It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
the term downunder only applies to us aussies if you think your up top. Given the state of your economy it would seem its America thats down under

i can't argue with that logic. Yep, america is pretty upside down right now.
˙ʍou ʇɥƃıɹ uʍop ǝpısdn ʎʇʇǝɹd sı ɐɔıɹǝɯɐ 'dǝʎ ˙ɔıƃoן ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝnƃɹɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ı

now i almost feel bylingual.
˙ןɐnƃuıןıq ןǝǝɟ ʇsoɯןɐ ı ʍou

And no i dont think RP is the anti christ. He is the final test to see if your government is completely owned by the ptb.

Our government is completey owned. but... There is almost always a bigger fish.

If he is elected and he doesnt change anything you better get your asses on the street and rioting because they will be coming for your lives next.

It makes absolutely no difference who we think we elect to office. The information available decides policies. Truth is it's an illusion we have a choice. And also an illusion we have a choice that is not acceptable to the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Is it possible Ron Paul is an Anti-Christ, Or THE Anti-Christ?

Sure, why not. It's Thursday, after all.

Ron Paul, the Antichrist... Now all we need are some OOPARTS and blobsquatches and this thread will be ATS in a nutshell!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You ask if Ron Paul is the anti-christ? Well thats debatable. But consider the anagram of Ron Paul.

RON PAUL
OUR PLAN

Illuminati are always giving clues right in front of our eyes. Not saying he's Illuminati, but dammit if that anagram doesn't at least catch your attention, well sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks, OP, for this thread. Its such off-the-wall pseudo-religious theme has brought revealing responses from ATSers that now give me insight into their thinking - good for future reference to evaluate the nature of their later comments.

Why be so disingenuous, OP? You claim to have little knowledge of US political issues, that's obvious, but you certainly have strong opinions and pre-conceived notions about this nevertheless. All that is made obvious by your first two or three posts in this thread.

Ron Paul continually votes and speaks on principles consistent with traditional and Constitutional American values. That sets him apart from the Capitol crowd. The current GOP line-up of contenders are all run-of-the-mill stuffed-shirts - though I give Gary Johnson some additional credit, while Barry-O has proven himself largely a fraud. These folks will be good string puppets for the elite and continue taking us down our present road - which appears to be that dreaded path of which you speak. We do need a new direction or at least a re-direction back to Constitutional values. If Paul can deliver in the White House in a manner consistent with his record it is likely to put us back on a better path than we have been travelling, while any of the others offer little if any hope beyond our status quo.

It is certainly doubtful Paul can secure the nomination, the controlling elite do not favor the direction he might take us. If by some miracle Paul does get elected but fails to carry out his agenda it is doubtful he would damage the nation any worse than the others would likely be expected to do. If Paul should fail as President it would be because the course is already pre-destined and little could be done to thwart the elitists' global agenda. We are already on a runaway train.

The only thing working in our favor right now is that the elitist agenda has become so obvious that even the most passive of the herd is becoming alert to an impending danger. Even the most gullible are now aware they are being conned. For that little bit of awakening we may have a chance to avoid a slaughter.

Is Paul the answer to our problems? It's possible. Is Paul the best possible candidate? Quite likely. Is Paul the "Anti-Christ"? I'm not sure what that is and have doubts such a being exists outside a fertile imagination. Would Paul avert some sort of christian apocalypse and immanentizing of that eschaton? Sorry, I'm not a subscriber and I doubt Paul is either.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The anti-christ is a person, its a being, a manifesto of satan possestion of a figure head that will dominate and rise up with power.

If you think its a power or an organization your wrong, Because the organization behind it is supporting the rise of the antichrist, a person who will lead them into World peace, security and reshaping of the economy

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Everybody knows the antichrist is a 36 yo dishwasher that also invented free energy, AI, and teleportation, y'know things that will actually make a difference.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

Great post. The RP shills are no different from the Obama lovers in 2008.

Paul is with the Republican Party, a tool of the establishment. Keep thinking that things will change.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

Great post. The RP shills are no different from the Obama lovers in 2008.

Paul is with the Republican Party, a tool of the establishment. Keep thinking that things will change.

Im not a Ron Paul "Shill" but I also see the difference between him and Obama, Ron Paul has been around for a LONG time, RP will share any and all records you ask for, school, medical school, birth certificate, he hasn't so far hid one thing from anyone, so to say he is having the same impact on people that Obama has, keep in mind who the mindless sheep are that fell for the man from Illinois with just a phrase, "Change we can believe in" which captured the weak and sadly we seen how many are impressionable by words alone, now this time around hopefully we will have a candidate that can prove who he is and what he has done and not be ashamed to share his school records and not spend millions in lawyers trying to hide a birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Actually as presented in the bible, "antichrist" is not a singular person - it's a title applied to anyone who refuses Jesus as the messiah.

In practical terms, by the bible's definition and context... antichrist means "Jew." They were the only people who were making an active effort to discredit Jesus-as-Messiah at the time, and everyone else was a "potential convert."

Nostradamus tried to make like there's very specific people who are "the antichrist." But even in the gibberish-prone realm of prophecy and prediction, Nostradamus is particularly gibbery.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just last week someone else said Herman Cain was the Anti Christ!1 Man I wish people would make up their minds already!!

To answer your question, I will answer it the same way I answered it when it was suggested that Herman Cain was, that Cheney was, that Bush was, and that Obama was.

The Anti Christ is supposed to fool EVERYONE. For as many supports as Ron Paul has, there are just as many who disagree with him, as hard as that is to believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It's a weekly award now..Didn't you know?
Like employee of the month...Just more often.
There's even a plaque.
Paul will hang his next to pics of all those babies he delivered.
Or maybe next to his Taxpayer's best friend award...Who knows.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Shills...LOL
Very weak comparison, with an overused term.

Do you support a candidate? Or will you just not vote?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Thats why im asking YOU the jury the people to supply me with information and understanding about these things, because i do know squat about Ron Paul because i never thought much about him, But not its been brought to my attention the reality of His position and power, and i want to know as much as i can thankyou, Isnt that why were here? to learn, discuss and compare truths right?

If you are stating you don't know much about a person, proceeding to suggest they are the anti-christ seems... silly?

If you watch any of his interviews or debates, I think you'll get a good idea as to what kind of a man he is. I recommend looking up some of his videos on Youtube before going into forums making wild assumptions and then asking people what they think about him, because if you aren't informed in the first place, you're going to hear opinions and gross misinterpretations. The information is all out there if you're genuinely curious.

If you're looking for opinions after that, I think he's the only candidate who understands what the real problems are in this country. He's an honest man who can not be bought. He understands the real costs of liberty, and what liberty is in the first place. He's trying to convince a bunch of scared, paranoid Americans that it is okay to be free, and I hope they realize he's probably our last chance for true freedom...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Thanks, OP, for this thread. Its such off-the-wall pseudo-religious theme has brought revealing responses from ATSers that now give me insight into their thinking - good for future reference to evaluate the nature of their later comments.

Hmm now that interested me more than the premise of this thread. So tell me what did you evaluate from me?
edit on 11/25/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelaisaac

What i mean is Yes i have watched, yes i watch his debates, Yes i have read up on him, But no im not over obsessed like some of you Americans with politics, and standing up for your Texan rep's.

Im asking for you to give me your assumptions, Because i have my thoughts but im not judging anyone, Im just trying to keep a Christian Mind open and receptive and alert to things that are going on around us, I had a thought watching one of His videos yesterday and i questioned the possibilities of His reasoning and logic, Because to me He seems pretty legit like a genuine man who knows History, The rights and the things of Global decisions and and events that are happening right now, Something clicked in me and thought its too good to be true that someone who is so for it is against it?. And then again i thought He could be a genuine candidate ready to change the nation of America and lead it into a different stage or recovering and progression back to a steady nation founded of its key principles, Giving to people what they need, rather than what they want.

Who knows??? You guys know best better than anyone ATSers... You the voice you the people who supply us with the knowledge that is being hidden from us. That is why i ask YOU, Please question and test all things.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm not even religious but I think this is totally plausible. This is something I have thought of all long. The 'antichrist' is supposed to be loved by all and known as a man of the people.
What is supposed to happen is this: There will be a giant crisis and the antichrist will step out as a man of the people. Everybody will love him and fight as hard as they can to bring him into power, as they will be deceived into thinking that he has all the solutions for this giant crisis and other problems. He will have an incredible amout of wisdom and knowledge, etc etc etc... Everybody will stick up for him when anyone else tries to say something negative. He will be humble and modest.
If you look and see, you will definitely notice a pattern with everything that has been foretold about this 'antichrist' character. Honestly, just think about it. The antichrist is supposed to seem like a man who will bring peace and order to a world out of control. And thus, we have it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by mrjones7885

Reckless and irresponsible plans are usually the ones that work the best. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Boy oh boy, I've heard it all now. The antichrist is an octogenarian presidential hopeful from Texas. There is no such thing as an anti-christ because there is no such thing as christ. Stop trying to find antichrists everywhere you look and get on with you life.
edit on 24-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)
Yes Yes Yes, When will they learn? They've had 2000 years of claiming this or that guy is the Anti-Christ yet they're still at it. If someones popular "Are THEY"? If someones Unpopular "Are THEY"? It's stopped being funny to me, now i just find it stupid & annoying.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Can you cite ANY sources for "Technocrat personality" or "reportedly a Mason" ?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aerielbear
I'm not even religious but I think this is totally plausible. This is something I have thought of all long. The 'antichrist' is supposed to be loved by all and known as a man of the people.
What is supposed to happen is this: There will be a giant crisis and the antichrist will step out as a man of the people. Everybody will love him and fight as hard as they can to bring him into power, as they will be deceived into thinking that he has all the solutions for this giant crisis and other problems. He will have an incredible amout of wisdom and knowledge, etc etc etc... Everybody will stick up for him when anyone else tries to say something negative. He will be humble and modest.
If you look and see, you will definitely notice a pattern with everything that has been foretold about this 'antichrist' character. Honestly, just think about it. The antichrist is supposed to seem like a man who will bring peace and order to a world out of control. And thus, we have it.

Hence the reason i started this allegorical thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join