It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul the so called Anti-Christ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I find it funny how people try to say ATS is logically..yet you have 40 year old people here still believing in myths.

Sad day ats

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe he is Zenu?

Go see what Tom Cruise is up to.

If he is building a spaceship that looks like a DC-3 we may be in trouble.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I literally laughed "ha!" out loud when I was browsing ATS front page and read this title. Christians have literally named every single popular leader and politician as the "anti christ" in the last xxx years, it is so freaking ridiculous. Google any well known politician or leader's name + antichrist and you'll get a hit.

First off even if you take the giant leap of faith and believe in the bible, why do you christians always automatically assume you are living in the revelations times and that the "anti christ" will be seen in your life time? You do realize that literally every single generation has thought this same thing and been wrong? At what point do you start learning from the past?

Just shows how self centered and short-sighted humans are, always thinking the time they live in is the most significant.

People cite "o there's so much going on in the world now blahblah" yea ok, there's always stuff going on in the world. Reality is our current times are actually more tame and less deadly compared to some other points in history like World War 1/2, the great depression, the Spanish Flu, Civil War, the Crusades, etc. The only reason people even "feel" like "more stuff is going on" is now there is 1) more people thus more opportunities for things to happen and more importantly 2) internet and tv for instant news everywhere so it seems like so much more is going on when really its just easier to hear about it all now when in the past you would have no clue what is going on across the world.

Anyways, no Ron Paul is not the "anti christ".

edit on 25-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationalistswagger
I find it funny how people try to say ATS is logically..yet you have 40 year old people here still believing in myths.

Sad day ats

yeah, unless you consider all the people treated unjustly who connect themselves to that spirit and it forms a certain cohesion that might be beyond your understanding. Do you really believe in things like the will? Do you understand that energy carries on and that may include intent coming full circle? Why then, when you know this foundation was laid long ago whether or not you agree with it, would you think it could not possibly manifest itself?
It seems to me that maybe somehow the spirit actually can will some things. Perhaps some more so than others.
The basic principle is simple.... that he did come in the flesh and his soul and his people do in fact carry on throughout time.

how is that exactly unlikely?
edit on 25-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i like him. i think his solution to the health care bill is a wee bit scary but everything else seems on the up and up. he thinks the catholic church should be the one handling welfare health care. but that would mean we'd have to pay tithes to the catholic church, by law, so they could divvy out free health care. that idea would make the average mason go completely bonkers and a few protestants as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i like him. i think his solution to the health care bill is a wee bit scary but everything else seems on the up and up. he thinks the catholic church should be the one handling welfare health care. but that would mean we'd have to pay tithes to the catholic church, by law, so they could divvy out free health care. that idea would make the average mason go completely bonkers and a few protestants as well.

he what?

where is this mentioned?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

I don't think so, he is too old and not good looking. The Anti-Christ is describe as having a lot of charisma, good looking and not born in the US, but from most likely Eastern Europe.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

it's in one of his speeches. he referred to how the church use to manage the hospitals back in the day and that he thought that would be the better option. now the only way they could do that is if we paid money to them to handle it in the form of tithes (a church tax, essentially). but since a good bit of the health care red tape would be gone and many in the church work for the church for free and are sustained by the church's financial base, derived from tithes, it would cut out alot of the cost associated with health care, because you aren't paying high dollar for them, as they only get what the church gives them (they are essentially volunteers). probably would help to read up on how the RCC handled hospitals and paid for the costs, but i think it's pretty obvious how they did it thru tithes

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by gladtobehere

well cant say dont vote for him, regardless people will, But this is just a discussion.

And i can honestly say you think the anti-christ will give himself away by standing out with horns and big red eyes saying i will cause you to suffer through war and violence and i will dominate you through force of the system of america.

absolutely not, But in fact He will be the opposite. but end result a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Is He so far the only man to offer peace and hope to a future other than pretentious claims to win presidency, even though thats farfetched because elections are always rigged by the elites

Didn't someone else run on all that peace peace and let's have Unity instead of partisan bickering and changey hopey stuff while presenting himself as a Christian? For those with eyes to see and ears to hear that person is a deciever and not true Christian though presenting as one, and leading many down the primrose path of World Totalitarianism with his charisma and talent for public speaking.

So I guess since he is not as popular as once was, he no longer qualifies for the position

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If the so called anti-Christ idea is being perpetuated by the Church, which is itself an oppressive, perhaps sinister organization, then I welcome this "anti-Christ" with open arms.

Besides, people were saying Obama was the anti-Christ, in 2007.
edit on 25-11-2011 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
I literally laughed "ha!" out loud when I was browsing ATS front page and read this title. Christians have literally named every single popular leader and politician as the "anti christ" in the last xxx years, it is so freaking ridiculous.

First off even if you take the giant leap of faith and believe in the bible, why do you christians always automatically assume you are living in the revelations times and that the "anti christ" will be seen in your life time? You do realize that literally every single generation has thought this same thing and been wrong? At what point do you start learning from the past?

Just shows how self centered and short-sighted humans are, always thinking the time they live in is the most significant.

People cite "o there's so much going on in the world now blahblah" yea ok, there's always stuff going on in the world. Reality is our current times are actually more tame and less deadly compared to some other points in history like World War 1/2, the great depression, the Spanish Flu, Civil War, the Crusades, etc. The only reason people even "feel" like "more stuff is going on" is now there is 1) more people thus more opportunities for things to happen and more importantly 2) internet and tv for instant news everywhere so it seems like so much more is going on when really its just easier to hear about it all now when in the past you would have no clue what is going on across the world.

Anyways, no Ron Paul is not the "anti christ".

Of course I cannot speak for others, but this is considered to be the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the end of the Piscean era and beginning of a new Age, also we are in Kali Yuga, the end of the outbreath of Brahma, a destructive cycle where the materialism breaks down. Plus there's that 2012 Mayan prophecy as well. A lot of things point to this time as the ending of a cycle. The End times is the ending of something is it not? For many New Agers, the Age of Aquarius is a cycle at the end of 7 major cycles or outpourings of energy from the Godhead, the 7th Ray and the leader of that cycle the 7th Angel. That also corresponds with the Angels pouring out the vials of the 7 last plagues.
Or you can just stick with Darwin and man growing out of ape and the complex mechanisms of the brain evolving from outerspace cosmic plasma in a big bang.
Even if you look at Hindu cosmology, you will see that one day in the life of Brahma consists of pretty close to the age of our Universe. It's pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Interesting theory. Traditionally the anti-christ is thought to be the apostate elements within the church in each church age or "seal" (Roman Catholic Church) and that "the" anti-christ is the Pope.

Put Ron Paul on the papal throne and i'd believe it. Surely someone can photoshop that because it'd look funny.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm a big Ron Paul fan, but that would be brilliant and the mind-game played by the AC is bound to be brilliant. So S&F for being on gaurd!

I love me some Aussies, and I understand you not having much empathy for our problems here.

But I would point out that since we just took up shop pretty much at will in your country then I would say that our problems are now your problems too unfortunately.

I think it would be an a brilliant disguise fooling even the elect, Being those who are seeking for the Anti-Christ and questioning every thing, but in the end being fooled by Him yourselves without knowing!.

Hey man Im aussie, But im not a emotionless bugger, I have feelings for America, They are the Police of the world, When a problem arises they always seem to step up and take charge, But then again they cause most of the problems them self's and end up making a bigger hole for themselves as well, Leading to your inflation of Trillions of Dollars lost in war profiteering and global control.

But the Truth is Australia and America are united, We go through together, They are the backbone to our defense and I as an Australian am proud to have such a country backing us in whats to come, But if it were up to me, I would have rejected Obama's offer of establishing shop in our country, and would have singed to China and asked for allegiance with them, Because everyone knows America is soon to be China's dog on a leash in a kennel
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

Not very logical considering you would be China's lap dog as well signing "allegiance" to them. As for Ron Paul, well I admit I probably haven’t heard as much about him as those over US but I do know even if Paul gets into office he probably won’t have the power to make the changes the US want. He could very well die of a heart attack a few months into taking the position so I do think the US should not just rely of him becoming president. It does not make sense for hundreds of thousands to rely on one man(or even one party) to make the changes needed in the system. Those who addamently push Paul yet do nothing themselves to help rely on the system that they want to change.

*Oh and by the way, Paul is not the anti-christ... One of my ex's is
. Seriously though the whole anti-christ theme attached to the idea of him being deceptive is kind of ridiculous*
edit on 25-11-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

By this type of reasoning, if Jesus were to appear, we may as well think of HIM as the anti-Christ. This reasoning seems simply based on the idea that we`re eventually going to be fooled by someone who looks wonderful, so don`t trust anyone. I can`t live like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So now you're mixing in random astrology and other new age mumbo jumbo religions to try to prove the end of the world is coming? Sigh... religious people simply don't understand the fact that their particular religion "says so" is not proof of anything except that religions like to write stories to about what they want the beginning and end of the world to look like to fit in with their fantasies...

This thread is full of silly religious preaching, I give up, have fun with your doom and gloom delusions guys.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not the Anti-Christ, simply because we already had the Anti-Christ. His name is Ralph Nader, and he already failed. But below I have a video from the Ralph Nader campaign that shows exactly what he planned to do. Caution, this video contains graphic images that may be disturbing to some viewers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

What makes them Christian so to speak Auto?

is it the fact they say in God we trust?

Or the fact they have placed themselves in churches and set up camp?.

Is it thier declaration of liberty and freedom in God.

The only way one can see by who is a Real Christian is by the fruit they produce from a Christ like life.
living breathing and eating the word daily.

Come on, you call yourself a researcher, you know exactly why "In God We Trust" was put on our money. Religious mind control is all over this board of late, and for those of who cannot see this, allow me to be of some help.

Definition of 'brainwashing':
Translation of a Chinese term indicating "a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas."
Source: Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary

Manipulating the minds and ways of an unwitting church congregation is very easy for the practice minister. The lilt of the voice, the hand and arm movements, and music played at the opportune moment are practiced incessantly by preachers.

Now for the REAL mind control techniques:

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via "Cell Phone" Towers

It is known that the human brain operates at a frequency of 425-450 MHz of radio frequency power, and by changing the repetition rates of the pulse, and the amplitude one can control biological functions. In this way, a person's very thoughts can in fact be controlled. The 425-450 MHz frequency range could be called the "window into the human mind." Cell phone companies such as Verizon claim the use a frequency of 250 MHz, but tests differ. The actual frequencies rage from 450 to 900 MHz, up and down the range. One frequency for talking, and one for listening.

How many Christians carry a cell phone everywhere they travel?

Further thoughts:
Say that Jesus, the Christ does not exist. Just say. So if that were true, then where does the energy expanded in a worship service go if Jesus is not there to receive it? I invite the reader to have a look HERE.
Discovery Channel Video HERE. Rumor has it Discovery is coming out with a feature documentary film on the find.
The tomb was discovered in 1980, so you see since you probably never heard this before, there is a coverup by the church.

Now one wonders.....
If all of the millions of prayers, akin to rituals and pagan spells, and the power raised during religious services - did not go to a living Saviour, then who exactly did get all that power?
Also this comes to mind, the many Christians who are most patiently waiting for the return of what now is a dead man, a human dead man, to "save them," will surely be in for a very large disappointment when this does not happen? Will Christians lose their minds? Will spacecraft filled with sinister ET beings, such as Reptilians come for them, in a PROJECT BLUE BEAM like event?

Our esteemed member Tamale responded with this:

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting. Just earlier today I stumbled upon a similarly themed video entitled Bloodline which draws a very simliar conclusion. I have watched neither of these films.
tamale

I tend to believe, based on much experience and research, that the Priestly Class of Antiquity had the best scam of all time. Convince the masses of a coming savoir, put fear into their hearts with tales of a sinister devil, who, even though supposedly created by an Omnipotent and all powerful God, can still beat God in a fight. That will keep the money flowing for some time, surely one or the other said at the time.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thread Moved From General Conspiracies To Skunk Works

Since the premise of this thread is highly speculative, it seems like a better fit for the Skunk Works forum, where speculation is the name of the game.

As always, skepticism and disagreement are welcome, but also as always, only when politely expressed.

If anyone disagrees with this action, please let me know.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

He has an almost cult-like (read blind) following and most of his followers dont realize that he does support a one world currency and is reportedly a Mason.

Why are you lying?

He doesn't support a one world currency, he supports competing currencies and commodities backed by commodities.

Yes and I'm reportedly gay, does that mean its true?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay before i take a beating on suggesting such a theory or topic.

I just want to ask a few possible questions that;

Is it possible Ron Paul is an Anti-Christ, Or THE Anti-Christ?

He is loved by many, Hated by the congress because of His political reasoning
He seems to offer a peace solution and wisdom that can offer a recovering from the current
crisis's in America at the moment.
He is clean genuine man with a sincere heart for the people.
He does not seem to offer any alliance to Israel, But wants them to handle their own problems,
Eventually declaring peace with them, But breaking that after the 7 years

Something Just does not click about Him with me, Being an Australian im not too affected by America's Problems, (Sorry).
What i fear is the people falling for such a act that even you people here might be deceived along with the whole of the nation of America, Because maybe this is Just what they want for the Anti-Christ.

For Him to rise from power and win the nations hearts, to stage him as the under minor and unheard voice of America, For Him to usher in the New world Peace and one World or to stage exactly what the elites want for Him to do, in the end game, Deceiving everyone into doing exactly the opposite of what they think they would do

Look this is Just a theory, And i don't hardly know anything about American Politics, Or do i know about Ron Paul enough to tell you His biography, But what i want is to know about Him more, For you to help me, What im asking is for you to Supply me with both evidence that can support, and evidence that supports He is not, because i want to tackle and understand this from a professional side.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: Stupid Auto-Correct

The Anti-Christ will be loved by all at first. I think that alone makes Ron Paul not the AC, as there are a lot of non-thinkers that don't like him.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join