It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I think america can do much better by going LEFT rather than more right. Seriously it seems somethings must be written in stone or everyone living in america drinks too much koolaid and it is affecting their inteligence.

We need less private interference in/with government, certainly not more.

Left and Right are false directions that really only give the appearance one has a choice of government. Sure, they're opposing idologies but of much, much less importance than Individualist and Collectivist ideologies. Government interference comes in when laws and living are structured to a collective level - everything for the country, the community, etc., and not to the individual. Almost all politicians and government like the collective-governing paradigm where the government has more control and meddles with the population. We can have just as effectively an orderly society if it is governed to give the individual the most choice in his own affairs. In that way we have more liberty and more cultural diversity, and more choice over how similar ideologies form their own communities based on their choice of lifestyle.

I typically prefer liberal and leftist ideals but I will much prefer an Individualist society even if it is primarily rightist. Paul is the only one even suggesting individualist views, and that is his primary stance on all matters. I care much less how my society is structured so long as it provides me with individual choice and freedom.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

I gotta say that I believe ALL politicians are anti-christian, atleast christianity the way I understand it. All of them say what we want to hear in order to get elected and once elected they simply slither into the pockets of the "special interest" groups or the men with the money. Republican and Democrat don't mean a thing anymore, they are both opposite sides of the same corrupted coin.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Most ppl want to keep getting their goodies from the treasury.

He is not liked by the entitlement crowd.

He is not liked by the big government crowd.

He is not liked by the military industrial complex.

He is not liked by the banksters and or Federal Reserve Inc.

I think this post has fair odds of being a troll posting.

It also doesn't matter if Ron Paul gets the nomination, the NWO will not stand for him.

If JFK can be killed in broad daylight, just like MLK and RFK, then don't kid yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
to be honest he dosent fit the discription. id say i fit the description more seein as ive had a head injury the doctors cant explain how i just walked away its why i think the govt trap everyone falls in i ignore because they are all liars and fools on capital hill. what totally shoks me is when i get in the mood to announce my feelings on what is happening a crowd gathers everytime and idiots start trying to tell me i should be president when that happens i get weirded out and get away as fast as possible. everywhere i go people will argue with me trying to tell me im famous ive even gotten into fights over it with people ive never in my life met. but who knows whats in store for any of us. i will say that i know i could fix all the worlds problems but people need to know the hell they are in they deserve all that is is because of themselves its when people realize that things will start to get better.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Enjoy! Ron Paul is just a good guy.

Nothing sinister about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Boy oh boy, I've heard it all now. The antichrist is an octogenarian presidential hopeful from Texas. There is no such thing as an anti-christ because there is no such thing as christ. Stop trying to find antichrists everywhere you look and get on with you life.
edit on 24-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

I second this comment.

Delusional religious folks... Go pay your church because "god" needs your money..... suckers.

I won't say much more for the safety of religious folks' beliefs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I want to start by saying I'm not endorsing either side of this argument.

I get where the OP is coming from. I don't necessarily think that RP is the AC, but I can see where he makes an interesting point.

Remember when BO was running for POTUS? I remember being on here and reading about "He'll do _____. He will stop ______. He is so WONDERFUL... blah, blah, blah." I have to admit that I fell for it too. I voted for BO, and now look what happened.

Personally, I plan to vote RP, but I can't say that I trust any of them. I think that we need someone who is NOT a career politician, NOT rich, NOT a grad of ANY Ivy League School... Basically, I would rather vote for a random Joe Schmo mechanic than a lawyer/doctor/(anyone making more than $120k/year).

I believe that the POTUS should represent the PEOPLE, and the PEOPLE are mostly middle to lower class, 9-5, 2.5 kids, and worried that if they lose their job that things will fall apart. The POTUS should care about the lowest of the low before anyone else. (S)He should be fighting for peace, and I mean national peace, before worrying about the world. The US should take care of itself first, THEN worry about other countries... and then ONLY if we are ASKED to do so by that country.

Sorry, the reply got away from me there a little bit. Back on topic...

As far as RP being or not being the AC, there are points to both sides. Some would argue that there are no sides because since there is on Christ, so there cannot be an opposite to something that doesn't exist.

My response is WHO CARES? If you're a Christian and that religion is right (no one knows for SURE until it's too late anyway), then the rapture is coming soon and you won't be around anyway. Isn't that a good thing? If you're not, and RP IS the AC, then you have a problem... but even then, it's not too late as per Christian teachings.

Most likely, RP is NOT the AC. Yes, a lot of people adore him and what he says and supposedly stands for (I say supposedly because of the last election where we ate BOs BS with a spoon like it was REALLY good Ice Cream... again, I fell for it too), but just because people like him and the MSM seems to hate him (I suspect reverse psychology here, remember, most people in the country/world are complete idiots when it comes to this sort of thing) does not mean he is good or bad.

We need to look things objectively. The MSM is publicly attacking/bullying/ignoring him. Maybe this is to paint him as a victim of sorts (and most people will feel for a victim). Maybe I'm wrong and they're just trying to keep him quiet. My point is that there are are more things in play and some psychological sleight-of-hand happening that I don't think a lot of people, ESPECIALLY people on ATS are paying attention to.

Again, who cares if the IS the AC? Like I said earlier, if he is, then christians should try to get him in power so they can be raptured sooner. If not, then does it really matter? If he becomes president, he still has to deal with the morons we have in Congress. He still has to deal with the idiots running the other countries in the world. He may mean well and havev some WONDERFUL ideas that I personally agree with, but realistically he is not going to be able to do anything that he wants to do because he will never get Congress and all its bought-and-paid-for members to go along with him. Even then, people seem to forget that the Supreme Court has to be appeased too, and all they would have to do is dig up some sort of precedent that has the vaguest of relationships/similarities to the case at hand and they can stop him.

Basically, either way, we're still screwed. Peaceful protesting has failed, and ALWAYS WILL fail. Our founding fathers tried being peaceful, and look what happened there. The only thing people in general understand is fear, violence, pain and death. Remember the old saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me?" It is true.

I not trying to incite violence or terrorism in general, but there needs to be something other happen OTHER than a bunch of people standing around with signs and chanting, while still allowing business as usual to continue. Non-disruptive protests don't accomplish anything, we've seen that time and time again. It's a good idea... on paper. In practice, unfortunately, for anything to change now, people have to be willing to give up to their lives and make a REAL stand. Otherwise we will never be free of what the past few generations have done to this world.

It got away from me again, so I'll stop now. But as far as RP being the AC, I restate my previous response: Who Cares? We have bigger things to worry about.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I think you misunderstood what my post implied. There needs to be less interference with government by private parties whether they are corporations or wealthy individuals. Anything that is not public is private.

My post had nothing to do with collectivism or individualism. It had to do with HOW government is allowed to run!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Most ppl want to keep getting their goodies from the treasury.

He is not liked by the entitlement crowd.

He is not liked by the big government crowd.

He is not liked by the military industrial complex.

He is not liked by the banksters and or Federal Reserve Inc.

I think this post has fair odds of being a troll posting.

It also doesn't matter if Ron Paul gets the nomination, the NWO will not stand for him.

If JFK can be killed in broad daylight, just like MLK and RFK, then don't kid yourself.

Well if he is disliked by so many groups of people, it probably means he is doing things WRONG, don't you agree?

I know that no candidate and/or political party can please everyone and lots of promises are broken every four years, but I feel confident this guy is either very senile or a controlled opposition, nwo sock puppet. There is no way you can find blame in everything AND THEN come up with so many bad "solutions".

Lets face it, the guy doesn't even have the guts to run as libertarian president and chooses to side with the most corrupt party on this planet. That reeks of dishonesty!
edit on 11/30/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There's no such thing as Christ, or an anti-Christ, so no, Ron Paul is not the anti-Christ, and neither is anybody else.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
There's no such thing as Christ, or an anti-Christ, so no, Ron Paul is not the anti-Christ, and neither is anybody else.

You're right there, however, I think that his supporters -- particularly around here -- generally like to read more into what he says than he actually says, and see what they want to see in him, thinking he can accomplish more than he actually can or ever could.

But I guess that happens with most politicians. "Hope," and all that.

I'm too much of a cynic to think that politics is anything but a bunch of people getting together to do favors for each other and steal as much tax money as possible before they're run out of town. Other than that, the state of any country is the result of huge, global socioeconomic forces beyond anyone's control or influence.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

haha i found this video today, made me laugh, Have a watch its only 2 minutes long

edit on
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

You are just paranoid... Ron Paul is as sincere as you get in politics.
edit on 27-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I applaud you, RG! At long last something positive from your corner.
(Don't forget, one member thinks Ron Paul as the Anti-Christ)

I agree, Doctor Paul is very sincere, very honest, and best of all, the story remains the same with him. While the lawyers all say what the people and the pundits want to hear, Ron Paul says it like it is. Best of all, Ron Paul is a Baby Doctor. I would much rather have a doctor as POTUS than a lawyer. How about everyone else?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Didn't Ron Paul star in the movie BRUNO?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
That would be OBAMA.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join