It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Arms Syria With Missiles To Defend Against NATO Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Russia Arms Syria With Missiles To Defend Against NATO Attack

www.infowars.com

We now know what those six Russian warships that reportedly entered Syrian territorial waters last week were carrying. Aside from representing a show of strength to discourage NATO powers from launching a military attack, on board were Russian technical experts ready to help Damascus set up a sophisticated missile defense system sold to them by Moscow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.israelnationalnews.com
www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is the one time that I will question Infowars because I dont recognise the source to this story, but if true, this just turned into a whole new ballgame. As of the time of this posting however, this story is NOT on Drudge.

With that said, this comes one day after the U.S. Embassy in Damascus told its citizens to leave Syria “immediately”. So obviously, if true, this changes everything. The question is, how far is the US and Israel willing to take this? Because it looks like to me that any attack on either Syria or Iran would be the start of a third world war. I wonder what China would have to say about this?

www.infowars.com

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Disclaimer: This is the one time that I will question Infowars because I dont recognise the source to this story, but if true, this just turned into a whole new ballgame. As of the time of this posting however, this story is NOT on Drudge.

With that said, this comes one day after the U.S. Embassy in Damascus told its citizens to leave Syria “immediately”. So obviously, if true, this changes everything. The question is, how far is the US and Israel willing to take this? Because it looks like to me that any attack on either Syria or Iran would be the start of a third world war. I wonder what China would have to say about this?

www.infowars.com

Let me correct you, the Arab league and Turkey also want no fly zones....not just the US and Israel.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

This is true. My apologies. Thank you for the correction.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

No offense intended, but this is the one time you will question infowars?
I don't think I have ever trusted a story of theirs.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by e11888

No offense intended, but this is the one time you will question infowars?
I don't think I have ever trusted a story of theirs.

Maybe you should wake up and see that most of the time, Infowars just repeats what other sources have brought... just like this article.

“Russian warships that have reached waters off Syria in recent days were carrying, among other things, Russian technical advisors who will help the Syrians set up an array of S-300 missiles Damascus has received in recent weeks, a report in the London-based Arabic language Al Quds-Al Arabi said Thursday.

The report is NOT from Infowars, it's from Al Quds-Al Arabi... and it was even reported by ISRAELI NEWS.

Even another thread on it here with other sources
Maybe you should read the actual infowars article before saying they made it all up.

Saying infowars is making stuff up is like saying ATS is making stuff up because it's quoting other news sources, it's just ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Right and all I said was that I didnt recognise the source.

Mods you can close this thread as there is another on the issue already.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Then why not post the real sources instead of fear mongering, paranoid exploiting infowars.
Alex Jones is a hack journalist and they report so many lies that they taint any real news reported. Infowars is on the level of Fox News. Maybe you need to wake up. BTW if you read it correctly, I said I don't think I have ever trusted a story of theirs. That doesn't mean they haven't ever posted a true story, just that they post so many false ones that you have to question anything they post.
edit on 25-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join