It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Says He Was Fired Over Treating Muslim Women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
supervisor who fired him did tell him not to treat women.

END OF STORY

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by angrymomma

This. It is the discretion of the patient who services them. And they can have any reason they want for telling you to toss off. if the family has an issue with it, and the patient herself doesn't mind however, it does become an administrative call which can be overridden at the request of the patient. Further, if the women are invalid and unable to give their own opinion, then the nearest family member sets the terms of care.

Anyone outside the patient, the patient's immediate family (in case of no input from the patient) or the facility administrator / DNS does not have any say in the treatment of a patient.

From the information contained in the article, there were never any complaints from patients or families of patients. The decision to have the male nurse stay away from female Muslim patients was made, arbitrarily, by the Muslim nursing supervisor who thought that there may be an objection at some time in the future.

I hope this guy gets a buttload of cash from his lawsuit. It would serve the City of Dearborn right for all of the discrimination they practice against non-Muslims these days.
edit on 11/25/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Read the article again. It clearly states the complaints came from their husbands also according to the story no one ordered him to start treating the female patients after his super told him not to. They just asked him why he wasn't treating them he took it upon himself to break the orders from his supervisor. So sorry he doesn't deserve a dime.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I hope this guy gets a buttload of cash from his lawsuit. It would serve the City of Dearborn right for all of the discrimination they practice against non-Muslims these days.

yeeeah, how about you and I just stick with the topic.

Umm, that IS the topic sweetpea.

Holy moley, it's 5:15. I need to grab some rack time. Laters ya'll.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Im sure Fox has nothing to gain by publishing an anti-Muslim article.
Nope.

Do we even have any proof of this, or is it suddenly a muslim take over because Fox's ever shoddy journalism said so?
edit on 25-11-2011 by Miraj because: apparently also need sleep.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Miraj because: 2nd edit.. really.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Creeping sharia is a deliberate strategy. Here is what one former Muslim says about the tactic.

I cannot overstate the dangers of Sharia law and its insidious creeping nature. Sharia law is a monumental threat to our laws that are grantors of our liberty. No effort should be spared in denying the stone-age misogynistic body of Islamic laws from invading our legal system. In infidel lands, the slow acting yet deadly cancer of invasive Sharia is wedged into laws by powerful moneyed Islamic organizations coaxing and greasing the politicians to issue ordinances or legislate seemingly harmless provisions of Sharia.

Islamic organizations and clerics who have a vested interest begin their Sharia campaign by asking for an ordinance or legislation for seemingly inconsequential things such as requiring stores to clearly designate and completely separate halal food and meat from the non-halal. What is important here is that ordinances and laws like this are the beginning of getting the government into the business of enforcing Sharia law. That’s the way they get a toehold and the camel’s head pokes into the room, so to speak. Before long, little by little, the rest of the terribly ugly stinking camel gets in the room and there will be no way to get it out.

amilimani.com...-1487

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Muslim nursing supervisor should be fired for failing to follow equal opportunity laws. Clearly this is a case of religious persecution, where a Muslim supervisor has engage in religious bigotry.

The Muslim supervisor had no right to tell the nurse not to treat female patients. Being a supervisor does not give one the right to impose their religious beliefs upon others.

This is another reason why we need to increase the budget of the labor department, so it can start doing its job of protecting the rights of U.S. workers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The Muslim nursing supervisor should be fired for failing to follow equal opportunity laws. Clearly this is a case of religious persecution, where a Muslim supervisor has engage in religious bigotry.

The Muslim supervisor had no right to tell the nurse not to treat female patients. Being a supervisor does not give one the right to impose their religious beliefs upon others.

Absolutely.

This is another reason why we need to increase the budget of the labor department, so it can start doing its job of protecting the rights of U.S. workers.

Maybe instead of spending more money we can start firing those who, like the Muslim supervisor, want to impose their religious beliefs on others. That way, we can actually save the money.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

GET REAL . . .
Muslim or not, there no way in hell that I would let a male nurse
shave me etc.

# 2, This was NOT a private practice (as where a sole doctor
issues demands)

# 3, What's wrong with HIRING MORE STAFF ? ? ?
When jobs are scarce, why would anyone balk at hiring more female
nurses ? ? ?

#4 QUESTION FOR THE MALES : If this nurse was gay, would you feel comfortable in getting a shave ?

He should have followed his bosses directions.
If he was paid for NOT doing xtra work why complain ? ? ?
(seriously are you complainers for real ? Lol)

This story is lame and then some.

edit on 25/11/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

They wont really be accepted untill they firebomb an abortion clinic like all the other hillbillys.

I wont get upset untill they start bringing large trees inside and chanting for hours about some supposed great white zombie whos coming back to kill all the unbelievers.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Muslim or not, there no way in hell that I would let a male nurse
shave me etc.

# 2, This was NOT a private practice (as where a sole doctor
issues demands)

# 3, What's wrong with HIRING MORE STAFF ? ? ?
When jobs are scarce, why would anyone balk at hiring more female
nurses ? ? ?

#4 QUESTION FOR THE MALES : If this nurse was gay, would you feel comfortable in getting a shave ?

He should have followed his bosses directions.
If he was paid for NOT doing xtra work why complain ? ? ?
(seriously are you complainers for real ? Lol)

Nurses/doctors will let a patient have whatever gender provider they want if they have a preference, assuming there is s male/female available. It's not like providers care really. Hiring more staff doesn't really solve any problems. He said he was following the doctors orders, so he was "following directions".

I'm not sure where this guy worked but I think some are getting the wrong idea. He could have been working at a clinic for all we know, where the most invasive thing the nurse does is perhaps slightly tough your arm to get blood pressure. And he's still not supposed to have contact with muslim women?

Normally you'd just communicate what you want done next time, or review the facility's guidelines, not fire someone.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sounds more like creeping Female Supremacy supported by American women's blatant female chauvinism. They are just using this as an excuse to purge him from the medical field just like the female supremacist controlled educational system uses every excuse they can to keep men out of education.

Just another element of the Gender War.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

From my understanding, there are plenty of male gynecologists out there, so obviously many women are completely comfortable with a male medical professional examining their most intimate parts.

This is a clear example of a Muslim practicing religious bigotry.

The male nurse should sue the hospital.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

male nurse pleads guilty to sexually assaulting
4 female patients :
ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I wonder how he's gonna feel being the new CEO and owner of Dearborn, MI? He's gonna retire rich. I hope the town goes bankrupt over it.

/TOA
edit on 30-11-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And male doctors have been convicted of the same abuses.

Does that mean all men can not be trusted to treat female patients?

Sounds pretty extreme to me.l

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ah, FOX NEWS, one of my favorite sources of propaganda. This of course is travasty. Able worker with the ability to do much work for the MOTHERLAND stripped of his duty by religious fanatic's thereby cheating the STATE of much production. All religious fanatics should be sent to the GULAG for re-education (after of course much slave labor)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bob, Can you possibly find a non Fox or News Corp source for this story please as you must know Fox is biased.

Odds are that dude is a racist bigot who couldn't contain his Anti Muslim stances and called one a "raghead" which would under the letter of the law be rightful grounds for employment termination. That is what this is most likely over.physical or verbal assaults or a sexual assault as no one is fired from gigs like this for no reason.

The clients must fill out a report of their caretakers incrementally that reviews the performance of the caretakers.
edit on 30-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

And male doctors have been convicted of the same abuses.

Does that mean all men can not be trusted to treat female patients?

Sounds pretty extreme to me.l

www.avoiceformen.com...

Female doctors can be just as bad if not worse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join