It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

Ron Paul is more of a false prophet figure. He himself won't usher anything, but he will let someone else bring the real nwo, while Barack or dubya won't. Of course this theory only valid if RP miraculously becomes the president or some sort.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Because i totally have intentions to take over the world T_T....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

And what if He is elected as president? where does that Put america? In a positive situation? or???

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
well from what I was told, the anti christ is of middle eastern descent, unless he puts on make up, Ron Paul is far from that, but ya know we do have someone in power who IS of middle eastern descent, maybe RP is the anti anti christ? hmm??

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

hmmmmm
well, if you can show me where Harry Reid, Barak Hussein Obama and Nancy Polosi is the trinity you might be onto something here....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

if Ron Paul is elected for President in 2012, What significance will that have on possible cataclysmic global proportions if He ushers in the so called new age? One World System, A false sense of peace and liberty to everyone?, Look i get it your all Americans, He is your Hero in Congress, But wasnt bush like that? Obama? Clinton?, I think the little old Ron Paul is actually a vicarious vicious man who is playing the sweet Card to win the views of millions, But under that sweet wrinkly old sincere face is a Man ready to trick you all

Ron Paul is more of a false prophet figure. He himself won't usher anything, but he will let someone else bring the real nwo, while Barack or dubya won't. Of course this theory only valid if RP miraculously becomes the president or some sort.

Barack and dubya wont?, please, they are all players in one huge chess game played by people we will never know, one day they will check mate our asses, and that's the world, not just the U.S.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

How many people are you all going to label Anti-Christ? Going to keep it up until you label someone that fits the description? Get this, St. John wrote Revelations on the Island of Patmos. Patmos is literally covered in Red Cap (Amanita caesarea) Mushrooms. Ever taken any? You hallucinate on them. Need I say more on the subject, or do you get it?

There is no distinct Anti-Christ, what there really is is an Anti-Christian Movement all over the world. Christians have tried to run the world for way too long, and many are tired of their lies and stories of monsters, and the fear factor they present to everyone. Let me educate you a little on your book, as I can see you have not researched it at all.

Bible Absurdities
www.infidels.org...

Bible Atrocities
www.infidels.org...

A List of Biblical Contradictions
www.infidels.org...

How the Jesus Myth was Created
home.iae.nl...
jesusneverexisted.com...

The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold
members.iimetro.com.au...

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors
www.infidels.org...

How Many Has God Killed?
dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com...

The Origins of Christianity
www.sanfords.net...

Ancient Gods of the Bible
einhornpress.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Jazzyguy

And what if He is elected as president? where does that Put america? In a positive situation? or???

If the US is the feet of the golden statue and/or the harlot of babylon, it'll collapse.

Originally posted by hapablab
Barack and dubya wont?, please, they are all players in one huge chess game played by people we will never know, one day they will check mate our asses, and that's the world, not just the U.S.

The ac power is restrained untill the end times. The interventionist barack and dubya is the restrain, but rp is not an interventionist. The ac will be free once rp becomes the president.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No im reseached in the bible, and thats all i need.

Keep your destructive theories to yourself thankyou Auto.

If i go against my personal testimony of Jesus the Healer, then i refuse to believe i exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Super Powers come and Super Powers go 'cause the oracle of history and the sociopathic state of mankind tell me so.

China? They might manage, by default one day. Default being how these things usually transpire.

Or China may fumble the ball. Ya never know.

Why, Ron Paul? I quit voting long ago because I'm not a sucker. But then along comes a constitution loving straight-shooter who has demonstrated a meaningful consistency in this day and age.

He's a rare intellectual that confounds the pseudo-intellectuals and he knows that real change means sacrifice but a sacrifice now that could save utter collapse later…if it's not already too late.

Not much else out there to get behind.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Either Hes the one to heal the wound, Or cause it to fall deeper, Let Time reveal. Its all an unfolding story.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Ron Paul is perhaps the most Christ-like of all the candidates. Quite frankly, I've not yet seen something he said that isn't biblically supported in some degree.

The anti Christ is supposed to be a smooth talker. Someone whom never has any sort of faith, but is popular. In other words, for believers, he'll be seen a million miles away.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i am just going to flat out say yes... vote at your own peril

His plans are RECKLESS and IRRESPONSIBLE

When have those actions ever worked in history? Do the math.

Until candidates start talking about taking the money out of politics I don't want to hear a word about who's getting elected. If Ron Paul had his way we'd basically be handing ourselves over to the devil on a silver platter. Ron Paul's saying we need to take the country off of life support (aka Quantitative Easing). By any means of logic, if you have a country who is dyeing or otherwise in dire need of help... which it is! You need to stay on life support for as long as possible until something good comes out of it. Continue to struggle or... starve and die in oblivion.

Consider this: If a dyeing person is on life support and is taken off life support, what happens to him?

That's what is going to happen to you if you vote for Ron Paul because he is the man who is going to pull the plug.

We're all in this together. Let's try to make the right decision

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

What has he said that isn't Christian?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by mrjones7885

What has he said that isn't Christian?

What has he said that is? Deception at its best! Saying that the best thing to do is to do something stupid. His motivation for those actions seems right and its okay to be aware of those things such as corruption and worthless paper currency but pulling the plug isn't going to solve those problems and making that your calling card for presidency sure as hell isn't getting my vote. A President surrounded by a group of dedicated people not stopping until our countries issues sure will.

Is Ron Paul surrounded by people that are willing to take action... besides pulling the plug on the economy. He's surrounded by people that are getting him votes (not his political party which I am sure you know the majority hate him) and idiots who think the worlds going to end if he isn't elected and your that idiot if you vote for him.

Gorman, I don't mean to insult you because this message is not only to you it's to those that read it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anti Christ? maybe... but a good ol' boys club member? Most definitely.

i1204.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Like from a purley speculative point of view...

the arguments on this thread have been that the OP hasnt Read or heard anything he has said....

does no one see that that is in no way proof that he will follow through on what he said...

i actually cringe as i write this as i am posative it will be taken out of context but....

Hitler was an incredibly charasmatic person who offered the people of germany a way out, answers to all there problems, offered them what they wanted to hear..... gave them all jobs at the start, re-structured the financial sector, held the olympics, gave the youth a future and "training" etc. then he turned into the bad guy...

To be 100% clear i am not in anyway comparing Ron Paul to Hitler.. i am just wanting people to think about how if you tell an nation the right things, if you go about winning the hearts and minds of a country, of a people in turmoil looking for a change, whattever your end game is doesnt need to be mentioned untill your in power!!

As a side note, i think Ron Paul will make (if he manages somthing miraculous and got power) a fine president, if he sticks to promises and all the perfect things the people want to hear!

im not even a believer in the anti-christ theory, but as an objective thought provoking question from a speculative stand point there is certainley and argument for Ron Paul to be almost too good to be true.

Just my thoughts!

edit on 24-11-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow... I wasn't even going to post in this topic, but wow...

Are there literally people here who think Dr. Paul is the Anti-Christ? Seriously? You know the Anti-Christ as it is known today, was never even included in the original bible. It's just a modern day fabrication, that evolved from the original Anti-Christ ideology (ie Anti-Christian Thinking). Not to mention, if you look at the meaning of the word, it's "against Christ." Some people bash Paul because he's too Christian, now some people Bash because they think he's the mythical Son of Satan?

I'm not going to directly quote the member who claimed Paul's followers were "blind," but if you think the man is for a one world currency your blind. His voting record speaks for it's self. He's been screaming for a sound currency to go back in the "people's hands" for the last 30 years, which would stop dead in tracks any eventual change to a North American Currency or One World Currency. You want to know who want's a one world currency? The schmucks that created, grew, and still support the Federal Reserve.

And then theirs the claims of Masonic following.... Wow.

I now understand why conspiracy theorists get a bad name, because we are lumped in a giant group that includes those who search for the truth, and those that push nonsensical blabbering crazy talk...

To sum it up.

The Anti-Christ is not real. For the bible folks here, the Anti-Christ (as the world knows today) is not in the Bible. It's a adulteration of a term that was found in the Bible, and developed into a giant scare tactic about some Anti-Jesus Christ super being.

Ron Paul is not the Antichrist, nor a mason, nor a one world government lackey. He puts his his life on the line for THE CONSTITUTION.

I can't believe threads like this exist.... Besides is there not another GOP Candidate that supposed died in a Car Accident, and was declared dead, and lived? Seems like that would fit with the whole Anti-Christ story you're going for.
edit on 24-11-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Okay before i take a beating on suggesting such a theory or topic.

I just want to ask a few possible questions that;

Is it possible Ron Paul is an Anti-Christ, Or THE Anti-Christ?

He is loved by many, Hated by the congress because of His political reasoning
He seems to offer a peace solution and wisdom that can offer a recovering from the current
crisis's in America at the moment.
He is clean genuine man with a sincere heart for the people.
He does not seem to offer any alliance to Israel, But wants them to handle their own problems,
Eventually declaring peace with them, But breaking that after the 7 years

Something Just does not click about Him with me, Being an Australian im not too affected by America's Problems, (Sorry).
What i fear is the people falling for such a act that even you people here might be deceived along with the whole of the nation of America, Because maybe this is Just what they want for the Anti-Christ.

For Him to rise from power and win the nations hearts, to stage him as the under minor and unheard voice of America, For Him to usher in the New world Peace and one World or to stage exactly what the elites want for Him to do, in the end game, Deceiving everyone into doing exactly the opposite of what they think they would do

Look this is Just a theory, And i don't hardly know anything about American Politics, Or do i know about Ron Paul enough to tell you His biography, But what i want is to know about Him more, For you to help me, What im asking is for you to Supply me with both evidence that can support, and evidence that supports He is not, because i want to tackle and understand this from a professional side.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne

Lol your either really reaching to discredit Dr. Paul or Dr. Paul is the most dedicated liar known to have ever exist considering he has stuck to his word for the better part of his life which is like 40+ years...
I personally believe Dr. Paul is a great man and knows there is a problem with our country and he is taking
Steps that are unpopular to his fellow politicians be ause they don't want the money train to shutdown shop.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2011 by Clunky because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
i am just going to flat out say yes... vote at your own peril

His plans are RECKLESS and IRRESPONSIBLE

When have those actions ever worked in history? Do the math.

Until candidates start talking about taking the money out of politics I don't want to hear a word about who's getting elected. If Ron Paul had his way we'd basically be handing ourselves over to the devil on a silver platter. Ron Paul's saying we need to take the country off of life support (aka Quantitative Easing). By any means of logic, if you have a country who is dyeing or otherwise in dire need of help... which it is! You need to stay on life support for as long as possible until something good comes out of it. Continue to struggle or... starve and die in oblivion.

Consider this: If a dyeing person is on life support and is taken off life support, what happens to him?

That's what is going to happen to you if you vote for Ron Paul because he is the man who is going to pull the plug.

We're all in this together. Let's try to make the right decision

So if Ron Paul is reckless that means I've been living reckless aswell I guess I need to stop paying my bills or managing my income then live on debt and start punching people in the face who have fists because they could potentially strike me first. Prememptive strike! /sarcasm off ... Get your head out of your a** and use your brain instead of parroting things you don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join