It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Just stop it already.

According to your logic, we should discount the person who may bring peace and support the people who are guaranteeing us war, death, chaos, debt and domestic tyranny...

***To everyone else. Please stop responding to this thread. It only helps to promote what is an obvious troll or someone who is extremely confused.***

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The NWO doesn't apply to him simply because he has an emphasis for the rights of the state rather than the federal government. End the fed doesn't really equal out to one world government. I understand what you're saying, from afar, about the blackout concerning Ron Paul--sort of reverse psychology?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Just stop it already.

According to your logic, we should discount the person who may bring peace and support the people who are guaranteeing us war, death, chaos, debt and domestic tyranny...

***To everyone else. Please stop responding to this thread. It only helps to promote what is an obvious troll or someone who is extremely confused.***

Im not a troll -_-..... This is just a discussion! we are not stating HE IS THE ANTICHRIST, For flip sakes!!!
I just wanted to start a thread and see what people think of both sides of thoughts on the possibilities, Its possible not actual.

So just relax and have a bit of a spew as to what you think about the matter.
no ones against anyone, where not against Ron, But we all understand what goes on behind the curtains none the less

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How can Ron paul be the antichrist when I'm the antichrist?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Just stop it already.
reply to post by gladtobehere

(Hands over ears)UmmUmmUmmUmm ImNotListening

I've been waiting for this thread topic to appear.
I am a cynic and as such, this is my take....
Ron Paul, while full of lofty intention and grassroot support,
will only serve to be a tool of the planners and be recorded in history as the one who
facilitated the fall of America although it was those who preceded him that caused it.
Don't get me wrong, the man is talking sense to me. He is revolutionary in his oratory, but
He is being set up as a PATSY on which to blame the final stage of collapse.
My question is whether he is complicit in the arrangement.
To know the answer to that would satisfy my signature question.
My gut tells me the man is honourable, my mind says the religiously slanted will
remember him as the anti christ.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Vitres DeLaver because: didn't get quote in

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Yes obama was loved by nearly every nation, He did bring a sense of peace into the world through unity.
But Ron Paul seems to good to be true, Or then again maybe He is the real deal.

regardless to say, If elected He will do a good job of fixing most of America's wounds less to say.

He did? Peace to every Nation? What planet are you living on dude? Obama has led America into war with at least two Nations, and its beating the war drums for more war. Are you blind, friend?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
if he is he'd better hurry up and get his job done. an old guy like that doesnt have a lot of time to fool israel, make the whole world love him and become proud and get the head wound and come back to life again. he'd better get moving.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ya know what? i was just thinking about this earlier and as a Ron Paul supporter i hope its not true but he does fit the description of the Anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No...he will not win.

Mit Romney and Herman Cain are with eVerify and 9-9-9 plans. Sooo obvious.

Wouldn't doubt if Mit or Herman wins the presidency and makes the other their running mate. The Dragon and the Beast as predicted in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well since the term "Anti-Christ" is NOT in reference to a single person but a condition given to someone who is sinful...then yes he is.

But if your asking...is he the Devil...then no he isn't because the devil doesnt exist in the terms that Christians think.

Do some research

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
woot, after reading another thread about how all the presidents but one are related to john plantagenet (king john 1166) ... even obama, might be useful to see if any of the candidates are related to this same guy! somebody get busy with the genealogies! we might be able to predict who is next pres.

edit on 26-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ANTI-GAY?No he is not

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
All the suggested anti-chirsts so far have died. Ron Paul is as human as they come. You don't really understand what the antichirst is and does or you would not ask that question.

I guess the moral is, don't try to guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I was going to write a long, thought-out reply to OP that explained how he is a blind mental midget and why the concept of an anti-christ is stupid.

But then I saw he had a Big Bang Theory avatar. Nah, not worth my time.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Now this is funny. I'd think if a Paul were the antichrist, then it would be Ron Paul's kid.

See the Greek Isopsephia Calculator:

web.eecs.utk.edu...

The early Church Father Irenaeus used Greek gematria to do his calculations.

R = 100
A = 1
N = 50
D = 4

P = 80
A = 1
U = 400
L = 30

RAND PAUL = 666

Maybe our new U.S. Senator from Kentucky is the Antichrist?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

shame, shame, shame on you batgirl.
In this thread you cannot use scripture to support your beliefs. You must follow the op's lead and carry the theme. How can we assasinate someones character if you spend time supporting your claims?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by MrWendal

It's a weekly award now..Didn't you know?
Like employee of the month...Just more often.
There's even a plaque.
Paul will hang his next to pics of all those babies he delivered.
Or maybe next to his Taxpayer's best friend award...Who knows.

It must be a weekly award. I am just waiting for the day when someone post that the Anti Christ is Simon Cowell or any cast member from the Jersey Shore

edit on 26-11-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I realise this is a joke question, but the level of support he is getting on ATS does not speak well for the site or the people who blindely support this man. He has some good ideas but the solutions he proposes find me directly opposite with him.

I think america can do much better by going LEFT rather than more right. Seriously it seems somethings must be written in stone or everyone living in america drinks too much koolaid and it is affecting their inteligence.

We need less private interference in/with government, certainly not more. The democrats need someone like dennis kucinich with the ability to reach millions, because while dennis knows his stuff he is too low profile and ron paul takes advantage of that.

Did I mention ron paul's son is rand paul? Does rand paul have any connections with rand inc.-the ultra-right think tank?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Blaine91555

He has stated a while back that he is not seeking re-election as a congressman.

your theories are intriguing but off.

I did not know that. I'm still concerned he may decide to run third party. I don't like how he is responding when asked if he might. If he can't win a nomination in his own party I just can't see any reason to run third party except to help Obama.

I see Florida as the test State. Anyone who can't win Florida probably won't win the nomination, no matter how they do elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You are just paranoid... Ron Paul is as sincere as you get in politics.
edit on 27-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join