It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
a bunch of words
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: Stupid Auto-Correct

There is NO antichrist, for to believe in fairy tales like that you first have to believe in the fictional work that is the bible.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I agree with Xy...The anti-Christ is a fictional character who is derived from any kind of evil. If Ron Paul is the anti-Christ then I don't know what else to say. I mean someone who has good intentions for all of humanity is not an anti-Christ lets get that straight...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Let me just point you here for a minute:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please try and crank open your mind just a little, why do you have to relate everything to the bible?

Please understand, i am not knocking you for your beliefs, but the bible has been translated many many times with many different meanings to passages and words, that are not original or have lost the original meaning.

I think the Roman empire is still very strong and active to this day, the handbook they created whilst having some truth, is a very very good tool for keeping the masses in line.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Isnt that all the anti-christ will offer??? Peace and security and for hope that people should trust and believe in him and his knowledge?.

Oh wait he IS the wolf that will be in the sheeps clothing, Blundering bafoons!!!!.

You talk of the bible as being a mere mythical fictional fairy tail. OK i can understand your reality lies within trying to provide a truth other than that which is the word because your afraid that its true so you refuse to believe such a thing which provides more hope and truth to existence than anything else? not to mention it was written by EYE witnesses of the testimony of Christ and the things of faith pertaining to such a life and lifestyle we should live, and what is our reason to existence is laid out before us in a manifold of glorious pages of wisdom and such knowledge that is assuring both to believers and gentiles alike.

The interesting thing about the bible, is its the most talked about and bought book? Funny to say that isnt it?, everyone looks to the end as to one who looks to the end of a story, revelations, and nearly everything that has come to pass and is falling into place is that which is written in the books of revelation, So whether you like it or not, the Word of God stands true, it wont fail, it cant.

Call me deluded and broken minded, But im more that willing to die for my God, im not ashamed, truly a not, There is nothing in this life that is other than that which is Jesus.
What saddens me is that you people miss if most searching for truth for answers, for wisdom, for hope in science, hope in man and not hope in a God who knows all.

But this is not a time for me start blasting my religion down your throats right?? But i wont stand there and listen what someone thinks about the Bible, You have your say, i rightfully have mine.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Come on we all the devil would be an obvious foe to us who are intelligent. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone." Verbal Kint aka Kaiser Soze

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The thing that which most seems like it isnt, actually really is.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Which is right, because like some say; this is too good to be true...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Come on, give me a break.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Think about it this way, the USA is already going to hell in a hand basket. I think the only chance left is RP, and if the masses dont wake up in time then, TSHTF.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

A break of that Kit-Kat bar? Explain where you need a break... That doesn't tell us anything, what is your gripe?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

One question begs an answer.....if you are in Australia, why do you care who our president is anyway? You are sounding more and more like a political troll, and a religious fanatic. Your username tells us you are into interstellar flight, do you also think aliens are demons? See what I mean?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Why are we going to hell? I thought all roads lead to Rome?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I agree with Xy...The anti-Christ is a fictional character who is derived from any kind of evil. If Ron Paul is the anti-Christ then I don't know what else to say. I mean someone who has good intentions for all of humanity is not an anti-Christ lets get that straight...

I think what the OP, and some others in here really want, is for their Jesus to come down here and be their president, lord and master, and they will not quit until that happens. Well, being as it ain't going to happen, I guess we will just have to put up with it. More proof that mind control is working, I guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Who is Ron Paul?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The presidential position is more like a puppet position. the more you try to work on your own if you try to be a real president, the more you are just fighting against the strings.

I'm not even sure what this man's angle is yet... there is a possibility he doesn't even know. he might truly think he can do a good job for this country and is being supported by both people who believe in him and people who just want to use him for his presidential characteristics.

he is highly supported therefore is automatically suspicious, but the actual Antichrist himself??... I doubt.

It may not be anything drastic but he is likely some kind of chess piece of some sort.

I guess if I wanted to look into it more closely, i would try to find out about him combined with CIA relations. that might shed light on who he is on the inside or how he is to be used on the outside. I say this because it can't be repeated too often. The president doesn't run the country. Some presidents jive with the CIA more than others...obviously. That observation itself might split some kind of hair for the curious.
edit on 25-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My middle name is Jesus...I don't think of myself special just an average good human being. If the "name Jesus" is that sacred then what?... I will let you decide who do you think your Jesus is? Who is your savior in your life now?
edit on 25-11-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

link   
There is no such thing as "the antichrist."
Just a sinning nature of the populations.
Though.. wasn't it Paul that warned of the anti-christ?

Maybe you have it alll wrong?
Haha, honestly though, I am agnostic, the Bible is just a moral guide. A good one though.
edit on 25-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   
Will be there WW3?

Text"Well, I just used the perfect example," Paul explained. "By draconian cuts after World War II, it stimulated the economy because the resources aren't diminished. The resources are put back into the economy, and the people spend the money. But now all we do is give them debt. We tax; we borrow; then we inflate, and then we distort the economy so we destroy the production because the government takes over the economy, and that's the negative." Read more: digitaljournal.com...
link(digitaljournal.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
There is no such thing as "the antichrist."
The bible doesn't even say there is.
An antichrist is basically anyone that sins. Can be temporary or chronic, but it isn't this fantasy of an evil man that embodies evil and blah blah.

this sort of true, this thing about more than one (liars)... but the main Antichrist is trying to circumvent the actual coming of Christ to the point where he tries to take Christ's position by attempting to deceive the elect...

it is a very specific position and one I feel might be well underway.
edit on 25-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

He does not seem to offer any alliance to Israel, But wants them to handle their own problems, Eventually declaring peace with them, But breaking that after the 7 years

That statement makes no sense. Israel is a US alley, meaning there is no need to "declare peace" because they are already a peaceful ally. Spending billions of dollars a year funding Israel has not only put the American economy in a dangerous spot, it has also destabilized the region.

911 can loosely be traced back to Israel. If you believe mossad had a connection, there you go. Even if you don't, and you believe Bin Laden did it exactly as the government states, his problem with the US, which resulted in him declaring war on it, was the US troop presence in Saudi Arabia and the US support for Israel.

I really don't think Paul wants to just leave Israel in the lurch. But they do not need the endless funnel of money, they can fend for themselves locally and if it ever came to them being attacked, the US and various other allies would come to their aid, regardless of if they are sending them billions a year or not.

Is Paul the antichrist? Lol nah, neither was Obama.

So whether you like it or not, the Word of God stands true, it wont fail, it cant.

Selective reasoning at best, plain delusion at worst.
edit on 25-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join