got the money and what did He do? Buy himself things, and renovate and upgrade His mansion.

What happened to the healing center? To this day its not build and has not seen as so much as a foundation for it.

So what has gone wrong here? Why have Christians done these things, abusing and twirling the Word of God to support there Super Cell Massive Multi Million dollar ministries??
Because they have become fat and lazy heaped them selves up on the gifts of others to support them.

But you also have to take into consideration, The costs to Run such a organization or fund such a massive cause.

I for one totally disagree with the High rolling Christian life styles, Sure its abounding in Grace and the blessings of God in work in thier lives through Faith, But its wrong that people have made Christ into an income, The income that was originally meant to be supported is that of so an apostle or evangelist or traveling minster can make it from one town to the other, so He can eat that night and preach the next, truly depending on God to meet His every-need through faith, Not depending on man alone?

i can tell you right now im witnessing these things, actually the church i just left was super wealthy, a self sustaining multi plex humanitarian, But for some reasons it always came down to Crunch for money, and income, always running sweat over the figure sums, And how they can gain numbers.

i tell you this is where Christ has been mocked, This is where people have taken something and based a company, an income out of it and heaped them selves up and just create a new israel manna pack gift, if you call now and order these new books which you dont really need, But donate to us an they are yours, aswell as this free water from the river jordan as well as a star of david.... Ect ect blah blah.

WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL MEN OF GOD GONE!, THE REAL CHRIST ONES WHO ARE BASED ON FAITH, LIKE HAGIN, WIGGLESWORTH, ground pioneers and founders of such awesome and miracle filled lives in God through simple faith, and obedience to applying the Word of God to everyday life and not straying away from it given heed to other doctrines having itching ears, No these men Got where they were by Faith in God alone, Not man. Not money, Not names, or big shot Cars and Jets.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why can nobody have a decent topic criticizing Rons idea;s. Why this kind of ridiculous is he the anti-christ (omg) topics. It's so childish. What kind mind-state is this.

Either you get bashed for criticizing Ron (which I do all the time) or you have to deal with this kind of preposterous idiocy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes Ron Paul is the anti christ.. .just like every other president before him.

Reading this means he is clinching the presidency... i love it

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I can support that

It seems like He does not fit that agenda.
But then again that does not change the fact that He is running for presidency otherwise He would not be in office.

Is it possible He has been knocked back in elections in the past because His time had not yet come?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
2 John 1:7
NJKV

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Has there ever been a Spirit filled born again Christ declaring president?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If you were to say that the current establishment is following Christ, as they desire to portray, then yes Ron Paul is the Anti Christ. Perhaps some of us need to rethink our side and what exactly the Anti Christ is.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

why trade out antichrists? whats wrong with the one we have? The one we have, may even perform a miracle at election time, ...and win!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

The anti-Christ would have to be an arch-deceiver. Think again who might fit that bill. Ron Paul is pretty straightforward.
I would think that someone who got elected on silly slogans and enticed even some Republicans works here. Someone who had operatives teaching kids to sing the new song just for him about changing the world, someone who had paramilitary camps for kids giving him credit for their future careers. It's sick and crazy stuff like that you might want to look out for, not a Constitutionalist who wants to restore the freedoms provided for us by the Founding Fathers.

I might add that Marxism itself is anti-Christian philosophy and mind set. Many Marxists hate religion of any kind and usually are atheistic, suggesting that religion is "the opium of the masses". A certain somebody pretends to be Christian but spouts Marxist slogans and rhetoric, but also makes some believe he is a muslim as well. How many different religions can you pretend to be?
edit on 25-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join